Rossana de los Ríos/Ana Paula Neffa! - Page 151 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 13th, 2008, 11:35 PM   #2251
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2008 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranadalara View Post
Thanks for the translation!! i just spent like 10 minutes trying to translate what she said then I finished and now I saw this Gracias
It would have taken me days to figure out what she said
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 13th, 2008, 11:53 PM   #2252

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

They have finally put up the info for the ITF the week after Quebec City. I'm not sure if Rossana will play, but here is the info...

03 Nov / 09 Nov 08 $50,000 AUBURN, AL, USA USA $50000

City has changed from TBA to AUBURN, AL (08 Oct 2008)
Prize Money has changed from US$75000 to US$50000(08 Oct 2008)

Old Oct 14th, 2008, 08:30 AM   #2253
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
It would have taken me days to figure out what she said
I'm sure you're just being modest Heath

Thanks for the info It would be great if she plays Auburn. The more matches, the better!!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...5243734&ref=mf
Check it out! Rossana's first facebook group!!
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 09:16 PM   #2254
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Off to a strong start in Lawrenceville, 6-1 6-4 win over Asia Muhummad today

Her last 8 wins have been in straight sets

She is #91, and she has to make the QFs at least to break the top 90. If she wins the title this week (why not?!), she could be up to #81 or #82

RoRo will play Lauren Albanese or qualifier Christina McHale on Thursday Well done!
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 09:48 PM   #2255

Thanks for the update Ben . Do you know how many pts ( if any ) she has to defend untill the end of the year ??
Old Oct 15th, 2008, 01:24 AM   #2256
country flag Hayato

Quote:
Thanks for the update Ben . Do you know how many pts ( if any ) she has to defend untill the end of the year ??
No worries Heath. Yeah, from now on she only has 19 points to defend for the rest of the year! QF $50K Lawrenceville, 1R Quebec, 1R $75K Pittsburgh, 1R $50K La Quinta & QFs $25K Mexico City.

The chances of her finishing the year inside the top 100, for the first time since 2002, are looking extremely promising!!
Old Oct 15th, 2008, 01:41 AM   #2257

Quote:
No worries Heath. Yeah, from now on she only has 19 points to defend for the rest of the year! QF $50K Lawrenceville, 1R Quebec, 1R $75K Pittsburgh, 1R $50K La Quinta & QFs $25K Mexico City.

The chances of her finishing the year inside the top 100, for the first time since 2002, are looking extremely promising!!

Thanks! I go out on a limb and say she will finish the year within the top 100 .
Old Oct 15th, 2008, 04:53 AM   #2258

Quote:
I'm sure you're just being modest Heath

Thanks for the info It would be great if she plays Auburn. The more matches, the better!!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...5243734&ref=mf
Check it out! Rossana's first facebook group!!
She has indeed entered this tourney .
Old Oct 15th, 2008, 08:20 AM   #2259
country flag Medina

Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute

great win Roro, over a tough oponnent pretty convincing scoreline..

Vamos

i think she can win the next round pretty comfortably
Old Oct 15th, 2008, 04:42 PM   #2260
spotsyboy

spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of

Great win, RoRo! Round two should be just as easy for her!
I'm really excited to see what kind of draw she's going to get in Quebec...that's where she can win the most points anyway!
Wonder in Auburn will be her last tourney of the season?
Either way, good luck to her tomorrow!
VAMOS
spotsyboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2008, 08:39 PM   #2261

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotsyboy View Post
Great win, RoRo! Round two should be just as easy for her!
I'm really excited to see what kind of draw she's going to get in Quebec...that's where she can win the most points anyway!
Wonder in Auburn will be her last tourney of the season? Either way, good luck to her tomorrow!
VAMOS
I'm not to sure. I know the last ITF in the US is the week after Auburn in San Diego. Isn't the tourney in SD held at the club where she is the touring pro ???
Old Oct 15th, 2008, 09:00 PM   #2262
country flag Hayato

Quote:
I'm not to sure. I know the last ITF in the US is the week after Auburn in San Diego. Isn't the tourney in SD held at the club where she is the touring pro ???
Great So we have:
Oct 13 - $50K Lawrenceville
Oct 27 - Quebec City
Nov 3- $50K Auburn
Nov 10- $50K San Diego (Probably)

I think she's likely to play San Diego, because like Heath said, she's touring pro there I think. So it's likely she'll play there again That's pretty sad though, only 4 more tournaments this year! It's been a pretty good one for her, and thankfully not her last

Let's hope out of the 2 or 3 challengers left, she can win her first ITF title of the year at one of them.
Old Oct 15th, 2008, 09:04 PM   #2263

Yeah, that seems to be her schedule at the moment. I'm glad she pulled out of the 25K the week before Quebec City. I think if she does well in Quebec City then she'll probobly pull out of Auburn. She seems to know these days exactly when to play and NOT to play so she won't injure herself or get tired for an important tourney like Quebec or San Diego .
Old Oct 15th, 2008, 09:11 PM   #2264
country flag Hayato

Quote:
Yeah, that seems to be her schedule at the moment. I'm glad she pulled out of the 25K the week before Quebec City. I think if she does well in Quebec City then she'll probobly pull out of Auburn. She seems to know these days exactly when to play and NOT to play so she won't injure herself or get tired for an important tourney like Quebec or San Diego .
Yeah, exactly She seems to have it planned out perfectly so that she doesn't get injured and stays fully fit. Not many players can do that or have the body for it. It seems her experience helps her a lot in that department. Let's hope she can get a couple of wins in Quebec! That would give her a great deal of confidence going into 2009.

She will play Lauren Albanese tomorrow. I think RoRo should win 6-3 6-2 or something like that. Good luck!!
Old Oct 15th, 2008, 09:14 PM   #2265
country flag Hayato

By the way Jerry and Adrian, did you see this video taken in Juarez a fortnight ago??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranadalara

AWESOME video of Rossana talking in Juarez last week! First time i've ever heard her speak before!

Translation from Flushing:
"Very good, very happy, very comfortable here with the tournament... the organization is really good. I'm waiting for my match and hoping to win it. I live in Miami, I'm from Paraguay, but I live in Miami. I haven't heard anything despite it's a good tournament, good organization and that's why I'm here."