Ana Paula Neffa de los Ríos (+Rossana) - Page 202 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 18th, 2010, 01:02 AM   #3016
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rossana de los Ríos 2010 Cheering Thread!

Good luck next week Neffi!

She is playing a couple of big challengers in Europe. A couple of semi finals would push her into the top 80.

Hope she can really secure a top 100 spot in the next six months and keep on keeping on next year
Advertisement

Old Jun 18th, 2010, 10:50 AM   #3017
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

RoRo drew Venus in the 1st rd of Wimby .
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 11:09 AM   #3018
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute

Thats 100 points lost
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 11:34 AM   #3019

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mana View Post

Thats 100 points lost
Yeah, but hopefully she can make up for it in her upcoming clay tourneys . Atleast we get to see her on TV
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 11:45 AM   #3020
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, ok.

Another ridiculous Grand Slam draw.
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 11:55 AM   #3021
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Good point Heath
Do your best Roro

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 02:37 PM   #3022
spotsyboy

spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of

Of course...
All that resting up to get Venus.......well, at least she'll get to play on Centre Court, right?
spotsyboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2010, 02:53 PM   #3023
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah let's hope we can see her on TV!!

Here's a nice video I just accidentally found on youtube We rarely see this off-court side of Rossana!

Rossana underwater With her brother and Ana Paula
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2010, 11:59 PM   #3024

Funny vid

RoRo is 3rd up on Court #1 tomorow . I'm pretty sure ESPN will show the match as Vee is a Wimby legend AND she's from the US . Hopefully everyone in here will get to see it aswell
Old Jun 21st, 2010, 08:05 PM   #3025

RoRo drops this 1st set to Vee 6/3. Not too shabby a score against Vee
Old Jun 21st, 2010, 09:05 PM   #3026
spotsyboy

spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of

oh well, at least she wasn't bageled

I assume she'll stick around Europe for more clay, right?

Good try, Rossana!
spotsyboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2010, 09:21 PM   #3027
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2010, 10:02 PM   #3028

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotsyboy View Post
oh well, at least she wasn't bageled

I assume she'll stick around Europe for more clay, right?

Good try, Rossana!
Yeah, 6/3 6/2 isn't that bad a score against grassgoat Venus

Rosssana is playing a 100K next week and then 2 or 3 of the clay MMs in europe I assume she'll play 1 or 2 USO hard warm ups like last year

Old Jun 22nd, 2010, 10:29 AM   #3029
country flag Sexysova
I'm back and fierce, bitches!

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

Wimbledon R1: Venus Williams vs. Rossana De Los Rios

vs.

LAST GAMES: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...p=13466#p13466
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2010, 08:03 PM   #3030
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

WTA.2010.Wimbledon.R1.DeLosRios.vs.V.Williams.Eng. flv
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote