Jana Novotna - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 29th, 2005, 12:49 AM   #1
country flag Grachka

Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute
Jana Novotna

I was just wondering if anyone knew how i could obtain her email contact details, or how to pass a message on to her?

I made a website a while back and I was looking to see if she might want to make a contribution to it (a sort of post-tour diary esque thing). If anyone could help that would be great!

Here is the site if you want to peruse

Jana Novotna Web link

Obatafan x

Saori Obata

Born : April 23rd 1978
Residence: Tokyo, Japan
Height: 5' 5" (1.65m)
Weight: 132 lbs. (60 kg)
Plays: Left handed
Career Prize Money: $652,031
Highest Singles Ranking: 39 (Feb 9th 04')

ITF Titles: Augusta (2005), Gifu (2005), Fukuoka (2003), Port Pirie (2001), Jakarta (1996).
WTA:
Finalist (1): 2003 - Tashkent.
Semifinalist (1): 2003 - Bali.
Quarterfinalist (6): 2004 - Birmingham; 2003 - Memphis, Pattaya City; 2002 - Bali; 2001 - Tokyo [Japan Open]; 2000 - Shanghai.
Grachka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 8th, 2005, 03:27 AM   #2
country flag Missing_Hingis

Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice
I hope that Jana Novotna will have a successor soon.
Missing_Hingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2006, 09:38 PM   #3
country flag missclaret

missclaret is a glorious beacon of light missclaret is a glorious beacon of light missclaret is a glorious beacon of light missclaret is a glorious beacon of light missclaret is a glorious beacon of light missclaret is a glorious beacon of light missclaret is a glorious beacon of light missclaret is a glorious beacon of light missclaret is a glorious beacon of light missclaret is a glorious beacon of light missclaret is a glorious beacon of light
whats jana up to these days? does any one know? she was a fab player in the 90's, she is truly missed.
missclaret is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2006, 06:05 PM   #4
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by missclaret
whats jana up to these days? does any one know? she was a fab player in the 90's, she is truly missed.
She's savouring life alright: check out this interview from earlier this month:
http://sport.idnes.cz/novotna-preste...4441_tenis_rou
Living happily in Highland Beach, FL, enjoying the ocean and playing an exhibition match here and there, selling some real estate on the way. Jana was approached by Martina N to team up for doubles, but Jana respectfully declined. The prospect of training that hard for maybe a few victories and certainly many defeats doesn't appeal to her: "not worth havig a soar body for". She does play and train daily, but doesn't allow tennis dictate her life (like Martina). Seems like she achieved her (tennis pro) equilibrium, and she deserves it .
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2006, 06:29 AM   #5
country flag Nando_L

Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future
Novotna is the best!
Nando_L is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 07:22 PM   #6
country flag millan12

millan12 is just really nice millan12 is just really nice millan12 is just really nice millan12 is just really nice millan12 is just really nice millan12 is just really nice millan12 is just really nice millan12 is just really nice millan12 is just really nice millan12 is just really nice millan12 is just really nice
Re: Jana Novotna

Video´s jana novotna? Thanks.
millan12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2007, 10:22 PM   #7
country flag missclaret

missclaret is a glorious beacon of light missclaret is a glorious beacon of light missclaret is a glorious beacon of light missclaret is a glorious beacon of light missclaret is a glorious beacon of light missclaret is a glorious beacon of light missclaret is a glorious beacon of light missclaret is a glorious beacon of light missclaret is a glorious beacon of light missclaret is a glorious beacon of light missclaret is a glorious beacon of light

just been into the jana novotna weblink and its fantastic, well done, it was lovelly to see that people have not forgotton her.

its nice to hear that she is really happy in florida, and still involved in tennis, with the odd match here and there.

missclaretxx
missclaret is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 05:39 PM   #8
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

From what I make out of this: http://sport.idnes.cz/holky-museji-u...2802_tenis_rou , Jana is done with Florida and has moved back to Brno, CZE. With the real estate downturn nagging and tennis opportunities few and far between, she made the same decision as Martina N and left the ailing USA . Her aim is to get active in the Czech tennis scene. Wish her luck ...
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote