Ana Paula Neffa de los Ríos (+Rossana) - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 23rd, 2005, 03:40 AM   #91
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to disppoint you but she withdrew YET AGAIN
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 23rd, 2005, 04:36 AM   #92
LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranadalara

Sorry to disppoint you but she withdrew YET AGAIN
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2005, 05:41 AM   #93
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
Perhaps she is injured?
Old Feb 23rd, 2005, 10:44 AM   #94
LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Perhaps she is injured?
don't hope !!!
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2005, 01:59 PM   #95
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute
dont think
Tenisci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2005, 07:33 PM   #96
country flag Hayato

I think she might be, because she doesn't normally withdraw all the time like this. I hope she isn't losing interest

If she can qualify for Roland Garros, that may just be the boost she needs
Old Feb 26th, 2005, 04:05 PM   #97
country flag LiliaLee-Frazier

LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lankowitz
dont think
Don't type. But we all wish you GOOD LUCK ROSSANA!
LiliaLee-Frazier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2005, 05:03 AM   #98
country flag Hayato

No News
Old Mar 19th, 2005, 02:44 AM   #99
country flag Hayato

When will she return?
Old Mar 19th, 2005, 03:19 AM   #100

LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of
Talking

Quote:
When will she return?
i dunno either....i hope she will pop up at some clay tourneys in april and may...i hope family life is going well :-)
Old Mar 26th, 2005, 02:41 AM   #101

Red face

Old Mar 29th, 2005, 04:27 AM   #102
country flag Hayato

time's ticking...
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 08:46 PM   #103

Talking

Rossana has entered the DONHAN 75k in Alabama in April. .i am not sure of the exact date...but she was the last accepted player in the main draw
Old Mar 31st, 2005, 06:19 AM   #104
country flag Hayato

woot woot!!! Go Rossana! Great news

Better hope that she doesn't withdraw!!

Old Mar 31st, 2005, 06:35 AM   #105
country flag Hayato