Semi Final Predictions???? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2005, 02:00 AM   #1
country flag DavenportForever

DavenportForever has much to be proud of DavenportForever has much to be proud of DavenportForever has much to be proud of DavenportForever has much to be proud of DavenportForever has much to be proud of DavenportForever has much to be proud of DavenportForever has much to be proud of DavenportForever has much to be proud of DavenportForever has much to be proud of DavenportForever has much to be proud of DavenportForever has much to be proud of
Semi Final Predictions????

undefined

Well would anyone like to predict the Women's Semifinal .....

I predict:
1 L. Davenport vs. 3 A. Myskina
4 M. Sharapova vs. 7 S. Williams

DavenportForever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2005, 02:33 AM   #2
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute
Davenport-Schnyder
Kuznetsova-Mauresmo

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2005, 02:47 AM   #3
country flag maximus82

maximus82 is a name known to all maximus82 is a name known to all maximus82 is a name known to all maximus82 is a name known to all maximus82 is a name known to all maximus82 is a name known to all maximus82 is a name known to all maximus82 is a name known to all maximus82 is a name known to all maximus82 is a name known to all maximus82 is a name known to all
Davenport vs. Schnyder
Kuznetsova vs. Williams

(would like to be wrong on the bottom half tho', c'mon masha and momo!)
maximus82 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2005, 02:53 AM   #4
country flag *hingis_forever*

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future
Davenport vs. Myskina
Sharapova vs. Williams

Myskina vs. Sharapova

WINNER Myskina!

*hingis_forever* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2005, 06:03 AM   #5
country flag Sharapova's_Boy

Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Venus Williams (USA) vs Patty Schnyder (SUI)
Svetlana Kuznetsova (RUS) vs Amelie Mauresmo (FRA)

Sharapova's_Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2005, 11:16 AM   #6
patricio

patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of
Mauresmo vs Sharapova
Davenport vs Dechy
patricio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2005, 11:27 AM   #7
country flag geegables

geegables has much to be proud of geegables has much to be proud of geegables has much to be proud of geegables has much to be proud of geegables has much to be proud of geegables has much to be proud of geegables has much to be proud of geegables has much to be proud of geegables has much to be proud of geegables has much to be proud of geegables has much to be proud of
Molik-Dechy
Sharapova-Williams

geegables is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2005, 05:19 PM   #8
country flag John.
Shining like a laser beam!

John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute
Davenport Vs Schnyder
Kuznetsova Vs Mauresmo
John. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2005, 08:19 PM   #9
ricoula

ricoula is just really nice ricoula is just really nice ricoula is just really nice ricoula is just really nice ricoula is just really nice ricoula is just really nice ricoula is just really nice ricoula is just really nice ricoula is just really nice ricoula is just really nice ricoula is just really nice
Lindsay vs Nath
Amélie vs Maria
ricoula is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2005, 08:26 PM   #10
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
Molik-Dechy
Kuznetsova-Williams

Molik-Williams

Molik
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2005, 08:28 PM   #11
country flag Alek

Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute
Davenport / Schnyder
Sharapova / S. Williams
Alek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2005, 09:21 PM   #12
country flag Elldee

Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future
Molik vs Schnyder
Williams vs Sharapova

Elena Bovina | Anastasia Myskina | Flavia Pennetta
Fernando Verdasco | Tommy Haas

Q. Give us an update on the kid.
A. Are you serious?
Elldee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2005, 09:56 PM   #13
country flag ma261988

ma261988 is a name known to all ma261988 is a name known to all ma261988 is a name known to all ma261988 is a name known to all ma261988 is a name known to all ma261988 is a name known to all ma261988 is a name known to all ma261988 is a name known to all ma261988 is a name known to all ma261988 is a name known to all ma261988 is a name known to all
Molik vs Schnyder
Mauresmo vs Kuznetsova
ma261988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote