Rossana de los Ríos/Ana Paula Neffa! - Page 40 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 27th, 2006, 05:06 AM   #586
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2006 Cheering Thread!

RORO won in Doubles today with Hana Into the QTRS!
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 27th, 2006, 08:38 AM   #587
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2006 Cheering Thread!

Yeah

De Los Rios/Sromova def. (2) Adamczak/Lepchenko 6-4 6-4

Just shows Roro hasn't lost her touch in doubles!

Her w/l record in doubles this year is now: 3-1
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2006, 03:11 PM   #588
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Go Rossana and Hana, nice win against the second seed

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2006, 08:12 PM   #589
spotsyboy

spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of

Nice to see her doubles wins compensating for her typically unkind singles draws!! GREAT JOB!!! Now go win the whole thing with Hana!

I looked up her doubles records on itftennis.com and I was surprised to find out she played dubs with Sharapova once (but lost!) - i had no idea! I thought it was a fun little fact

WIN TOMORROW!
spotsyboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2006, 09:02 PM   #590
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotsyboy View Post
Nice to see her doubles wins compensating for her typically unkind singles draws!! GREAT JOB!!! Now go win the whole thing with Hana!

I looked up her doubles records on itftennis.com and I was surprised to find out she played dubs with Sharapova once (but lost!) - i had no idea! I thought it was a fun little fact

WIN TOMORROW!
Yeah That is a nice fact

Go girls!
Old Oct 28th, 2006, 05:09 AM   #591
country flag Hayato

Rossana has also played doubles with Jankovic (Cincy 2006), Kuznetsova (US Open 2002), Molik (Hobart 2002), Safina (Bali 2003), Sharapova (Shanghai 2003) and Sanchez Vicario (Madrid 2002).

If she wins the doubles SF with Sromova tomorrow, it will be her first doubles final since $50K Sedona in 2003! (when she played with Jidkova)

By the way, if u type in Rossana in google this cheering thread is the 8th result.
Old Oct 29th, 2006, 12:21 AM   #592
country flag Hayato

Rossana and Hana lost 6-7(4) 7-5 7-6(5).

I'm so sick of this, this is so predictable and boring.

Rossana's in my bad books.
Old Oct 29th, 2006, 12:32 AM   #593
country flag Hayato

This year:

First: $50K Indian Harbour Beach Final:
Gallovits def. [Q] De Los Rios 3-6 7-6(5) 7-6(0)…Rossana had 6 match points and led 5-0 in the final set.

Then: $50K Lexingon Quarterfinal:
Dubois def. De Los Rios 7-6(6) 4-6 7-6(6)…Rossana led 5-2 in the final set.

Now: $25K August Doubles Semifinal:
[3] Scheepers/Uberoi def. De Los Rios/Sromova 6-7(4) 7-5 7-6(5)…

Not to mention Rossana led Srebotnik 5-3 in the second set in Cincinnati but lost in a tiebreak.

Or the fact that 8 of her 12 losses this year have been in 3 sets. And she’s only won 1 out of 8 tiebreaks this year.
Old Oct 29th, 2006, 01:23 PM   #594

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

What next for her??

Old Oct 30th, 2006, 08:17 AM   #595
country flag Hayato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion Argentina View Post
What next for her??
Can't see her anywhere

She gave Gallovits her toughest match of the tournament believe it or not!
Old Oct 31st, 2006, 06:32 AM   #596
country flag Hayato

Next is: $75,000 Pittsburgh starting next Monday.
Then she'll play $50,000 Lawrenceville the following week.

Then that'll be it for the year I think.

Go Roro
Old Nov 4th, 2006, 11:51 PM   #597
country flag Hayato

$75K Pittsburgh:
Qualifying Draw

(1)Rossana De Los Rios (PAR) v Kimberly Couts (USA)
Susanna Lingman (USA) v Alana Van Der Vort (USA)
Alexandra Mueller (USA) v Tiya Rolle (USA)
(5)Ekaterina Afinogenova (RUS) v Jacqueline Bohannon (USA)

Nice quarter for her…she should have no trouble at all until the final round qualies. She’s already beaten Mueller and Bohannon this year, and Tiya Rolle isn’t that special. Ekaterina had a decent week in Augusta but I’m sure Rossana can beat her

She needs to qualify or else she might fall out of the top 300.

Good luck De Los Diva!
Old Nov 5th, 2006, 12:20 AM   #598

Best of kuck Roro ¡

Old Nov 5th, 2006, 12:25 AM   #599
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2006 Cheering Thread!

GOOD LUCK RORO!!
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2006, 08:28 AM   #600
country flag Hayato

She's up last on Centre Court tomorrow...she hasn't won a match since against Poutchkova in August I think, so a win is a win whatever the score may be