huge legs - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 25th, 2005, 09:46 AM   #1
country flag tennislover

tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute
huge legs

have you noticed the huge serena's legs??????
they really impressed me!

Martina Navratilova

Most career titles (singles+doubles):Navratilova
Most Wimbledon singles titles: Navratilova
Most Wimbledon singles and doubles titles: Navratilova
Most WTA Tour Championship singles titles: Navratilova
Most WTA Tour Championship doubles titles: Navratilova
tennislover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 25th, 2005, 09:56 AM   #2
country flag _LuCaS_
Stimpacker

_LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute
to such bum, they're pretty normal
Old Jan 25th, 2005, 09:56 AM   #3
country flag volta

volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute
she looks hot with those shoorts
Old Jan 25th, 2005, 10:01 AM   #4
country flag tennislover

tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuCaS@ro
to such bum, they're pretty normal

yes her legs seem to have as much energy as an atomic bomb!.......

Martina Navratilova

Old Jan 25th, 2005, 10:05 AM   #5
country flag tennislover

who of the posters here said that serena looks like Mike Tyson??

the bottom part of her body, surely.......

Martina Navratilova

Old Jan 25th, 2005, 10:14 AM   #6
country flag heartBREAKeRS

heartBREAKeRS has disabled reputation
That girl can run like SHIITTT if she wants to, she is just too fast sometime.. When she reach for a ball, she tend to do the spilt, which I find it very HOT and so COOL.. Aka the amazon legs

She has it all, power,hast etc.. I know she gonna win Ao

heartBREAKeRS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2005, 10:18 AM   #7
country flag tennislover

yes she is amazingly fast.......
she is like Speedy Gonzales.......

Martina Navratilova

Old Jan 25th, 2005, 10:20 AM   #8
country flag Doraemon

Doraemon is infamous around these parts Doraemon is infamous around these parts Doraemon is infamous around these parts Doraemon is infamous around these parts Doraemon is infamous around these parts Doraemon is infamous around these parts Doraemon is infamous around these parts Doraemon is infamous around these parts Doraemon is infamous around these parts Doraemon is infamous around these parts Doraemon is infamous around these parts
I heard she always squats even in shittin.
Doraemon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2005, 10:23 AM   #9
country flag volta

volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenan
That girl can run like SHIITTT if she wants to, she is just too fast sometime.. When she reach for a ball, she tend to do the spilt, which I find it very HOT and so COOL.. Aka the amazon legs

She has it all, power,hast etc.. I know she gonna win Ao
like Navratilova said and Nick(the one that has tennis accademy in the US where came out Seles, Maria, Haas, Agassi........) said Serena can be the best player of all time if she wants.
Old Jan 25th, 2005, 10:27 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphenx
like Navratilova said and Nick(the one that has tennis accademy in the US where came out Seles, Maria, Haas, Agassi........) said Serena can be the best player of all time if she wants.
...aka you got that right in soooo many levels..

AKA Don´t get fool by her look, that girl can run like shit also Venus, to all ya that don´t see that

Old Jan 25th, 2005, 10:29 AM   #11
country flag volta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenan
...aka you got that right in soooo many levels..

AKA Don´t get fool by her look, that girl can run like shit also Venus, to all ya that don´t see that
only haters can´t see that
Old Jan 25th, 2005, 10:44 AM   #12

Quote:
only haters can´t see that
... I like you . Give you right in that too

Old Jan 25th, 2005, 10:44 AM   #13
country flag tennislover

Quote:

I disagree.........
the best player of all time must play better then Martina.....and serena quality game is 1000000000000000 km away from Martina quality.....

Martina Navratilova

Old Jan 25th, 2005, 10:53 AM   #14
country flag volta

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennislover
I disagree.........
the best player of all time must play better then Martina.....and serena quality game is 1000000000000000 km away from Martina quality.....
wich Martina?!
Old Jan 25th, 2005, 10:57 AM   #15
country flag tennislover

Quote:
wich Martina?!

this one:

Martina Navratilova