Sania Mirza's place - Page 53 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 13th, 2006, 02:19 AM   #781
country flag Mightymirza

Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute
vesina can be dangerous...Plus sania can be dangerous to herself...LOL
Mightymirza is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 13th, 2006, 05:05 AM   #782
country flag solid3k

solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold
Will it show live update on DD Sports...
solid3k is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 13th, 2006, 05:56 AM   #783
country flag gaurav1

gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice
i think espn-star is showing the bangalore open...i just saw an advert for this yesterday...

Have a look at the timings : http://espnstar.com/tvtimes/tvtimes_...lts.jsp?page=1

Last edited by gaurav1 : Feb 13th, 2006 at 06:05 AM.
gaurav1 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 13th, 2006, 05:59 AM   #784
country flag gaurav1

gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice
i had one question guys..i am new to this site and i noticed there are sub-forums for some asian players...but why isn't there a sub-forum for Sania ???
"yeh to bahut na-insafi hai !!!!"
Does any body know how to get one subforum created?
Old Feb 13th, 2006, 06:47 AM   #785
country flag tennisrox

tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute
Sub-forums are for top 10 players,according to the mods .Sugiyama is a former top tenner.How Widjaja,and Kirilenko got a forum is beyond me.

Anyway,from the entry list,apart from Peer,i'd say sania would have to beat herself in this tournament.Unfortunately she does a great job of that, with alarming frequency.

Roman Abramovich-tax cheat Jose Maurinho-Megalomaniac

Proud to be a Gunners fan. We're skint, but proud

tennisrox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 13th, 2006, 07:04 AM   #786
country flag gaurav1

ohh..ok i get it know....this is unfair ....atleast for the asian players....they don't usually get ito the top 10 , do they ?
:P
Old Feb 13th, 2006, 07:09 AM   #787
country flag gaurav1

i recorded the Sania Mirza and Lara Dutta special at KBC2 a few weeks back....
i thought why not share with you all sania fans...so here you go Click here

For the non-indians: KBC2 is an indian version of the game show "Who wants to be a millionaire".... most of it is in Hindi but questions are in english...so you can follow the game atleast...or just watch Sania
Old Feb 13th, 2006, 07:12 AM   #788
country flag tennisrox

tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaurav1
ohh..ok i get it know....this is unfair ....atleast for the asian players....they don't usually get ito the top 10 , do they ?
:P
Come on man,have some pride in yourself!
You'll have more top-tenners in time.Kimko Date was a very good player,and Sugiyama and Asagoe too,so its not like there have never been good players.Tennis is really starting to take off in asia.Some of the asians really slam the crap out of the ball,so its not like they are lacking the power, like before.

If you're talking about players who never get into the top ten,imagine my state.

Thanks so much for recording the show.
Do you think you'd be able to record some of her matches?

Old Feb 13th, 2006, 07:43 AM   #789
country flag gaurav1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisrox
Come on man,have some pride in yourself!
You'll have more top-tenners in time.
Yeah..i think you are right...we need to stay patient, it'll happen soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisrox
Do you think you'd be able to record some of her matches?
I am not sure dude....but i will post anything regarding sania that i can get hold of
Btw, i have her match with Maria Sharapova at US open....i will post it if anyone wants...

Old Feb 13th, 2006, 07:48 AM   #790
country flag tennisrox

That match was one of her worst performances ever(),but any videos would be welcome.I'm sure a lot of people would like to see it.Pls do post it.Thanks a lot.

Old Feb 13th, 2006, 10:26 AM   #791
country flag Kunal

Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute
who does she play nex in india?
Old Feb 13th, 2006, 10:28 AM   #792
country flag Kunal

Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute
i wonder how soon or how late....sania will be at her peak....when will she start playing more consistently?
Old Feb 13th, 2006, 05:30 PM   #793
country flag vicky59909

vicky59909 is a glorious beacon of light vicky59909 is a glorious beacon of light vicky59909 is a glorious beacon of light vicky59909 is a glorious beacon of light vicky59909 is a glorious beacon of light vicky59909 is a glorious beacon of light vicky59909 is a glorious beacon of light vicky59909 is a glorious beacon of light vicky59909 is a glorious beacon of light vicky59909 is a glorious beacon of light vicky59909 is a glorious beacon of light
Sania's matches

Hi, Gaurav1..

Can you record the sania's matches from bangalore open(Live on ESPN)?
Plzzzzzz.....

Her interviews or any video for that matter is welcome...
vicky59909 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 13th, 2006, 06:30 PM   #794
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaurav1
i recorded the Sania Mirza and Lara Dutta special at KBC2 a few weeks back....
i thought why not share with you all sania fans...so here you go Click here

For the non-indians: KBC2 is an indian version of the game show "Who wants to be a millionaire".... most of it is in Hindi but questions are in english...so you can follow the game atleast...or just watch Sania
Sania looks gorgeous.

Wish I understood Hindi though...
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 13th, 2006, 07:12 PM   #795
country flag gaurav1

you have got a gorgeous picture of aishwarya in your avtar danker.....
Closed Thread