Rossana de los Ríos/Ana Paula Neffa! - Page 106 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 1st, 2008, 08:55 AM   #1576
country flag Medina

Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2008 Cheering Thread!

Best Of Luck Roro.. in the challenger..

Ben im thinking of making an Anabel Medina Garrigues site.. Your one inspired me
Advertisement

Old Mar 4th, 2008, 02:39 AM   #1577
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2008 Cheering Thread!

Rossana pulled out of Las Vegas. I guess she neede an extra week off before playing in Indian Wells and then Miami. I hope she is fully fit ......
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 08:00 PM   #1578
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

I hope she is fully fit too Heath
Go for it Adrian! If you do make one make sure you give me the link and i will put the link on Rossana's website.

Guess what? Rossana wrote on the guestbook on her website!

Quote:
Hi Ben,Thanks so much for great desing, thanks for everything and to maintain informed to all.
Rossana De Los Rios-Neffa
Quote:
Rossana De Los Rios:
Hi Ben, gracias por el gran desino de la pagina, gracias por todo y mantener informado a todos.
Rossana De Los Rios-Neffa
Obs:El cumpleanos de mi hija Ana Paula es 17-01-1997
I'm so happy It's the first time she's written on there. Go RoRo!!
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2008, 08:18 AM   #1579
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

I just did a big upgrade on Rossana's website. I think it's the best it's ever looked, even if i do say so myself
Old Mar 7th, 2008, 01:26 AM   #1580

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranadalara View Post
I just did a big upgrade on Rossana's website. I think it's the best it's ever looked, even if i do say so myself
Awesome job Its also really cool that she looked over the site!
Tobi also said that RoRo is still in the IW qualis
Old Mar 7th, 2008, 02:04 AM   #1581
country flag Hayato

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
Awesome job Its also really cool that she looked over the site!
Tobi also said that RoRo is still in the IW qualis
Thanks Heath Yeah, I think she checks it regularly. Yeah that's great RoRo will play Indian Wells, if she can qualify she could possibly be back in the top 100 maybe? If she plays Indian Wells and doesn't get injured, she will probably play Miami too.

This is what Rossana said after her loss to Craybas:
Quote:
"La otra (Craybas) jugó bastante bien, tiró muchos winners (tiros ganadores), no tuve nada que hacer." admitió De los Ríos un tanto desilusionada luego del partido. Indicó que además de la consistencia, la estadounidense corrió mucho, estuvo en todos los sectores de la cancha, y eso se conjugó con que "No estuve en mi mejor momento. Hizo mucho calor y no me sentí muy bien."
Quote:
"The other (Craybas) played enough good, threw many winners (winning shots), I did not have anything to do." admitted de los Rios somewhat disappointed soon of the match. She indicated that in addition to the consistency, the American ran a lot, was in all the sections of the court, and that was conjugated whereupon "I was not at my better moment. It was very warm and I did not feel very well."
Old Mar 7th, 2008, 02:47 AM   #1582

Rossana has entered the $25K in Hammond, LA on March 24th. Its her #1 tourney choice .
Old Mar 7th, 2008, 03:24 AM   #1583
country flag Hayato

Thanks for the news Heath But I don't know if it's going to help her ranking much I hope there's weak competition lol. Is she the top seed?

Btw, where do you draw the line between an official and an unofficial website??
Old Mar 7th, 2008, 08:58 AM   #1584
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Rossana will play Indian Wells qualys but then she will back to challegers

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
*Furlanetto*CostaMelgar*Forte*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2008, 02:58 AM   #1585

Quote:
Thanks for the news Heath But I don't know if it's going to help her ranking much I hope there's weak competition lol. Is she the top seed?

Btw, where do you draw the line between an official and an unofficial website??
She is the TOP SEED and if the subject ( roro) of the website APPROVES and gives permission to use the site as the OFFICIAL site for herself .
Old Mar 9th, 2008, 12:11 AM   #1586

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion Argentina View Post
Rossana will play Indian Wells qualys but then she will back to challegers
----------------------------------------------------------

Amelia Island -- 13 ALT

Charlseton -- 4th ALT.

------------------------------

I think she will make it into the MD of boith tourneys. I also think she has entered the Hammond 25K incase she loses in the 1st or 2nd rd of Qualifying in Miami .

Old Mar 10th, 2008, 04:20 AM   #1587

ORDER OF PLAY - MONDAY, MARCH 10, 2008

STADIUM 2 start 10:00 am

Qualifying - P Cetkovska (CZE) vs B Zahlavova Strycova (CZE)
Qualifying - A Spears (USA) vs E Gagliardi (SUI)
Qualifying - R de Los Rios (PAR) vs [WC] A Liu (USA)
Qualifying - [WC] C Vandeweghe (USA) vs S Cohen-Aloro (FRA)
Qualifying - J Ditty (USA) vs A Stevenson (USA)
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 05:21 AM   #1588
country flag Hayato

Thanks Heath! I think Rossana will win in 3 sets based on her previous form. I'd say after Acapulco she flew to California to train on the hard courts for 2 weeks. I think she has some kind of training base there? I remember reading something about it, after she won $50K San Diego in 2006. So she should be well adapted to the hard courts again. Last time she had to adapt from the clay, she went and won $75K Albuquerque. Good luck Rossana!
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 04:03 PM   #1589

Quote:
Thanks Heath! I think Rossana will win in 3 sets based on her previous form. I'd say after Acapulco she flew to California to train on the hard courts for 2 weeks. I think she has some kind of training base there? I remember reading something about it, after she won $50K San Diego in 2006. So she should be well adapted to the hard courts again. Last time she had to adapt from the clay, she went and won $75K Albuquerque. Good luck Rossana!
Yeah, i think your right. I think she may be the "touring pro" at the San Diego tennis club .
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 10:31 PM   #1590
spotsyboy

spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of

Rossana really should win this one......Amber has still yet to produce results on the pro tour so it should be a fairly routine match for our Rossana
She just broke to lead 3-2 on the opening set and she serving at 67% (not too bad). I really hope she can qualify!!!!
spotsyboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote