Ana Paula Neffa de los Ríos (+Rossana) - Page 46 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 1st, 2006, 10:28 AM   #676
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2006 Cheering Thread!

Rossana

Now beat the german player..

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 1st, 2006, 08:12 PM   #677
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Earlier, De Los Rios, who is making San Diego her training base, handled Story Tweedie-Yates of Redmond, Wash., 2-6, 6-2, 6-2;
http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports...1s1locten.html

What does this mean? She has moved to San Diego?
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2006, 11:54 PM   #678
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

QUARTERFINALS: DE LOS DIVA DEF. SABINE KLASCHKA 4-6 6-2 6-0

Well done Roro...into her second semifinal in a row!

Good luck against Leanne and make the final!!
Old Dec 1st, 2006, 11:59 PM   #679
country flag Hayato

Roro's chances of making the AO cut off looks about 80% certain now.
Old Dec 2nd, 2006, 12:01 AM   #680
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Rossana

Vamos por la final

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2006, 12:34 AM   #681
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2006 Cheering Thread!

RoRo Extemely impressive in the 3rd set... I think she can really take Baker I also think her shot at winning the finals! If she is going to win a title it will be here! Its WIDE open for her! I just hope she has no nagging injury creeping up *think positive heath...think positive* Damn i hope she went to the dentist last week! ...

Ps...i can call tomorow if someone can supply me with a phone number to the tourney

Last edited by CrossCourt~Rally : Dec 2nd, 2006 at 12:49 AM.
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2006, 12:40 AM   #682
country flag Hayato

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRAZIER~FORCE View Post
RoRo Extemely impressive in the 3rd set... I think she can really take Baker I also think her shot at winning the finals! If she is going to win a title it will be here! Its WIDE open for her! I just hope she has no nagging injury creeping up *think positive heath...think positive* Damn i hope she went to the dnetist last week! ...

Ps...i can call tomorow if someone can supply me with a phone number to the tourney
yeah...i dont think we should worry too much about an injury- she wouldn't want to retire again in the SF like she did last week...and I think this week is her last tourny of the year so she won't want to finish it like that if she can help it I think last week she just pulled a muscle and the match seemed out of reach for her so it was best to just retire If it was that bad i dont think she would have played doubles.

gr8 you can call tomorrow i was so anxious for ages this morning

Let's hope she can make her 3rd final of the year! Her Win/Loss Record this year is 32-14 now I think.
Old Dec 2nd, 2006, 12:50 AM   #683

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2006 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjiboy View Post
yeah...i dont think we should worry too much about an injury- she wouldn't want to retire again in the SF like she did last week...and I think this week is her last tourny of the year so she won't want to finish it like that if she can help it I think last week she just pulled a muscle and the match seemed out of reach for her so it was best to just retire If it was that bad i dont think she would have played doubles.

gr8 you can call tomorrow i was so anxious for ages this morning

Let's hope she can make her 3rd final of the year! Her Win/Loss Record this year is 32-14 now I think.
Hopefully it will be 34-14 That sounds like a nice round stat Untill tomorow
Old Dec 2nd, 2006, 06:48 PM   #684
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Roro! Great result! Good luck against Leanne!!!
Old Dec 2nd, 2006, 10:05 PM   #685

Smile Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2006 Cheering Thread!

RoRo def Baker : 6-0 and 6-4!!!! CONGRATS! Good Luck to her during tomorows Final
Old Dec 3rd, 2006, 01:04 AM   #686

Smile Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2006 Cheering Thread!

This win will move RORO up to around #223 in the world! She has made the cut for the Aussie Open Quali Draw! There is NO QUESTION about that anymore
Old Dec 3rd, 2006, 01:04 AM   #687
country flag Hayato

Amazing win!
She must be so happy with the way she's playing now, it's great Just as well she had a very strong finish to the year, so she will be confident next year.

Let's hope for a title- 3rd time lucky this year!

GOOD LUCK!!
Old Dec 3rd, 2006, 01:05 AM   #688
country flag Hayato

Quote:
This win will move RORO up to around #223 in the world! The exact ranking will depend on how the girls do around her and if she wins tomorow! Either way she will have made the cut for the Aussie Open Quali Draw! There is NO QUESTION about that anymore
fantastic!
Old Dec 3rd, 2006, 02:00 AM   #689
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This win will move RORO up to around #223 in the world! She has made the cut for the Aussie Open Quali Draw! There is NO QUESTION about that anymore
Great news!!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 3rd, 2006, 03:21 AM   #690
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leanne Luver View Post
Great news!!!!!!!!!
So much for being completely dissopointed that Leanne lost