Ana Paula Neffa de los Ríos (+Rossana) - Page 38 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 22nd, 2006, 08:04 PM   #556
spotsyboy

spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of
Rossana can beat Erika!! And Lepchenko is the only player in that section that she MIGHT be tough.....other that than, it looks like a great draw for her!!! Now, go and win your way into the MD!!!!!!!
spotsyboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 23rd, 2006, 10:58 AM   #557
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by spotsyboy
Rossana can beat Erika!! And Lepchenko is the only player in that section that she MIGHT be tough.....other that than, it looks like a great draw for her!!! Now, go and win your way into the MD!!!!!!!
my thoughts exactly

Takao is good on carpet, not as good on hardcourt.

I'm surprised they scheduled this match for Court 4, it's quite a high court in a match between the #197 and the #259. but that's good

Come on Rossana, you must win a match here

I predit: De Los Rios def. Takao 6-4 6-1

Suerte!!
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2006, 05:02 PM   #558
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute
Para mi Rossana tambien ganara.. mucha suerte Rossana

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2006, 10:53 PM   #559
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
6-4 3-6 6-2 loss.
Old Aug 23rd, 2006, 11:01 PM   #560

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute
Rossana

Old Aug 24th, 2006, 01:43 AM   #561
country flag Hayato

I just can't believe she lost such a winnable match, it seems like such a waste.

I bet she is really discouraged now too.
Old Aug 24th, 2006, 07:02 AM   #562
country flag Hayato

Pictures of her today in her bad loss.
Old Aug 25th, 2006, 06:42 AM   #563
country flag LucasArg

LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute
Que lastima Todavia tiene que agarrar ritmo. Estuvo mucho tiempo sin jugar.

Vamos Rossana!!!
LucasArg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2006, 09:14 PM   #564
country flag Hayato

2 more photos of her against Takao.

At least she is looking in very fine shape and no injuries apparent.
Old Aug 26th, 2006, 01:21 AM   #565

Thanks for the pics

She looks great

Old Aug 27th, 2006, 04:06 AM   #566
spotsyboy

spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of
Ditto that - she DOES look great... (thx for the pix, Benj)

fit and in a flattering outfit

but

I really wanted her to win that - As it is, she might not have made it past Vavara...but hopefully we'll see her in some of the upper tier US challengers soon.....

keep practicing and the results will come, I'm positive!
spotsyboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2006, 05:02 AM   #567
country flag Hayato

Rossana hasn't been on MSN in like months, I wish she was aware of her awesome fan base!!
Old Aug 28th, 2006, 10:17 AM   #568
country flag Hayato

Rossana is using her special ranking in Bali...about 15 people have to withdraw for Rossana to be able to get into qualification
Old Aug 29th, 2006, 09:30 PM   #569

Old Aug 31st, 2006, 09:24 PM   #570
country flag Hayato

She's also listed to play qualies in $75K Albuquerque on September 18