Rossana de los Ríos/Ana Paula Neffa! - Page 49 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 30th, 2006, 09:52 PM   #721
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2007 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjiboy View Post
yeah but last year she also said she would play French Open qualies but she didn't...though I guess she has a lot of motivation now from the brilliant performance in San Diego...those last 2 matches 60 64 over Baker and 60 62 over Abramovic were phenominal!

I think she probably will play the AO but it's just she hasn't been out of America for so many years (except for that 1 tournament in Canada last year) it's hard to imagine

are you doing anything to celebrate the new year?
\

I think the reason why she did not play the French Qualis last year is because they would not accept her SR ranking She got into the Aussie Qualis this year on her own ranking
Well..i have a couple gigs ( i am a dj ) That will keep be quite busy over the holiday weekend How about yourself ??
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 1st, 2007, 11:46 AM   #722
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2007 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRAZIER~FORCE View Post
\

I think the reason why she did not play the French Qualis last year is because they would not accept her SR ranking She got into the Aussie Qualis this year on her own ranking
Well..i have a couple gigs ( i am a dj ) That will keep be quite busy over the holiday weekend How about yourself ??
cool sounds great do you make your own songs or just remix? you should incorporate something about Roro or something in one of them
I went and saw a movie with my girlfriend and my best friend and then went to the fireworks with them and some other people.
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 08:46 AM   #723

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2007 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
cool sounds great do you make your own songs or just remix? you should incorporate something about Roro or something in one of them
I went and saw a movie with my girlfriend and my best friend and then went to the fireworks with them and some other people.
Right now i mostly mix the songs into one big dance mix at the moment . I am reading a book at the moment on how to make your own remixes. Hopefully i can start doing that by years end
I am glad to hear that you had a good time on New Years Eve It looks like Rossana is a full go for the Aussie Qualies. Will you go and see her since you have off??
Old Jan 8th, 2007, 08:41 PM   #724
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRAZIER~FORCE View Post
Right now i mostly mix the songs into one big dance mix at the moment . I am reading a book at the moment on how to make your own remixes. Hopefully i can start doing that by years end
I am glad to hear that you had a good time on New Years Eve It looks like Rossana is a full go for the Aussie Qualies. Will you go and see her since you have off??
Oh okay, sounds great
I don't think I will go and see her, since Melbourne is about a 15 hour drive from where I live. But I was thinking about taking a flight down just to see her match and then come back, but I don't think that is looking very likely atm.
Old Jan 9th, 2007, 12:49 AM   #725
spotsyboy

spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of

hey guys!!! i just read some awful news!

TBE just posted in the Aus Open draw list thread that RoRo is out of the qual entry list!!!!!!

I'm very sad!!!!

does anyone know why?!
spotsyboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2007, 01:00 AM   #726
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Rossana

I hope that she okey

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
*Furlanetto*CostaMelgar*Forte*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2007, 01:03 AM   #727
country flag FERLKE

FERLKE has a brilliant future FERLKE has a brilliant future FERLKE has a brilliant future FERLKE has a brilliant future FERLKE has a brilliant future FERLKE has a brilliant future FERLKE has a brilliant future FERLKE has a brilliant future FERLKE has a brilliant future FERLKE has a brilliant future FERLKE has a brilliant future

I hope she is not injured again!
FERLKE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2007, 01:24 AM   #728

Monica Niculescu into Q and she's in for Rossana de los Rios.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Devistated
Old Jan 9th, 2007, 01:26 AM   #729
country flag Hayato

Well, I can't say i'm all that surprised. But still she said she would play there....just as well I didn't get a plane ticket

Sad news, and I hope it's not an injury.
Old Jan 9th, 2007, 10:53 PM   #730

Lightbulb Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2007 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Well, I can't say i'm all that surprised. But still she said she would play there....just as well I didn't get a plane ticket

Sad news, and I hope it's not an injury.
Yeah. The good news is that she is entered in the 50K in HI and 25K in Cali in a couple weeks. I hope she plays
Old Jan 16th, 2007, 09:09 PM   #731
country flag Hayato

Rossana's Commitments:

1. $50,000 Waikoloa: Jan 22-28 (Main Draw)
2. $25,000 Palm Desert: Jan 29-Feb 4 (Main Draw, Seeded 8)
3. $75,000 Midland: Feb 5-Feb 11 (Qualifying, Seeded 7)

After Midland, I think she will play in $50,000 St. Paul (Feb 12-18), then $25,000 Clearwater (Feb 19-25) and then $75,000 Las Vegas (Feb 26-Mar 4). But she may get tired playing 6 tournaments in a row. Then come $25,000 Orange (Mar 12-Mar 18) and $25,000 Redding (Mar 19-25).
So she is really spoilt for choice...let’s hope she plays these tournaments consistently and get her ranking back inside the top 150!
Old Jan 18th, 2007, 08:38 PM   #732
country flag Hayato

Rossana is in the qualy list for Bogota Hope she plays!
Old Jan 22nd, 2007, 12:28 AM   #733
country flag Hayato

$50K Waikoloa Main Draw

(1)Edina Gallovits (ROM) v Raquel Kops-Jones (USA)
Kelly Liggan (IRL) v Rossana De Los Rios (PAR)

(wc)Neha Uberoi (USA) v Q
(8)Natalie Grandin (RSA) v Q

(4)Shiho Hisamatsu (JPN) v Sunitha Rao (USA)
Jenifer Widjaja (BRA) v (wc)Mary Gambale (USA)

Julie Ditty (USA) v Jessica Kirkland (USA)
(7)Maria-Jose Argeri (ARG) v (wc)Kim-Ahn Nguyen (USA)

Not Gallovits again Aside from her, i'm very confident she can beat all these players in her half. She's beaten Liggan, Nguyen, Kirkland, Rao, Grandin, Gallovits and Uberoi before.

Rossana's H2H with Liggan:
Rossana leads 3-0

2003 HOBART HARD (O) R32 R. DE LOS RIOS 6-4 6-4
2003 BALI HARD (O) Q- Q R. DE LOS RIOS 6-4 6-2
2003 SHANGHAI HARD (O) Q- R32 R. DE LOS RIOS 7-6(2) 7-6(4)

Rossana's H2H with Gallovits:
Gallovits leads 2-1
2006 LAWRENCEVILLE HARD (O) QF: DE LOS RIOS 75 76(3)
2006 AUGUSTA HARD (O) 1R: (3) GALLOVITS 64 60
2006 INDIAN HARBOUR BEACH CLAY (O) F: GALLOVITS 36 76(5) 76(0)

Another tough draw but let's hope she can gets some good wins under her belt to start the year!
Old Jan 22nd, 2007, 01:27 AM   #734

Talking Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2007 Cheering Thread!

Yes, Yes...she can win her 1st match with ease... ;-) Should be a tough 2nd rd match with KOPS JONES. Yes..i think KOPS JONES will beat Edina. She has improved greatly over the past year =) Thanks for posting the head to heads. =) GOOD LUCK RORO!
Old Jan 22nd, 2007, 01:52 PM   #735
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck Rossana

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
*Furlanetto*CostaMelgar*Forte*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote