2046 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 01:57 PM   #1
propi

propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute

I saw it yesterday and I looooved it
Anyone else has seen it?? if so, any impression???
Du temps
"

propi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 02:04 PM   #2
country flag Chunchun
Team WTAworld

Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute
2046!??!?!

You mean the movie made by Wong Ka Wai,
actors including Tony Leung, Maggie cheung, sth like that?!?!

OMG that's a boring file for me, When i look the poster and commercial, i feel

btw where are u from?
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 02:09 PM   #3
propi

propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.Dementieva
2046!??!?!

You mean the movie made by Wong Ka Wai,
actors including Tony Leung, Maggie cheung, sth like that?!?!

OMG that's a boring file for me, When i look the poster and commercial, i feel

btw where are u from?
That one yep
You have to love Zhang Ziyi's role on it
Spaniard in France for some weeks here
Du temps
"

propi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 02:22 PM   #4
Cybelle Darkholme

Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future
I love wong kar wai but i havent seen 2046 yet, I will get around to it.

Maggie Cheung Rocks while Ziyi is a poor Gong Li replacement.
The WTA Women of Wonder Featuring....The Goddess: Venus Williams The Glamazon: Serena Williams The Lioness: Jennifer Capriati The High Priestess: Monica Seles The Saint: Kim Clijsters The Phoenix: Chanda Rubin The Bon Vivant: Amelie Mauresmo The Titan: Lindsay Davenport The Courtesan: Anna Kournikova The Exile: Martina Hingis The Sorceress: Anatasia Myskina The Minx: Maria Sharapova
Cybelle Darkholme is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 02:28 PM   #5
country flag ginger_fish668

ginger_fish668 has a reputation beyond repute ginger_fish668 has a reputation beyond repute ginger_fish668 has a reputation beyond repute ginger_fish668 has a reputation beyond repute ginger_fish668 has a reputation beyond repute ginger_fish668 has a reputation beyond repute ginger_fish668 has a reputation beyond repute ginger_fish668 has a reputation beyond repute ginger_fish668 has a reputation beyond repute ginger_fish668 has a reputation beyond repute ginger_fish668 has a reputation beyond repute
I loooved in the mood for love, though I didn't like 2046. My fave Wong Kar Wai film is still Chungking Express. I highly recommend if you havn't seen it yet.
ginger_fish668 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 03:03 PM   #6
Eric_tennis

Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light Eric_tennis is a glorious beacon of light
I saw that movie and I liked it. I guess it's one of the best films from Wong KaWei. I saw that but it was kind of long ago so I can't remember the details, though. The music was good, too.

Do you know what 2046 means? There were many explanation. The year 2046 means 50th year from HongKong's return to China, the regime change.
Maggie Chung is one of my fave actress from HongKong/China along with Joey Wong and Anita Mui, but she was just special appearance role in this movie.
And I heard that 2046 was a sequel of another movie of Wong, I don't know the English title of it, though.

Anyway, 2046 was the best movie in 2004 to me, along with 'The motorcycle diaries'.
Eric_tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 04:45 PM   #7
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric_tennis
And I heard that 2046 was a sequel of another movie of Wong, I don't know the English title of it, though.
In the mood for love though not exactly a sequel...

Agree on that...2046 best movie in 2004
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote