Ana Paula Neffa de los Ríos (+Rossana) - Page 42 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 13th, 2006, 06:34 AM   #616
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2006 Cheering Thread!

Well if she does well this week in Lawrenceville (assuming she didn't withdraw) then that would take the pressure off her performance in San Diego.

She really needs to recover, and fast!
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 13th, 2006, 10:13 PM   #617
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

One more time, she gets bad draw.. She will play against the canadian player
Aleksandra Wozniak

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2006, 10:42 PM   #618
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Yes...another stupid draw

This is not going to help her at all....rotten luck once again.
Old Nov 13th, 2006, 10:47 PM   #619
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2006 Cheering Thread!

Harsh, Harsh draw I think our biggest hope is that Wozi is tired from all of her matches last week Thats awfull to say...but RORO is not match tough and Wozi is red hot
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2006, 10:58 PM   #620
country flag Hayato

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRAZIER~FORCE View Post
Harsh, Harsh draw I think our biggest hope is that Wozi is tired from all of her matches last week Thats awfull to say...but RORO is not match tough and Wozi is red hot
very true But sometimes when a player looks so certain to win, they sometimes don't . we'll wait and see...let's just count on our Roro to produce an upset!
Old Nov 13th, 2006, 11:03 PM   #621

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjiboy View Post
very true But sometimes when a player looks so certain to win, they sometimes don't . we'll wait and see...let's just count on our Roro to produce an upset!
Old Nov 15th, 2006, 01:27 AM   #622
country flag Hayato

Good news that vogus said Ana Paula can hit the ball pretty well still...so maybe she will take over Rossana's duty as Paraguay's best player in a few years time!

It's kinda lucky she is a girl...if she was a boy she'd probably play football like her dad.
Old Nov 15th, 2006, 02:44 AM   #623

Thumbs up Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2006 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Good news that vogus said Ana Paula can hit the ball pretty well still...so maybe she will take over Rossana's duty as Paraguay's best player in a few years time!

It's kinda lucky she is a girl...if she was a boy she'd probably play football like her dad.

Yeah..i read that aswell I can't wait to find out the score of her match
Old Nov 16th, 2006, 06:52 PM   #624
country flag Hayato

omg. She beat Wozinak 7-6 6-2.

So happy for her!! Great win
Old Nov 16th, 2006, 06:52 PM   #625
country flag Hayato

Quote:
Old Nov 16th, 2006, 07:31 PM   #626

RoRo must REALLY want to qualify for the Aussie Open Qualis Now...Good luck agianst CARLY ( i think she plays her ) ! LATER TODAY !

Last edited by CrossCourt~Rally : Nov 16th, 2006 at 07:39 PM.
Old Nov 17th, 2006, 02:46 AM   #627

unfinished 2r matche

de los Rios leads Haynes 61 20

Finish her off tomorow RORO!
Old Nov 17th, 2006, 03:43 AM   #628
country flag Hayato

omg! More great news!! thanks Heath

She's on fire this week...such a great rebound from last week!

Well done babe! Finish her off!
Old Nov 17th, 2006, 03:53 AM   #629
country flag Hayato

Quite ironical that last week she had her worst loss of the year, and this week the best.

If she wins against Haynes, it'll extend her head to head over her to 4-2.

Keep going De Los Diva

I updated her website last week too: www.freewebs.com/delosrios
Old Nov 17th, 2006, 04:12 AM   #630
country flag Hayato

After the win today, her win/loss ratio this year sits at twice as many wins: 28-14.
She has never won more than 29 matches in a year, so maybe she will break that!

Also she moved up from #290 to #285 this week in the rankings.

AO Qualies are looking good at the moment!