Rossana de los Ríos/Ana Paula Neffa! - Page 153 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 18th, 2008, 07:15 PM   #2281
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2008 Cheering Thread!

QF: de los Rios d. Moulton-Levy 6-2 6-3

Next up: Shenay Perry. That match should be played within the next few hours .
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 18th, 2008, 07:38 PM   #2282

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

The Semis were played earlier than i thought. Rossana lost to Perry ( no scores yet ).
Still a solid week, she went a rd farther this year with reaching the Semis. I think her ranking on Monday will be around #92 with the 16 pts ( she was defending 9 pts from last year ) added this week.
Now its time for about 8/9 days of rest before playing in Quebec City!

Until then...

Last edited by CrossCourt~Rally : Oct 18th, 2008 at 08:04 PM.
Old Oct 18th, 2008, 09:26 PM   #2283
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2008 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flushing. View Post
Who is she?
Do you expect me to post a pic of someone else in Rossana's cheering thread?
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2008, 09:28 PM   #2284
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Tough luck for Rossana today. But Shenay has been coming back pretty successfully, and it should be hard for her to play two matches in a day, especially as Moulton-Levy seems to be a defensive player who gets everything back, so even if the score is one-sided, I'm sure there were many long and tough rallies out there.

Good luck in QC.
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2008, 03:41 AM   #2285
spotsyboy

spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of

Good try Rossana, but that's asking a lot of ANYONE to win two matches in a day (which is why I first became a fan of Sugiyama, too!)
Rest up and good luck in Quebec!
And the answer to the question is chorizo
VAMOS!!!
spotsyboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2008, 09:44 PM   #2286

Rossana is not on the entry list for thr 50K in San Diego. So, it looks like her last tourney this year will be the 50K in Alabama . ...
Old Oct 22nd, 2008, 10:52 AM   #2287
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

That's a disappointing loss A SF is still a good performance though. Hopefully she'll do better in Quebec. Good luck Rossana!!

Thanks for the info and updates Heath
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2008, 02:16 AM   #2288
spotsyboy

spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of

Hey everyone, the draw for QC is out and Rossana faces a qualifier first round! YAY!
But in the 2nd round she'll porbably face Petrova! BOOOO!!!!
Maybe Nadia will be tired from the flight?! I hope Rossana gets at least past the first round! Let's all wish her luck!!
VAMOS!
Old Oct 25th, 2008, 02:50 AM   #2289

You beat me to it Spotsy . She has already qualified for the Aussie Open and solidified her place in the year end top 100 . The cherry on the cake would be a 1st rd win in Quebec City and maybe a couple or so wins in Alabama that would put her year end ranking in the 80s
Old Oct 25th, 2008, 10:18 AM   #2290
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

suerte en Quebec City , Rossana

fans

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2008, 10:26 AM   #2291
country flag Medina

Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute

hallo jool

good luck roro in quebec. should try to make a round (=
Medina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2008, 12:45 PM   #2292
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with you guys,would be great if she win a match in here.
Suerte RoRo

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2008, 10:48 PM   #2293

The Qs have been placed...

1st rd: Varva Lepchenko vs Rossana De Los Rios

A winnable yet tough match up for Rossana as Varva is very tough on indoor courts. I hope she can pull it out!

Last edited by CrossCourt~Rally : Oct 27th, 2008 at 10:55 PM.
Old Oct 27th, 2008, 10:52 PM   #2294

Head to Heads

R.De Los Rios leads 2-1

Year Event Surface Rnd Winner Score

2004 ASHBURN HARD (O) R16 R. DE LOS RIOS 6-3 4-6 6-3
2008 BARCELONA CLAY (O) R32 V. LEPCHENKO 7-5 6-2
2008 ALBUQUERQUE HARD (O) Q R. DE LOS RIOS 6-4 6-3
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 01:29 AM   #2295
spotsyboy

Surprising, but hopeful that Rossana's two wins have been on hardcourts...particularly that win just a few weeks ago.
Perhaps RoRo will benefit from having more rest than Varvara (and not that Varvara will have those qualifying wins boosting her confidence...)
Either way, it should be a good match. Let's hope she finds a way to win!
VAMOS!