Ana Paula Neffa de los Ríos (+Rossana) - Page 207 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 16th, 2010, 01:48 PM   #3091
country flag Landon92

Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rossana de los Ríos 2010 Cheering Thread!

All the best Rossana!
Landon92 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 20th, 2010, 12:27 AM   #3092
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday Neffi (Forgive me for the lateness)
Old Sep 20th, 2010, 12:38 AM   #3093
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute

Okay guys, let's look at this a little more positively. I am thinking she is injured, what's my reasoning I hear you ask?

Well she did enter herself into the 75k event in NM, but withdrew. And was a LATE withdrawal at that, she has been fined for withdrawing.
If she was calling it quits, why would she enter and then withdraw at the last minute?

I have emailed the WTA & ITF with some sort of withdrawal reason, or to see if they know anything. Although I am not expecting a result, it will ease the wait until Friday (NZ time) when the new lot of ITF entry lists are released.
Old Sep 20th, 2010, 12:59 AM   #3094
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

I search in local newspaper and nothing about retire so still hope she will be back

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2010, 02:29 AM   #3095
country flag Mana

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegionArgentina View Post
I search in local newspaper and nothing about retire so still hope she will be back
Old Sep 21st, 2010, 10:22 PM   #3096
country flag Mana

The response I had from the ITF.

Quote:
Dear Jonny,

Thanks for your email. On our website www.itftennis.com/womens, you are able to search for players under the section ‘Players’. This should provide you with information regarding Rossana’s Player Activity and Biography.

Kind regards,

ITF Pro Circuits
I mean, throw me a bone here.

Good on them for replying, but the totally avoided the question.
Old Sep 26th, 2010, 12:34 AM   #3097
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for trying guys. Maybe she is indeed just injured. Maybe today i'll send Rossana a message and ask her, but again, can't guarantee a reply because she doesn't use facebook much. At least she looks very happy, she had a big birthday party last week.
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2010, 04:36 PM   #3098
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranadalara View Post
Thanks for trying guys. Maybe she is indeed just injured. Maybe today i'll send Rossana a message and ask her, but again, can't guarantee a reply because she doesn't use facebook much. At least she looks very happy, she had a big birthday party last week.
That would be nice if you could do that Ben
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2010, 11:16 PM   #3099

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

It looks lik Rossana is either taking the rest of the year off or maybe decided to retire. I guess there is still a chance she could play the upcoming 50K in Texas (entry list is out next Thursday) and the 75K in Arizona and maybe even an ITF in South America. After this week she still has 132 pts to defend. Even if she doesn't play for the rest of the year she'll still be inside the top 200 and can play the Aussie Qs if she wants to So, lets hope we hear some news soon

Last edited by CrossCourt~Rally : Oct 7th, 2010 at 08:59 PM.
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 03:22 AM   #3100
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
It looks lik Rossana is either taking the rest of the year off or maybe decided to retire. I guess there is still a chance she could play the upcoming 50K in Texas (entry list is out next Thursday) and the 75K in Arizona and maybe even an ITF in South America. After this week she still has 132 pts to defend. Even if she doesn't play for the rest of the year she'll still be inside the top 200 and can play the Aussie Qs if she wants to So, lets hope we hear some news soon
Sorry Heath, I've been quite busy but i'm just sending her a message now. The only thing I know is that she has gone back to live in Paraguay with her family for some months, so that must mean that it's 99.9% certain she won't play for the rest of the year. My guess is that she is probably contributing something to the Paraguayan tennis association, maybe helping out some juniors. A recent article published in Paraguay suggests she still wants to play for a bit longer. Some other minor news is that her daughter has been doing some modelling Hopefully she will reply and tell us more information!

Her rank is going to drop out of the top 150
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 02:46 PM   #3101

^^ Thanks for the update Ben . I'm glad to hear she may be over in Paraguay helping out local tennis players. It's also good to hear that she may want to play for a bit longer. Maybe a few months (well more like 4/5 months) away from competition is just the thing she needs to regroup. She has enough pts where she can 100% play the AO QD and most likely the French QD even if she doesn't play in allot of tourneys.

Again, thanks for the update!
Old Oct 23rd, 2010, 10:37 AM   #3102

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

She could probably play some challengers in Brazil still..

Old Nov 15th, 2010, 09:04 AM   #3103

Rossana will travel to Argentina in December because Ana Paula will play her first COSAT tournament (under 14 Copa el Ceibo)

Old Nov 15th, 2010, 10:55 PM   #3104

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegionArgentina View Post
Rossana will travel to Argentina in December because Ana Paula will play her first COSAT tournament (under 14 Copa el Ceibo)
Cool . I wonder if Rossana will play the Aussie Qs
Old Nov 25th, 2010, 02:13 AM   #3105
country flag Hayato

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
Cool . I wonder if Rossana will play the Aussie Qs
It's not looking likely, is it She didn't reply to my message, i'm not sure where her career is at now but she seems to be focusing on her daughter and other Paraguayan youngsters.