The real absolutely Fake Maria Sharapova interview PART 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2005, 04:03 AM   #1
Cybelle Darkholme

Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future
The real absolutely Fake Maria Sharapova interview PART 2

M. SHARAPOVA/S. Kuznetsova

4 6, 6 2, 6 2

An interview with:

MARIA SHARAPOVA

THE MODERATOR: Questions for Maria, please.

Q. Match point there, how much did you have left in the tank?

MARIA SHARAPOVA: Just enough to get back to my hotel and then zoom around the
city on a shopping spree. I love my corvette and I drive it everywhere!

Q. Do you get a sense of who was feeling the heat more, yourself or your
opponent?

MARIA SHARAPOVA: It was hard to think about anything else except myself. I was
just trying to tell myself, "Maria the sun is so hot on my skin and I am
tanning so well and it feels so good."

I kept thinking back in my off season, you know, how hard it was to get a tan
because I played so many indoor matches. I thought I couldn't go on any more,
because I really need a tan to play good tennis.

Q. At what point did you first start to feel sick or feel exhausted?

MARIA SHARAPOVA: Well, from the beginning of the match, I could tell that Svelta
was oggling me like I knew she would. I am quite hot so I dont know she must
look. I was a bit lazy at the beginning of the match, asking her to put sun tan
lotion all over my body. My dad told me this would distract her.

I didn't run for as many balls because I really think I should not have to run
for balls while I am tanning on court. Did you see the one that almost hit me
while I was laying on the ad side? It could have left a mark.

You know, I was making too many errors just swinging my raket back and forth
while I tanned.

Q. Will your post match routine to recuperate change from what you normally do
after this match?

MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah, I'll definitely be cursing out my father afterwards for
not bringing an air condtioner on court. I told him, "Maria needs to be cool
and relaxed on court." But he said the extension cord did not reach. I did not
understand because I do not wear extensions.

Q. Where does it rank heat wise as far as matches you've played?

MARIA SHARAPOVA: I think it is I've played in hot weather, but I've never played in heat before. I know I am in heat because I have that tingling feeling down there in my woowoo. So this is a first for me.

But like I said, you've got to start somewhere, you've got to learn that even when your woowoo is tingling that you've got to find a way to get through it.

Q. Is it helpful to have a 10 minute break before the third set?

MARIA SHARAPOVA: Definitely. It's very helpful because I did some online shopping with my wireless laptop I keep in my bag. I was also able to order chinese takeout while online but it didnt come in time.

Q. Do you think they should have it at other tournaments where heat can be as high as here?

MARIA SHARAPOVA: I think all the girls are in heat, yes.

Q. Regarding the surface, Lleyton said it's as slow as clay. In the heat, did
you feel it's very slow, it's like clay?

MARIA SHARAPOVA: Didnt we talk about this yesterday? I don't worry about surfaces because I use a cammomille soap and soft water. Oh and Lleyton is the last thing on my mind when I am in heat.

Q. Is it too slow, the surface?

MARIA SHARAPOVA: Oh, hes definitely slow for me, because mr. rebound ace hasnt even called me yet. The nerve, yes?
The WTA Women of Wonder Featuring....The Goddess: Venus Williams The Glamazon: Serena Williams The Lioness: Jennifer Capriati The High Priestess: Monica Seles The Saint: Kim Clijsters The Phoenix: Chanda Rubin The Bon Vivant: Amelie Mauresmo The Titan: Lindsay Davenport The Courtesan: Anna Kournikova The Exile: Martina Hingis The Sorceress: Anatasia Myskina The Minx: Maria Sharapova

Last edited by Cybelle Darkholme : Jan 26th, 2005 at 12:14 PM.
Cybelle Darkholme is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2005, 04:08 AM   #2
country flag PhoenixStorm

PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all
Funny but she will still lose!
PhoenixStorm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2005, 04:21 AM   #3
country flag PhoenixStorm

PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all PhoenixStorm is a name known to all
cybelle i realy really want that venus jen cap 2001 miami match.
PhoenixStorm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2005, 05:17 AM   #4
country flag josemanuel

josemanuel is just really nice josemanuel is just really nice josemanuel is just really nice josemanuel is just really nice josemanuel is just really nice josemanuel is just really nice josemanuel is just really nice josemanuel is just really nice josemanuel is just really nice josemanuel is just really nice josemanuel is just really nice
jajajaaj So funny!!!!!!
Old Jan 26th, 2005, 05:29 AM   #5
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
MARIA SHARAPOVA: I think it is I've played in hot weather, but I've never played in heat before. I know I am in heat because I have that tingling feeling down there in my woowoo. So this is a first for me.

