Rossana de los Ríos/Ana Paula Neffa! - Page 45 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 29th, 2006, 02:02 AM   #661
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2006 Cheering Thread!

1R: DE LOS DIVA def. Uberoi 6-2 6-2!
Well done!!
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 29th, 2006, 02:07 AM   #662
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2006 Cheering Thread!

Extremely strong win for RORO! I like her chances now of atleast reaching the SF The Aussie Open here comes RORO!
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2006, 02:13 AM   #663
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRAZIER~FORCE View Post
Extremely strong win for RORO! I like her chances now of atleast reaching the SF The Aussie Open here comes RORO!
definitely! She will be very pumped this week to do well. The only players who could potentially trouble her are Hisamitsu or Tweedy-Yates, and she'll play one of them next but still should win. Then it'd either be Sromova, Ditty, Alves or Klaschka- definitely winnable! Then if she can get to the Semifinals, she should have no problem getting to the final since there are no real strong players in that quarter. In the doubles she is playing with Tweedy-Yates and they qualified beating the top seeds Kaufman/Nagle 4-2 3-5 5-3

Keep it up Roro!
Old Nov 29th, 2006, 02:44 AM   #664

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2006 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjiboy View Post
definitely! She will be very pumped this week to do well. The only players who could potentially trouble her are Hisamitsu or Tweedy-Yates, and she'll play one of them next but still should win. Then it'd either be Sromova, Ditty, Alves or Klaschka- definitely winnable! Then if she can get to the Semifinals, she should have no problem getting to the final since there are no real strong players in that quarter. In the doubles she is playing with Tweedy-Yates and they qualified beating the top seeds Kaufman/Nagle 4-2 3-5 5-3

Keep it up Roro!
Yeah..i actually think either Tweedie Bird or Hisamitsu will be a breeze for her. Although a very tricky and fun player to watch... Sromova has the type of game that RoRo can handle. That is if she can get by Ditty. Who knows if 2 weeks ago was a one week wonder for Ditty or that she is really going to make a move into being a great player at an advanced age
Old Nov 29th, 2006, 02:54 AM   #665

Ps... Rossana up from #261-#252 with todays win...
Old Nov 29th, 2006, 04:47 AM   #666
country flag Hayato

Quote:
Yeah..i actually think either Tweedie Bird or Hisamitsu will be a breeze for her. Although a very tricky and fun player to watch... Sromova has the type of game that RoRo can handle. That is if she can get by Ditty. Who knows if 2 weeks ago was a one week wonder for Ditty or that she is really going to make a move into being a great player at an advanced age
very true...yeah Rossana has beaten Sromova twice before in recent years. I'm hoping Ditty was a fluke
I just hope she doesn't do what she has done a few times this year- start the tournament with great promise then fade away in the tight stages....she can really win the title here! After all, she beat the top seed in straight sets last week.

Thanks for the ranking update....top 250 watch out!
Old Nov 30th, 2006, 05:22 AM   #667
country flag Hayato

1R Doubles: (Q) Rossana/Tweedy-Yates def. Klaschka/Klascha 64 64

Now in singles Rossana has to play her doubles partner...good luck!
Old Nov 30th, 2006, 10:28 AM   #668
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Go Rossana

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*Vaisemberg*Duarte*Auroux*Martic* Rybarikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
*Furlanetto*CostaMelgar*Forte*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2006, 12:34 PM   #669

Quote:
very true...yeah Rossana has beaten Sromova twice before in recent years. I'm hoping Ditty was a fluke
I just hope she doesn't do what she has done a few times this year- start the tournament with great promise then fade away in the tight stages....she can really win the title here! After all, she beat the top seed in straight sets last week.

Thanks for the ranking update....top 250 watch out!
Old Nov 30th, 2006, 12:35 PM   #670

Wink Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2006 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
1R Doubles: (Q) Rossana/Tweedy-Yates def. Klaschka/Klascha 64 64

Now in singles Rossana has to play her doubles partner...good luck!
Hopefully RoRo can get her DOUBLES ranking into the top 500 during this tourney
Old Dec 1st, 2006, 01:25 AM   #671

De Los diva d. Tweedie- Bird Yates 26 62 62

>>>>> Driving to Aussie Open ( SORRY THEY DO NOT HAVE A PLANE ICON ) ... Good Luck in the QTRS!
Old Dec 1st, 2006, 04:06 AM   #672
country flag Hayato

that's great, so she's made the cut off for the AO qualies now? Let's hope she at least plays there

Nice win for her today...not sure what happened in the first set but she finished it off well. Coming from a set down can only make her mentally stronger here...next is Sabine Klaschka, and Roro has already beaten her in doubles this week. Klaschka has lost in the QFs of her last two tournaments so let's hope for a third time lucky!

Keep going De Los Diva
Old Dec 1st, 2006, 04:16 AM   #673

Quote:
that's great, so she's made the cut off for the AO qualies now? Let's hope she at least plays there

Nice win for her today...not sure what happened in the first set but she finished it off well. Coming from a set down can only make her mentally stronger here...next is Sabine Klaschka, and Roro has already beaten her in doubles this week. Klaschka has lost in the QFs of her last two tournaments so let's hope for a third time lucky!

Keep going De Los Diva
I love your wishfull thinking
Old Dec 1st, 2006, 04:23 AM   #674
country flag Hayato

Quote:
I love your wishfull thinking
actually Heath you are the more optimistic one...whenever Rossana loses you always manage to find the positives out of the loss...which is admirable.

I think Klaschka is the kind of player who Rossana likes to play...also Sabine hasn't really been tested this week so she might find it quite a shock to play Rossana

do you know what her ranking after the win today will be?
Old Dec 1st, 2006, 04:29 AM   #675

Lightbulb Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2006 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
actually Heath you are the more optimistic one...whenever Rossana loses you always manage to find the positives out of the loss...which is admirable.

I think Klaschka is the kind of player who Rossana likes to play...also Sabine hasn't really been tested this week so she might find it quite a shock to play Rossana

do you know what her ranking after the win today will be?
#247 Another win will move her up to around #237 Last year the last ranking accepted into the MainDraw was #239. The year before #251. So it will be a close call..unless she wins the whole thing! ;-)