Tatiana Perebiynis Thread - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 20th, 2007, 08:59 PM   #226
country flag Cat's Pajamas
A Young Troubadour.

Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tatiana Perebiynis Thread

Tanya wins again over Salerni 6-4 4-6 6-3

She will face Stephanie Foretz in the final round for a chance to be in the main draw, you can do it Tanya
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 21st, 2007, 03:24 AM   #227
country flag Erika_Angel

Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Perebiynis Progresses After Scare

Tatiana Perebiynis of the Ukraine overcame a scare to defeat Maria Emilia Salerni of Argentina, 6-4, 4-6, 6-3 to advance to the third round of the ladies’ singles qualifying.

It was a reunion of sorts for Perebiynis and Salerni who played each other in the girls' finals at Wimbledon and the US Open in 2000. However, despite their shared history on the junior circuit, it was the first time that they had faced each other on the WTA Tour, with a place in the third round of the qualifying at stake.

After taking the first set in blustery conditions that made it difficult for both players to hold serve, Perebiynis - who reached the mixed doubles final at Wimbledon with Paul Hanley in 2005 - began holding her chest and appearing to shiver in the second set, with the score at 4-3 to Salerni. The physio was called but after a short break, play eventually resumed with the Argentinian taking the set to square the match at a set apiece.

At 2-2 in the final set, the match could have gone either way. Salerni broke her opponent, only to be immediately broken back and eventually it was the Ukrainian who emerged the victor.

Perebiynis admitted it was hard psychologically and said she was delighted to have beaten Salerni.

“It was a tough match,” she said. “It was difficult with the weather and Maria is playing and placing the ball well.”

She added that she called for medical assistance in the second set because she was concerned about her heart-rate: “In the second my heart was beating really fast. I tried taking deep breaths and called the physio.”

Wimbledon is Perebiynis’ favourite tournament and in addition to her appearance in the 2005 mixed doubles final, she reached the semi-finals at The Championships last year in the ladies’ doubles with Yuliana Fedak. Her best singles achievement was in 2004 when she reached the third round.

She now faces Stephani Foretz of France for a place in the main draw.

Written by Helen Gilbert

---

I hope everything is ok with her. I'm so happy for her to win I hope she can qualify

0099 ... Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
WTAWorld Survivor
~ Survivor Cambodia - The Ta Prohm Ruins ~
Jan-Apr 06

~ Survivor Aitutaki - The Blue Lagoon ~
Nov 06-Mar 07
Erika_Angel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2007, 07:26 PM   #228
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

I watched both of Tanya's matches with her hubby Dmitri.
she played really great stuff vs Gagliardi (3 aces in 1st game) and she was always in charge of that one. Never looked like she was gonna lose serve either, hitting great.

for the photos, I didnt take as much but hopefully Rowland Goodman (was there, met hime again) he will send some to that Danish wta tour since 96 site.

on Thurs, she wasnt playiing as well but she was hanging in there but VRP's junk balls and slices were really messing her up
turning point of match was Tanya serving 5-4, she led 40-15 and got pegged back to deuce, got an AD, then she thought she served an ace, but she never heard the call, she protested and then promptly served a DF. after that she lost heart and never fought sadly

I missed her doubles match yesterday sadly
hope to be back next week to see her in mixed.
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2007, 04:33 AM   #229
country flag Erika_Angel

Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks TBE for the little reports. Glad to hear she was playing good tennis. I know you saw her in Birmingham last year, do you think she's improved her play since then? Also what do you think are her chances in terms of climbing the ranks to the top 100 once again?

WTAWorld Survivor
Jan-Apr 06

Nov 06-Mar 07
Old Jul 1st, 2007, 09:48 AM   #230

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erika_Angel View Post
Thanks TBE for the little reports. Glad to hear she was playing good tennis. I know you saw her in Birmingham last year, do you think she's improved her play since then? Also what do you think are her chances in terms of climbing the ranks to the top 100 once again?
for her its all about whether she wants it and if she's prepared to work hard for it.
her serve was looking better than ever in r1 but wasnt working as well in 2nd.
she looked really fit though.
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
Old Jul 22nd, 2007, 09:18 PM   #231

Tanya of to a winning start in 75k+H Petange

into final qual rd
good luck Tanya
Old Jul 24th, 2007, 09:49 PM   #232

Tanya won in 3 sets
good luck now in r2
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 09:31 AM   #233
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

Bugger - worst draw possible at the US Open - R1 vs No 1 seed Osterloh (US)......

GOOD LUCK TATIANA
David Barker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2007, 04:39 AM   #234
country flag NyCPsU

NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute

um no posts? tanya beat the # 1 seed osterloh. went on to qualify, and plays her 1r match against pin tomorrow. good luck

*Stephens*Hampton*Riske*Dulgheru*

*Anyone playing Wickmayer*
NyCPsU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2007, 04:41 AM   #235
country flag Erika_Angel

Tanya Good Luck tomorrow *woot*

WTAWorld Survivor
Jan-Apr 06

Nov 06-Mar 07
Old Sep 10th, 2007, 08:10 PM   #236
country flag Meteor Shower

Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute

Tanya lost but she will kick ass next turny

******** Survivor
Meteor Shower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2007, 08:11 PM   #237
country flag Natalicious

Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, go tanya, you got the hawtest fan ever
Old Sep 27th, 2007, 11:53 AM   #238
country flag moreaufr

moreaufr is a name known to all moreaufr is a name known to all moreaufr is a name known to all moreaufr is a name known to all moreaufr is a name known to all moreaufr is a name known to all moreaufr is a name known to all moreaufr is a name known to all moreaufr is a name known to all moreaufr is a name known to all moreaufr is a name known to all

moreaufr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2007, 12:37 PM   #239
country flag Erika_Angel

Thanks for the pic moreaufr.

Tanya is in terrific shape at the moment!! She looks great

Good luck in your dubs QF Tanya

WTAWorld Survivor
Jan-Apr 06

Nov 06-Mar 07
Old Oct 8th, 2007, 08:26 AM   #240
country flag moreaufr

moreaufr is a name known to all moreaufr is a name known to all moreaufr is a name known to all moreaufr is a name known to all moreaufr is a name known to all moreaufr is a name known to all moreaufr is a name known to all moreaufr is a name known to all moreaufr is a name known to all moreaufr is a name known to all moreaufr is a name known to all

Photos:
Tatiana Perebiynis - Stuttgart 2007

http://community.webshots.com/user/p...n=publicAlbums
moreaufr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote