Ana Paula Neffa de los Ríos (+Rossana) - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 7th, 2007, 11:53 PM   #766
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2007 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjiboy View Post
Hoping for a good draw in Midland!

By the way Heath, thanks for your rep I think I know what you are talking about...I didn't actually go to the website because I think it's Illegal at #1 right?

YES! Its no 1 this week! The mixes have been storming the US DANCE CLUBS for the past 2 months

Last edited by CrossCourt~Rally : Feb 8th, 2007 at 05:30 AM.
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 8th, 2007, 03:04 AM   #767
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2007 Cheering Thread!

1-6 1-6
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2007, 04:49 AM   #768

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2007 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
1-6 1-6
I know All i can say is rest up and better luck at the 50K next week
Old Feb 8th, 2007, 05:06 AM   #769
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRAZIER~FORCE View Post
I know All i can say is rest up and better luck at the 50K next week
She's gonna need a hell of a lot of luck
She withdrew from Bogota, by the way I have no idea why she'd rather play a challenger on hard than qualies on clay of a real tournament....i think it's just lazyness.
Old Feb 8th, 2007, 05:24 AM   #770

Quote:
She's gonna need a hell of a lot of luck
She withdrew from Bogota, by the way I have no idea why she'd rather play a challenger on hard than qualies on clay of a real tournament....i think it's just lazyness.
I don't think she wants to travel from ths us to columbia then back to mexico. I think she is playing MEMPHIS instead of Columbia the same week ( she will make qualis as the quali draws always goes down to the mid 200s ) Anywhoo...i am dissapointed aswell..but we all know she can bounce back next week if she is on her game She will be ranked around #192 on Monday

Last edited by CrossCourt~Rally : Feb 8th, 2007 at 05:30 AM.
Old Feb 8th, 2007, 07:26 PM   #771
country flag Hayato

Quote:
I don't think she wants to travel from ths us to columbia then back to mexico. I think she is playing MEMPHIS instead of Columbia the same week ( she will make qualis as the quali draws always goes down to the mid 200s ) Anywhoo...i am dissapointed aswell..but we all know she can bounce back next week if she is on her game She will be ranked around #192 on Monday
Maybe...but Colombia is not that far away from Mexico, in fact it's probably a similar distance that she travelled from Palm Desert to Midland. Her two/three finals last year were on clay....she really should have made the most of Bogota. Oh well.....hopefully she trains hard and does well in St Paul next week.
Old Feb 8th, 2007, 08:55 PM   #772

Quote:
Maybe...but Colombia is not that far away from Mexico, in fact it's probably a similar distance that she travelled from Palm Desert to Midland. Her two/three finals last year were on clay....she really should have made the most of Bogota. Oh well.....hopefully she trains hard and does well in St Paul next week.
Lets hope Ps.. Wouldn't it be cool if Shaki was home during the tennis tourney! Should could sing the national anthem while wiggling her hips !
Old Feb 8th, 2007, 09:17 PM   #773
country flag Hayato

Quote:
Lets hope Ps.. Wouldn't it be cool if Shaki was home during the tennis tourney! Should could sing the national anthem while wiggling her hips !
Yeah That would be cool But unfortunately she is busy preparing for the Grammys and she's doing her Oral Fixation tour...which she's been doing since mid last year and finishes in about June- 100 shows!
Old Feb 8th, 2007, 09:35 PM   #774
country flag LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully she'll have a better run next week.

Vamos Rossana !
Old Feb 12th, 2007, 09:58 PM   #775
country flag Hayato

She got Ivana Abramovic in the 1R...the 5th seed She ALWAYS gets a bad draw oh well...she beat her 60 62 in December in the $50K San Diego final so she should beat her again! Abramovic is not in the best of form at the moment either. Go Roro!!

Rossana is playing doubles with Chanelle Scheepers...they play qualifiers in the first round. Good luck!!
Old Feb 12th, 2007, 11:04 PM   #776

Quote:
She got Ivana Abramovic in the 1R...the 5th seed She ALWAYS gets a bad draw oh well...she beat her 60 62 in December in the $50K San Diego final so she should beat her again! Abramovic is not in the best of form at the moment either. Go Roro!!

Rossana is playing doubles with Chanelle Scheepers...they play qualifiers in the first round. Good luck!!
Very nice! I am going to take a look at the full draw right now...
Old Feb 13th, 2007, 05:25 AM   #777
country flag Hayato

Quote:
Very nice! I am going to take a look at the full draw right now...
so you did? and what did you think?

In each of her tournaments this year she has had to play (or could have potentially played) either the #1 or #2 seed in the QFs or earlier.

A good week here could see her back inside the top #175.
Old Feb 13th, 2007, 09:58 PM   #778
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Go Rossana! Suerte chica tu puedes!

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2007, 02:59 AM   #779

Quote:
so you did? and what did you think?

In each of her tournaments this year she has had to play (or could have potentially played) either the #1 or #2 seed in the QFs or earlier.

A good week here could see her back inside the top #175.

De Los Rios (PAR) def. (5) Abramovic (CRO) 16 62 62

Good Luck to her in RD 2 !
Old Feb 14th, 2007, 04:32 AM   #780
country flag Hayato

I must say I didn't think Roro would lose that match Great win for her! She will be back inside the top #190 now.

Good luck in the next round and the doubles tomorrow Roro!