Ana Paula Neffa de los Ríos (+Rossana) - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 6th, 2005, 09:28 PM   #61
country flag LiliaLee-Frazier

LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranadalara
Remember Maria and Rossana played doubles together? But they lost
They should start playing again...they would be the best looking team out there
LiliaLee-Frazier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 7th, 2005, 10:36 PM   #62
country flag papa noel

papa noel is a name known to all papa noel is a name known to all papa noel is a name known to all papa noel is a name known to all papa noel is a name known to all papa noel is a name known to all papa noel is a name known to all papa noel is a name known to all papa noel is a name known to all papa noel is a name known to all papa noel is a name known to all
Quote:
CeLL

You can call me Ben, I am from Australia, not Paraguay
Ok ,Ben! btw, what part of Australia?
"Aunque ganes o pierdas yo te seguire /ganes 20 copas o te lesiones /A mi no me importa en que puesto estas /si jugas el Masters o a casa te vas /Que bueno que es/ Volverte a ver /Cuanto has logrado y tanto nos has dado /Y aunque tu retiro muy pronto sera /Nadie en este mundo te podra olvidar!"

Pao que este año sea TU año!!

Everything about Paola Suarez ---> POLI...deportivo <--- Come & Join

- POLI ROX! -
papa noel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2005, 04:28 AM   #63
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
I live in Newcastle which is about 2 hours north of Sydney.

Rossana withdrew from MIDLAND
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2005, 08:40 AM   #64
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
She got inside the main draw for $50K St. Paul!

Fingers crossed that she doesn't withdraw from there!
Old Feb 11th, 2005, 09:41 AM   #65

LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of
Wink

Quote:
She got inside the main draw for $50K St. Paul!

Fingers crossed that she doesn't withdraw from there!
She better not withdraw again!
Old Feb 11th, 2005, 11:27 AM   #66
LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck for 2005 Rossana
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2005, 05:18 PM   #67

Thumbs up

ALERT !!!!! Rossana will be playing her 1st rd QUALIFYING match tonight at 4pm eastern time zone..more info in the MEMPHIS THREAD!!!!!!
Old Feb 11th, 2005, 08:59 PM   #68
country flag Babolatpro880
Team WTAworld

Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute
Go Rossana!

2009 Australian Open Wildcard Playoff Winner
Babolatpro880 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2005, 09:04 PM   #69
LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck Rossana, you can do it !!!
Old Feb 12th, 2005, 02:06 AM   #70
country flag Hayato

She is playing Memphis

She must have withdrawn from St. Paul though
Old Feb 12th, 2005, 04:01 AM   #71
country flag Hayato

She lost in the first round qualies to Sunitha Rao in 3 sets

Hopefully she takes a quick flight to St. Paul and wins there
Old Feb 12th, 2005, 04:46 AM   #72

Wink

Quote:
She lost in the first round qualies to Sunitha Rao in 3 sets

Hopefully she takes a quick flight to St. Paul and wins there
I HOPE she does to..maybe even ride the back of SUPERMAN.....up UP and AAAWAAAY
Old Feb 12th, 2005, 07:47 AM   #73
LefandePatty

Rossana
Old Feb 13th, 2005, 06:42 AM   #74
country flag Hayato

Rossana lost that match 60 64, she is definately injured
Old Feb 13th, 2005, 11:58 PM   #75
LefandePatty

Quote:
Rossana lost that match 60 64, she is definately injured
lol
get well soon Rossana
and please, we want some better results for 2005 continuation