But like I said, you've got to start somewhere, you've got to learn that even when your woowoo is tingling that you've got to find a way to get through it.
What's a 'woowoo'?
The greatest scholars are not usually the wisest people. - Geoffrey Chaucer
RVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2005, 05:33 AM   #6
country flag Odd

Odd is a splendid one to behold Odd is a splendid one to behold Odd is a splendid one to behold Odd is a splendid one to behold Odd is a splendid one to behold Odd is a splendid one to behold Odd is a splendid one to behold Odd is a splendid one to behold Odd is a splendid one to behold Odd is a splendid one to behold Odd is a splendid one to behold

Good Stuff
Odd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2005, 05:40 AM   #7
country flag dreamgoddess099

dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReeVeeDynasty
What's a 'woowoo'?
You know what a woowoo is.
Old Jan 26th, 2005, 06:00 AM   #8
pav

pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute
A tingly woowoo! I'm gonna tell Yuri, and He'll sit the Sharky Woowoo in a trash can full of ice!
pav is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2005, 06:20 AM   #9
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamgoddess099
You know what a woowoo is.
Ooooh...! That's coochie's l'il sister.
The greatest scholars are not usually the wisest people. - Geoffrey Chaucer
RVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2005, 06:25 AM   #10
country flag Jackson.

Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah, I'll definitely be cursing out my father afterwards for
not bringing an air condtioner on court. I told him, "Maria needs to be cool
and relaxed on court." But he said the extension cord did not reach. I did not
understand because I do not wear extensions.

Jackson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2005, 06:54 AM   #11
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute
so damn funny lol

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2005, 07:21 AM   #12
country flag Andy_

Andy_ has a reputation beyond repute Andy_ has a reputation beyond repute Andy_ has a reputation beyond repute Andy_ has a reputation beyond repute Andy_ has a reputation beyond repute Andy_ has a reputation beyond repute Andy_ has a reputation beyond repute Andy_ has a reputation beyond repute Andy_ has a reputation beyond repute Andy_ has a reputation beyond repute Andy_ has a reputation beyond repute
That was pretty fun! Keep it coming with the next round, please!

Andy_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2005, 07:22 AM   #13
country flag Prizeidiot

Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute
This one is really good... tops the previous one
Prizeidiot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2005, 07:40 AM   #14
country flag b8beEbLu3

b8beEbLu3 is just really nice b8beEbLu3 is just really nice b8beEbLu3 is just really nice b8beEbLu3 is just really nice b8beEbLu3 is just really nice b8beEbLu3 is just really nice b8beEbLu3 is just really nice b8beEbLu3 is just really nice b8beEbLu3 is just really nice b8beEbLu3 is just really nice b8beEbLu3 is just really nice
Thank you. God i needed a good laugh.
b8beEbLu3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2005, 08:09 AM   #15
country flag greenfunkTHREE.

greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future
HAHA! this is hilarious!!

Anastasia Myskina my NO.1 favourite.
Daniela Hantuchova super eyecandy!
Emilie Loit heartbreaker.
Alize Cornet she's just 15!
Elena Dementieva pretty!
Amelie Mauresmo idol!
Svetlana Kuznetsova so fuckable! ps. She was never ugly!!

All the best to:
Nathalie Dechy, Caroline Wozniacki, Justine Henin-Hardenne,
Maria Sharapova, Ana Ivanovic, Maria Kirilenko,
Marion Bartoli, Aravane Rezai, Dinara Safina,
Victoria Azarenka, Olga Poutchkova
and all the other pretty players!

I like these players because they are HAWT HAWT HAWT!

Clémence Poésy
greenfunkTHREE. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote