How big of a fan are you? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 22nd, 2005, 05:54 PM   #1
country flag Emptiness

Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of
How big of a fan are you?

Do you know the correct pronuciation of her name is Ah-nass-TAH-seeya MUYSS-kee-nah? Do you know its spelled Anastasia Myskina not Anastacia Myskina? Can you recognize her ass?

I'm bored, Roddick is still on, i'm real bored, play along?
Advertisement

Old Jan 22nd, 2005, 06:24 PM   #2
country flag martirogi

martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute
i cant recognize her ass, i must be a horrible fan
2011- KVITOVA???

Honorable Mention: GOLOVIN, SAFAROVA, CIRSTEA
martirogi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2005, 06:47 PM   #3
country flag jochem

jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of
lets try it out.... hmmmm i guess it is no.5! white pants and black top!!!! I must be the biggest fan now!!!!! Hint four you people who had it wrong: look at her racket and bracelet on her left wrist... and Nastya seems to wear pants in stead of skirts all the time now

World no.1 for 20 weeks

41 WTA Tour titles including 4 GS and 3 YEC

Australian Open '11 U.S. Open '05, '09, '10 WTA Championships '02, '03, '10
jochem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2005, 06:58 PM   #4
country flag Nastyafan

Nastyafan is just really nice Nastyafan is just really nice Nastyafan is just really nice Nastyafan is just really nice Nastyafan is just really nice Nastyafan is just really nice Nastyafan is just really nice Nastyafan is just really nice Nastyafan is just really nice Nastyafan is just really nice Nastyafan is just really nice
Uh, it isn't soo difficult and long - just pronounce every letter as it's written, not as it should be its english phonetical sounding in the concrete combination of letters. Only that "y" ( ы ) has no an english equivalence - it's like "aj" but "a" is like "a" in "again"

Ha, that's a funny task. I would say the second or the fifth one

Last edited by Nastyafan : Jan 22nd, 2005 at 07:16 PM.
Nastyafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2005, 07:01 PM   #5
country flag LoneStar

LoneStar is infamous around these parts LoneStar is infamous around these parts LoneStar is infamous around these parts LoneStar is infamous around these parts LoneStar is infamous around these parts LoneStar is infamous around these parts LoneStar is infamous around these parts LoneStar is infamous around these parts LoneStar is infamous around these parts LoneStar is infamous around these parts LoneStar is infamous around these parts
This's stupid. Don't need to recognise the ass to be a BIG fan
LoneStar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2005, 07:05 PM   #6
country flag Emptiness

Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of
Hmm interesting choice Jochem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by martirogi
i cant recognize her ass, i must be a horrible fan
Shame on you. I will have to send you 50 close ups of her ass so you can study the shape, and size. I recommend printing one out, blowing it up and putting it over your bed, also carrying a photo of it in your wallet or purse, or both. Soon everytime you close your eyes you will see an outline of her ass.
Old Jan 22nd, 2005, 07:11 PM   #7
country flag Aleksz
Ági-lover

Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute
sure : 2nd line in the middle

fourth >>> too big
last one >>> adidas, it is not possible

PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN FC

MY TENNIS PHOTO GALLERY
Roland Garros pictures : 2005 - 2006 - 2007 - 2008 - 2009 Budapest GP pictures : 2005 - 2006
Aleksz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2005, 09:11 PM   #8
country flag _LuCaS_
Stimpacker

_LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStar
This's stupid. Don't need to recognise the ass to be a BIG fan
Yes you do
About time for some new threads around here
Definately #5
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 02:11 AM   #9
country flag Almalyk

Almalyk has a reputation beyond repute Almalyk has a reputation beyond repute Almalyk has a reputation beyond repute Almalyk has a reputation beyond repute Almalyk has a reputation beyond repute Almalyk has a reputation beyond repute Almalyk has a reputation beyond repute Almalyk has a reputation beyond repute Almalyk has a reputation beyond repute Almalyk has a reputation beyond repute Almalyk has a reputation beyond repute
5!

Martina Hingis - Anastasia Myskina - Ana Ivanovic - Marina Erakovic - Serena Williams
Almalyk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 10:15 AM   #10
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute
i cant recognice her ass either

this is a funny thread

Go Nastya

GO MARTINA HINGIS!!!!!!!!
Myskina, kirilenko, chakvetadze. Douchevina, Petrova, Clijsters, Zvonareva, Dementieva, Vaidiosava, Voskoboeva, !!!!!

Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 04:04 PM   #11
country flag cool_olga

cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold
1. Gagliardi
2. Dulko
3. Sharapova
4. Barna
5. Myskina
6. Shaughnessy

-------------------------------------

Anastasia-Myskina.com

Tennis Portal - Inside-Tennis.Net

cool_olga is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 05:00 PM   #12
country flag Spunky83

Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cool_olga
1. Gagliardi
2. Dulko
3. Sharapova
4. Barna
5. Myskina
6. Shaughnessy
Ladies and Gentlemen, and the 2005-Butt-Award goes to...Ola!!!

Visit: Anastasia-Myskina.com
Inside-Tennis.net
Justine - Nastya - Ana

M-A2R0T0I6N-A
Spunky83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 05:28 PM   #13
country flag _LuCaS_
Stimpacker

_LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cool_olga
1. Gagliardi
2. Dulko
3. Sharapova
4. Barna
5. Myskina
6. Shaughnessy
You guessed that? Or you knew?
If you guessed I am in shock
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 05:35 PM   #14
country flag Emptiness

Olga you cheated.
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 07:30 PM   #15
country flag Spunky83

Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emptiness
Olga you cheated.
Nooooo way

Visit: Anastasia-Myskina.com
Inside-Tennis.net
Justine - Nastya - Ana

M-A2R0T0I6N-A
Spunky83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote