Tatiana Perebiynis Thread - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 27th, 2006, 06:40 PM   #166
country flag :inlove:
attack plz

:inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute
1st round loss to Stephanie Dubois 64 75. Tough draw though!
:inlove: is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 28th, 2006, 12:32 AM   #167
country flag Erika_Angel

Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat's Pajamas
excellent sorry I'm just sort of finding my love for Tanya but what was her injury that kept her out for so long and her ranking to drop?
It was some sort of virus in her blood with cause fatigue from even the slightest bousts of energy. The worst part was that it went undiagnosed until Wimbledon, when she had infact had it the whole year. She felt she was just unfit and worked hard to get fit thus making it worse. That is why her ranking fell from about 70s to 120 before she realised and took the rest of the year off.

& yes she lost 1st round this week ... still moves up 5 places in the ranks though

0099 ... Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
WTAWorld Survivor
~ Survivor Cambodia - The Ta Prohm Ruins ~
Jan-Apr 06

~ Survivor Aitutaki - The Blue Lagoon ~
Nov 06-Mar 07
Erika_Angel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2006, 04:59 AM   #168
country flag Cat's Pajamas
A Young Troubadour.

Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erika_Angel
It was some sort of virus in her blood with cause fatigue from even the slightest bousts of energy. The worst part was that it went undiagnosed until Wimbledon, when she had infact had it the whole year. She felt she was just unfit and worked hard to get fit thus making it worse. That is why her ranking fell from about 70s to 120 before she realised and took the rest of the year off.

& yes she lost 1st round this week ... still moves up 5 places in the ranks though
slowly but surely though! do we know where she plays next ?
Old Jul 29th, 2006, 05:02 AM   #169
country flag Erika_Angel

Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
slowly but surely though! do we know where she plays next ?
She plays in Washington for a 75K .... the Qual draw was released and it looks like Tanya was the last accepted player into the main draw.
Hopefully she can win a few rounds

WTAWorld Survivor
Jan-Apr 06

Nov 06-Mar 07
Old Jul 29th, 2006, 05:05 AM   #170
country flag Erika_Angel

Quote:
Thank you!

She looks AMAZING especially in that first pic! That is one lucky guy but I think she's a little out of his leauge
Dima is a cutee ... and he is such a nice guy, always there at every match of Tanya's and whenever she loses close matches she tends to get emotional, he is always there to give her a hug. Sometimes she cries after close loses and they sometimes just hug courtside for like 5 min while she calms down a bit

WTAWorld Survivor
Jan-Apr 06

Nov 06-Mar 07
Old Jul 29th, 2006, 05:05 AM   #171
A Young Troubadour.

Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute
awesome

I think she's better than her ranking, shake off the rust Tanya
Old Jul 29th, 2006, 05:07 AM   #172
A Young Troubadour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erika_Angel
Dima is a cutee ... and he is such a nice guy, always there at every match of Tanya's and whenever she loses close matches she tends to get emotional, he is always there to give her a hug. Sometimes she cries after close loses and they sometimes just hug courtside for like 5 min while she calms down a bit

ah ok well then I'll accept so nice guys don't always finish last
Old Jul 29th, 2006, 05:13 AM   #173
country flag Erika_Angel

Quote:
awesome

I think she's better than her ranking, shake off the rust Tanya
Yeh for sure ... thankfully it seems to be heading up. 166 it will be on Monday (approx) ... which is up from 170 last week .... she also is defending nothing till March next year & when she gets her rank up to play WTA events again it should get into the top100 comfortably I think.

It was a shame the virus struck when it did, she had such a good 04, reaching the 3rd rnd of RG & Wimby, also her first final at Stockholm (i cant spell lol) .... but oh well, only way is up now

WTAWorld Survivor
Jan-Apr 06

Nov 06-Mar 07
Old Jul 31st, 2006, 05:42 PM   #174
A Young Troubadour.

Alright Tanya is playing doubles with Kutuzova in Washington and they face Dubious and Tsuobanos in the first round. Definetely a winnable match and perhaps some revenge for Tanya I really like that pairing! And in singles Tanya got a tough draw against Poutchek the 7th seed but Tanya can do it and if she wins that match a great shot at the quarterfinals! Go Tanya
Old Aug 17th, 2006, 03:47 PM   #175
attack plz

:inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute
Woah could it be much quiter around here! At 50K Bronx, she has upset 6th seed Barrois 1st round 6-2 7-6 (4) Nice win Tati!!!
Old Aug 17th, 2006, 03:50 PM   #176
country flag Erika_Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hip-And-Happenin
Woah could it be much quiter around here! At 50K Bronx, she has upset 6th seed Barrois 1st round 6-2 7-6 (4) Nice win Tati!!!
Sorry yeh, that was an awesome win from Tanya!!

She hasn't been having great result the past few weeks so prob the reason why it has been quiet.

I'm like the biggest Tanya fan EVER, I would post here all the time if we had our own little community but I don't see many regulars her often

WTAWorld Survivor
Jan-Apr 06

Nov 06-Mar 07
Old Aug 18th, 2006, 10:11 AM   #177
country flag Erika_Angel

Here are some pics I recieved today from the 50K Hammond final that Tanya lost in

She looks awesome and seems to have had fun

WTAWorld Survivor
Jan-Apr 06

Nov 06-Mar 07
Old Aug 25th, 2006, 02:45 PM   #178
attack plz

Thanks Erika. Wonderful pics!!! I am a big Tati fan, too, although I wouldnt say I was the biggest ever.
Old Aug 26th, 2006, 02:39 AM   #179
country flag Erika_Angel

These are from Tatiana's disaster of a US Open At least she looked good I guess

From Tennis: On the line

WTAWorld Survivor
Jan-Apr 06

Nov 06-Mar 07
Old Aug 26th, 2006, 12:14 PM   #180
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute
Poor Tanya , she looks hopeless in pic 2

wish for her fans she'll react in double

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote