Rossana de los Ríos/Ana Paula Neffa! - Page 103 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 14th, 2008, 08:38 PM   #1531
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2008 Cheering Thread!

Still a nice tourney for RoRo! I really hope she can do well next week! She will most likely be ranked #116 with Mondays rankings .
So, she will be able to get into the Qualies in Charleston and Amelia Island...

Last edited by CrossCourt~Rally : Feb 14th, 2008 at 08:56 PM.
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 15th, 2008, 05:16 AM   #1532
country flag Medina

Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2008 Cheering Thread!

I want ehr rank to get in the top 100's..

i dont want to see her on the qualies list.. cause there so unpredictable.
Medina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 07:09 AM   #1533
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medina View Post
I want ehr rank to get in the top 100's..

i dont want to see her on the qualies list.. cause there so unpredictable.
Me too Adrian. Playing main draws of WTA tournaments shouldn't be a novelty for RoRo. She has been hovering outside the top 100 for a number of months and now it's time for her to make a big surge so she can make the cut off for the Roland Garros main draw then surprise everyone like she did in 2000 and make the final 16 or better so she can crack the top 50 in time for Wimbledon and then win Wimbledon and the US Open and the Year End Championships and then retire to support and coach Ana Paula to the #1 ranking. We can dream a little

Will she be playing Charleston and Amelia Island, Heath? I see she is in the list for $50K Las Vegas after Bogota. I hope that will be her last challenger event for the year if she plays...unless she plays $75Ks or $100Ks because if she keeps playing challengers she is going to stoop down to that level I think, whereas if she can manage to break through in these WTA tournaments she will never have to look back for the rest of her career.
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 11:54 PM   #1534
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Rossana's draw for Bogota

de los Rios (PAR) vs Hlavackova (CZE)
Schultz (NED) vs Alves (BRA)
Ivanova (RUS) vs Jozami (ARG)
Robles Garcia (COL) vs Cravero (ARG)

Very nice!! Only problem I can see is Cravero and possibly Jozami but really she should at least make the final round of qualies! Go Roro
Old Feb 16th, 2008, 03:52 AM   #1535

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2008 Cheering Thread!

Nice draw for RORO! . BEN, the lists are not out yet for Amelia Island and Charlston ( next week ). I would be extremely surprised if she does not play these tourneys. She loves the clay, she will be in the US for Las Vegas, Indian Wells and Miami and she can actually get into the Q draw this year with her ranking! ...
Old Feb 16th, 2008, 08:15 PM   #1536
country flag Hayato

Bogota Q1: (2) De Los Rios def. Hlavackova 6-1 6-1

Excellent win for Rossana to start the tournament! Next is Alves or Schultz, both she beat last year in 2 sets. Keep going!

Yeah I hope she plays those big tournaments too Heath, if she can do well in just one of them she could break through back up to where she belongs. I hope you're right and she plays them!
Old Feb 16th, 2008, 09:13 PM   #1537
country flag dulkogii

dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future

Nice score!
Old Feb 16th, 2008, 11:03 PM   #1538
spotsyboy

spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of

That's more like it Rossana!!! She should really cream the qualy draw, I hope she gets a good spot in the MD
spotsyboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2008, 06:07 AM   #1539

Thumbs up Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2008 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranadalara View Post
Bogota Q1: (2) De Los Rios def. Hlavackova 6-1 6-1

Excellent win for Rossana to start the tournament! Next is Alves or Schultz, both she beat last year in 2 sets. Keep going!

Yeah I hope she plays those big tournaments too Heath, if she can do well in just one of them she could break through back up to where she belongs. I hope you're right and she plays them!
AWESOME WIN RORO!!! Good luck to her in the QR2 !
Old Feb 17th, 2008, 08:25 PM   #1540
country flag Hayato

Q2: (2) De Los Rios def. Alves 6-4 6-3

Another good solid win for Roro Well done! She will have to step it up a level against Jozami tomorrow, but she will be the favourite heading into the match. Vamos!! Let's see you in the main draw again RoRo.
Old Feb 17th, 2008, 08:49 PM   #1541

Quote:
Q2: (2) De Los Rios def. Alves 6-4 6-3

Another good solid win for Roro Well done! She will have to step it up a level against Jozami tomorrow, but she will be the favourite heading into the match. Vamos!! Let's see you in the main draw again RoRo.
I was just going to post this! Awesome win for RORO! I really hope she can qualify here and make a run in the MD!

VAMOS!!!
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 04:29 AM   #1542
country flag Medina

Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute

Good Job RoRo!

im sad though that Cravero couldnt take on Jozamzi.. i mena right now wed rather Betina then Cravero.
Medina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 06:51 PM   #1543
country flag Hayato

She lost to Jozami 46 63 63. Again, she won the first set and lost in 3 sets. It has happened so many times this year. She has lost all six of her 3 set matches this year after winning the first set in all of them.

Pretty average tournament for her...i'm hoping she gets a LL position but i'm not getting my hopes up. Let's hope she can find the confidence and ability soon to be able to win 3 set matches. Off she goes to Acapulco i guess...
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 10:27 PM   #1544
country flag Hayato

Great news: Rossana got the LL spot in the main draw From Zakopalova's withdrawal.
She will play #4 seed Emilie Loit in the first round.
Jozami drew #1 seed Pennetta so maybe it was a good thing she lost in a way

Good luck Rossana! Loit is not in her best form at all right now, definitely a winnable match for RoRo and some much needed points up for grabs to bring her closer to the top 100!

Last edited by Hayato : Feb 18th, 2008 at 10:55 PM.
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 11:18 PM   #1545

Thumbs up Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2008 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Great news: Rossana got the LL spot in the main draw From Zakopalova's withdrawal.
She will play #4 seed Emilie Loit in the first round.
Jozami drew #1 seed Pennetta so maybe it was a good thing she lost in a way

Good luck Rossana! Loit is not in her best form at all right now, definitely a winnable match for RoRo and some much needed points up for grabs to bring her closer to the top 100!
What a nice break! I really hope she can pull off the upset!

They have NEVER met before. Quite surprising since they both are such great clay courters. I also noticed that Loit is 0-6 this year .

Last edited by CrossCourt~Rally : Feb 18th, 2008 at 11:24 PM.