Ana Paula Neffa de los Ríos (+Rossana) - Page 50 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 23rd, 2007, 01:45 AM   #736
spotsyboy

spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of
Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2007 Cheering Thread!

You can beat the players here, roro buena suerte!!
spotsyboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2007, 01:42 AM   #737
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

She lost 64 62!!

Pretty bad loss, but at least she has a few more tournaments lined up in the next few weeks.
I guess she hasn't played in about 9 weeks so that might have had something to do with it.

Good luck in Palm Beach Gardens next week.
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2007, 08:19 PM   #738
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

She will also play MD in Acapulco...not sure whether she's using and SR or if she used up her WC. I hope she didn't use up her wildcard She could use it in a Tier I i think.

So her next commitments are:

1. $25,000 Palm Desert: Jan 29-Feb 4 (MD)
2. $75,000 Midland: Feb 5-Feb 11 (Q)
3. $50,000 St. Paul: Feb 12-18 (Q)
4. Bogota Tier III: Feb 19-25 (MD)
5. Acapulco Tier III: Feb 26-Mar 3 (MD)

If only she got off to a better start to the season...oh well, hopefully she rebounds well and gets some good wins in Palm Desert next week
Old Jan 24th, 2007, 09:04 PM   #739
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2007 Cheering Thread!

Thanks for posting her upcoming schedule. Its a shame that she lost today, however...i am not to worried as she has not played for over 2 months. Hopefully she shook off the rust during this match and enjoyed 3 or 4 days in Hawaii
Good Luck next week RORO!
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2007, 05:02 AM   #740
country flag Hayato

Even though she didn't play AO and lost 1R in the $50K her ranking only went down 1 position to #205.

This is her draw this week in $25K Palm Desert:

GALLOVITS, Edina [1] vs. Q/LL
RAO, Sunitha vs. (WC) NGUYEN, Thien-Trang
NOCIAROVA, Dominika vs. KOPS-JONES, Raquel
Q/LL vs. DE LOS RIOS, Rossana [6]

ARGERI, Maria-Jose [4] vs. DITTY, Julie
Q/LL vs. Q/LL
BORWELL, Sarah vs. JOZAMI, Bettina
SAEKI, Miho vs. LIGGAN, Kelly [8]

WIDJAJA, Jenifer [7] vs. PELLETIER, Marie-Eve
Q/LL vs. (WC) BARTE, Hilary
Q/LL vs. CASTELLVI, Vilmarie
(WC) MONTEZ, Pamela vs. KERBER, Angelique [3]

GRANDIN, Natalie [5] vs. Q/LL
DABEK, Tiffany vs. Q/LL
JUGIC-SALKIC, Mervana vs. (WC) VANDEWEGHE, Coco
Q/LL vs. ABRAMOVIC, Ivana [2]

Gallovits in her quarter again! Let's not look that far ahead though, she's going to have to improve a lot from that bad loss last week. She can beat all of these players in the draw if she puts her mind to it...let's see what she can do

Possible qualifiers are: Fuda, Muhammad, Tweedy-Yates, Nguyen, Murphy, Abramavic, Juricova, Tuchband, Scheepers, Kuzmina, Rybarikova, Gambale, Chalova, Tan, Muñoz-Gallegos or Weinhold- all winnable.

Let's do it Roro Buena Suerte

Last edited by Hayato : Jan 30th, 2007 at 05:08 AM.
Old Jan 31st, 2007, 05:22 AM   #741
country flag Hayato

De Los Rios/Tweedie-Yates (PAR/USA) d. Davydova/Ozgen (RUS/TUR) 63 64

First win in singles or doubles for her this year This is the second time Rossana and Story have played together, the first time was near the end of last year

Unfortunately in singles she got pretty much the toughest qualifier she could have drawn, Ryoko Fuda, but Rossana can still win. Come on Roro! Good luck! Do your best.
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 03:24 AM   #742

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2007 Cheering Thread!

[6] Rossana de los Ríos (PAR) def. [Q] Ryoko Fuda (JPN) 6-3 6-4
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 04:35 AM   #743
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute

Roro
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 04:35 AM   #744
country flag Hayato

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRAZIER~FORCE View Post
[6] Rossana de los Ríos (PAR) def. [Q] Ryoko Fuda (JPN) 6-3 6-4
Yeah, good win for her Solid, straight sets win over a decent player who was the top seed in qualifying and qualified easily.

Good luck against Kops-Jones next! You can make the Quarterfinals!

Gooooooooo Roro
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 05:29 AM   #745

Smile Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2007 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjiboy View Post
Yeah, good win for her Solid, straight sets win over a decent player who was the top seed in qualifying and qualified easily.

Good luck against Kops-Jones next! You can make the Quarterfinals!

Gooooooooo Roro
The rust is almost off I am really happy that she is playing doubles here ...See ya tomorow, hopefully with good news...
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 05:38 AM   #746
country flag Hayato

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRAZIER~FORCE View Post
The rust is almost off I am really happy that she is playing doubles here ...See ya tomorow, hopefully with good news...
Yeah, but we would have preferred her to have no rust at all

Yeah let's hope so mate!

She's first up on Court 1 (the biggest court) tomorrow...and then she will play doubles in one of the last matches of the day. Good luck Roro!!
Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 01:14 AM   #747
country flag Hayato

2R: DE LOS RIOS def. KOPS-JONES 57 75 64

Great fighting Roro! A match like this will definitely help her against Gallovits tomorrow!

Go Rossana!
Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 01:43 AM   #748

Lightbulb Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2007 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjiboy View Post
2R: DE LOS RIOS def. KOPS-JONES 57 75 64

Great fighting Roro! A match like this will definitely help her against Gallovits tomorrow!

Go Rossana!
AWESOME! If she can get by Edina then i think she will win the tourney
Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 04:42 AM   #749
country flag Hayato

Let's hope so!

I'm not 100% sure but I think today's win will see her back inside the top 200 to #197!!!! If she can beat Gallovits tomorrow she will definitely be back in there!

You can do it Roro!
Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 10:34 AM   #750
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Nice win Roro!

Now beat Edina, and win it all

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote