Ana Paula Neffa de los Ríos (+Rossana) - Page 43 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 17th, 2006, 06:31 PM   #631
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2006 Cheering Thread!

Goo Rossana ¡

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 17th, 2006, 07:36 PM   #632
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

ROSSANA d Haynes 61 63

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2006, 07:36 PM   #633
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

2R: De Los Rios def. Haynes 6-1 6-3

Next is Gallovits. Roro doesn't have anything to lose against her and is probably feeling pretty confident! Best of luck
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2006, 07:37 PM   #634
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion Argentina View Post
ROSSANA d Haynes 61 63
we posted at the same time

If she beats Gallovits it'll be the first time in her career she has won 30 matches in a year
Old Nov 17th, 2006, 08:49 PM   #635
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Nice win RORO! Good Luck against Edina
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2006, 09:20 PM   #636
country flag Hayato

She beat Gallovits 7-5 7-6!!

IM SO PROUD OF HER! What a champion
Old Nov 18th, 2006, 01:34 AM   #637

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjiboy View Post
She beat Gallovits 7-5 7-6!!

IM SO PROUD OF HER! What a champion

YYEEESSSS! She has reclaimed the nickname DE LOS DIVA!!!
Old Nov 18th, 2006, 04:05 AM   #638
country flag Hayato

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRAZIER~FORCE View Post
I think she can use her SR for 6 tournaments. I do not know how many more tourneys she can use it for Yeah... i think that if her ranking is high enough then she will play outside the US next year. I mean there is no real reason to play out of the US if your ranking is in the 300s
oh ok...very true

I mean if she can achieve this on hard, if she played like the clay tournaments in Mexico for example, she would win them. That would do wonders for her confidence since she hasn't won an ITF since $10K Buenos Aires 2 in 1999.
Old Nov 18th, 2006, 04:19 AM   #639

Quote:
oh ok...very true

I mean if she can achieve this on hard, if she played like the clay tournaments in Mexico for example, she would win them. That would do wonders for her confidence since she hasn't won an ITF since $10K Buenos Aires 2 in 1999.
I know..she has come close many times though Hopefully she can win this tourney. That would be the perfect ranking set up for next year. She would have these huge amount of points for all of the 2007 season! I said before the tourney that i would be happy with a SF! Now i want her to win it all!
Old Nov 18th, 2006, 04:43 AM   #640
country flag Hayato

Quote:
I know..she has come close many times though Hopefully she can win this tourney. That would be the perfect ranking set up for next year. She would have these huge amount of points for all of the 2007 season! I said before the tourney that i would be happy with a SF! Now i want her to win it all!
that's right...me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjiboy
After the win today, her win/loss ratio this year sits at twice as many wins: 28-14.
She has never won more than 29 matches in a year, so maybe she will break that!
I'm wrong she actually won 45 matches in 2000 and 31 in 1999.
Old Nov 18th, 2006, 04:51 AM   #641

Lightbulb Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2006 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
that's right...me too!

I'm wrong she actually won 45 matches in 2000 and 31 in 1999.
45 matches is allot to win during 1 season! Hey..i wonder if there is a way that we can find out what was the ranking cut off for the Aussie Open last year. I am sure there is a 2005 quali draw somewhere online. It should have LAST ACCEPTED PLAYER and her ranking . I would think the ranking would be around #240
Old Nov 18th, 2006, 04:57 AM   #642
country flag Hayato

Quote:
45 matches is allot to win during 1 season! Hey..i wonder if there is a way that we can find out what was the ranking cut off for the Aussie Open last year. I am sure there is a 2005 quali draw somewhere online. It should have LAST ACCEPTED PLAYER and her ranking . I would think the ranking would be around #240
Yeah there should be something like that somewhere.

But if you think of it like this:
top 128 players in the MD (excluding withdrawals)
and 128 players in the Qualy draw.

So it'd have to be about 256, right?
Old Nov 18th, 2006, 05:02 AM   #643

Smile Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2006 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Yeah there should be something like that somewhere.

But if you think of it like this:
top 128 players in the MD (excluding withdrawals)
and 128 players in the Qualy draw.

So it'd have to be about 256, right?
Yeah..but your forgeting WildCards. The top 108 get into the Aussie Open MainDraw. Figure 2-4 injurys. So thats the top 110-112 in the world. Allot of the lower ranked players do not come down under to the Aussie Open because its to expensive to travel there The cut offs for the other slams are usually in the 220s. So..i am going to try and find the 2005 Aussie Open Quali Draw...
Old Nov 18th, 2006, 05:30 AM   #644
country flag Hayato

Quote:
Yeah..but your forgeting WildCards. The top 108 get into the Aussie Open MainDraw. Figure 2-4 injurys. So thats the top 110-112 in the world. Allot of the lower ranked players do not come down under to the Aussie Open because its to expensive to travel there The cut offs for the other slams are usually in the 220s. So..i am going to try and find the 2005 Aussie Open Quali Draw...
but there are only like 5 WCs??
thanks
Old Nov 18th, 2006, 05:56 AM   #645

Smile Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2006 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
but there are only like 5 WCs??
thanks
I can't find the draw I will look more tomorow. Its almost 1am here ..Gnight