I watched the entire first season of the Wire... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2005, 04:00 PM   #1
country flag Cam'ron Giles
Snitch

Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute
I watched the entire first season of the Wire...

on DVD over the weekend (I started watching the show during the third season)...Now I cant wait for the fourth season to start... Omar is no Joke...and Wee Bey... Stringer Bell...

Will you be there?
Cam'ron Giles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2005, 06:23 PM   #2
country flag LostInThe80s

LostInThe80s is a name known to all LostInThe80s is a name known to all LostInThe80s is a name known to all LostInThe80s is a name known to all LostInThe80s is a name known to all LostInThe80s is a name known to all LostInThe80s is a name known to all LostInThe80s is a name known to all LostInThe80s is a name known to all LostInThe80s is a name known to all LostInThe80s is a name known to all
McNulty!

LostInThe80s is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2005, 07:33 PM   #3
Snitch

Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah...Mcnullty is but hands down...Stringer Bell is...

Will you be there?
Old Jan 24th, 2005, 08:26 PM   #4
country flag Rocketta
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!

Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah The Wire is da bomb! I still have to watch the 2nd half of season 3....I got behind and then never caught up.
Rocketta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2005, 08:27 PM   #5
Snitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketta
Yeah The Wire is da bomb! I still have to watch the 2nd half of season 3....I got behind and then never caught up.
So you dont know what happened...OMG...You gonna go...

Will you be there?
Old Jan 24th, 2005, 08:37 PM   #6
country flag Rocketta

Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam'ron Giles
So you dont know what happened...OMG...You gonna go...
no I don't know what happened but I know my mother was like did you see The Wire and she soooooooo wanted to tell me and I cut her off before she could spill....
Old Jan 24th, 2005, 09:12 PM   #7
country flag CC

CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute
I can't get into this show. My friend used to try to get me to watch it together with him on Sunday nights, but I'd just be like zzzzzzzzzzzzz. It was the same come Wednesday nights when I would watch Top Model, he would be like zzzzzzzzzzzzz. Maybe if I started from the beginning I would find it as impressive as most people seem to.
CC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2005, 09:17 PM   #8
country flag Rocketta

CC, I would say it is a very hard show to get into if you start in the middle of the season but not if you start the season from episode one. They kind of have a season arc like '24'. The first episodes sets the tone and they follow the story to the end with certain stories carrying over from season to season. You can still understand what's going on if you watch episode one.
Old Jan 25th, 2005, 12:39 AM   #9
country flag StarDuvallGrant
Golden State Of Mind

StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute
Stringer Bell

The writers will once again have to show how creative they are like they did after the first season.
StarDuvallGrant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2005, 12:46 AM   #10
country flag CC

CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
CC, I would say it is a very hard show to get into if you start in the middle of the season but not if you start the season from episode one. They kind of have a season arc like '24'. The first episodes sets the tone and they follow the story to the end with certain stories carrying over from season to season. You can still understand what's going on if you watch episode one.
It is extremely hard. On Demand had the first episodes a while back and I did try to watch and still just couldn't get into it. It might not be my cup of tea.
CC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2005, 12:49 AM   #11
country flag Rocketta

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC
It is extremely hard. On Demand had the first episodes a while back and I did try to watch and still just couldn't get into it. It might not be my cup of tea.
that's possible. Everything isn't for everybody.
Old Jan 25th, 2005, 04:12 PM   #12
country flag LostInThe80s

LostInThe80s is a name known to all LostInThe80s is a name known to all LostInThe80s is a name known to all LostInThe80s is a name known to all LostInThe80s is a name known to all LostInThe80s is a name known to all LostInThe80s is a name known to all LostInThe80s is a name known to all LostInThe80s is a name known to all LostInThe80s is a name known to all LostInThe80s is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam'ron Giles
Yeah...Mcnullty is but hands down...Stringer Bell is...
Everybody loves Stringer and I totally understand why because he's really cute. For me though, after McNulty, Sydnor is my fave.

Last edited by LostInThe80s : Jan 25th, 2005 at 04:27 PM.
LostInThe80s is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2005, 04:29 PM   #13
Snitch

The thing that turned off from Stringer (just a little ) is the fact that he told them to kill Wallace...I was so pissed they killed that kid...

Will you be there?
Old Jan 25th, 2005, 04:41 PM   #14
country flag Rocketta

Wallace was such a cutie patooti!
Old Jan 25th, 2005, 05:23 PM   #15
Snitch

Quote:
Wallace was such a cutie patooti!
Wasn't he the cutest thing...Not in a romantic way for me but in a cute little B2K sort of way... I just wanted to him for taking care of those kids...

Will you be there?