Ana Paula Neffa de los Ríos (+Rossana) - Page 141 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 22nd, 2008, 11:25 PM   #2101
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2008 Cheering Thread!

RoRo won 6-4 in the 3rd! Now the wait for the Qs to be placed in the MD ...
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 23rd, 2008, 12:53 AM   #2102
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

congrats on this awesome win, Rossana !

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2008, 02:11 AM   #2103

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

RoRo will take on fellow qualifier, Hana Sromova!
Old Aug 23rd, 2008, 02:38 AM   #2104

R.De Los Rios leads Hana -- 2-0

2003 US OPEN HARD (O) Q- R128 R. DE LOS RIOS 6-0 3-3
2005 SAN FRANCISCO HARD (O) R32 R. DE LOS RIOS 6-3 6-4
Old Aug 23rd, 2008, 05:48 PM   #2105
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS ROSSANA!!! She must be so happy!! Great job!!! What a wonderful tournament for her already. Take out Hana please, even though Hana is like my 4th favourite player lol. GO RORO!!!! WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Though I haven't had access to the internet most of this week my brother has been txting me Rossana's results, so happy that she finally has a very strong chance to pass the first round of a grand slam for the first time in over half a decade.
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2008, 11:19 PM   #2106

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranadalara View Post
CONGRATULATIONS ROSSANA!!! She must be so happy!! Great job!!! What a wonderful tournament for her already. Take out Hana please, even though Hana is like my 4th favourite player lol. GO RORO!!!! WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Though I haven't had access to the internet most of this week my brother has been txting me Rossana's results, so happy that she finally has a very strong chance to pass the first round of a grand slam for the first time in over half a decade.
I know! These 60 points will be huge for her! She would have had to play so many 50Ks just to get the 60 pts from this one match ! lol
Old Aug 26th, 2008, 07:41 PM   #2107
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
I know! These 60 points will be huge for her! She would have had to play so many 50Ks just to get the 60 pts from this one match ! lol
Tell me about it! 60 points would put her well back inside the top 100, maybe even top 90!

I'm still in Florida! It's very nice here, except a week or so ago I was beaten up by 2 black guys, and i was in the hospital but now i just have a black eye. And then there was a tropical storm which lasted around a week! I'm home next week so I can finally update the website with everything.

I'm so nervous about Rossana's match this afternoon!!! She's next up on Court 15!!!!! GO ROSSII!!! I know she can beat Hana, she's had a great rest since the qualifying, she will be confident and very hungry for this win!! Good luck RoRo!!! You can do it!!!! She hasn't passed the first round of a Grand Slam since the US Open in 2002!! Now's her chance!!
Old Aug 26th, 2008, 08:09 PM   #2108
spotsyboy

spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of

I really would be shocked if Rossana lost this match...
Even if Venus awaits next round, there's a lot riding on this match for her. I'm sure her performance here will influence whether she'll play next year (which she is certainly capable of)
All the best to her!
Ben, I hope you're okay - that sounds pretty awful....((HUG))
VAMOS VAMOS VAMOS!
spotsyboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2008, 08:59 PM   #2109
country flag Hayato

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotsyboy View Post
I really would be shocked if Rossana lost this match...
Even if Venus awaits next round, there's a lot riding on this match for her. I'm sure her performance here will influence whether she'll play next year (which she is certainly capable of)
All the best to her!
Ben, I hope you're okay - that sounds pretty awful....((HUG))
VAMOS VAMOS VAMOS!
I would be shocked too! Definitely, I think she will be contemplating whether or not she should play next year, and a strong showing here really could greatly influence her decision.
I'm fine now thanks I've decided i'm not going to stay and watch the livescores, as i haven't watched any of her matches here on the livescores and she hasn't lost one yet. So let's keep it like that!!!
GOOD LUCK ROSSANA!!! My heart is with you
Old Aug 26th, 2008, 09:30 PM   #2110
country flag Hayato

Nevermind, she is about to go on court so i may as well stay and watch it nervously!!!!!!!
Old Aug 26th, 2008, 09:31 PM   #2111

Talking Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2008 Cheering Thread!

RoRo is coming up next! GOOD LUCK!!
Old Aug 26th, 2008, 09:44 PM   #2112
country flag Hayato

1-1

Rossana holds to love Strong start on serve.
Old Aug 26th, 2008, 09:48 PM   #2113
country flag Hayato

*2-1

Rossana breaks! Great start, now consolidate!
Old Aug 26th, 2008, 09:53 PM   #2114

Yeees. RoRo breaks for a 3-1 lead!
Old Aug 26th, 2008, 09:54 PM   #2115

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranadalara View Post
*2-1

Rossana breaks! Great start, now consolidate!
What time is it in Australia ??? Almost 6 am