Are You A Psychopath? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 21st, 2005, 07:27 PM   #1
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
Are You A Psychopath?

Read the paragraph and the question, come up with an answer, and then scroll down to the bottom for the result. This is not a trick question. It is as it reads. A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met this guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be just that! She fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him afterward. A few days later, she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive in killing her sister? (give this some thought before you answer, then scroll down)

Answer: She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again.

If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American Psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly. If you didn't answer the question correctly, good for you.
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2005, 07:34 PM   #2
country flag tennisIlove09

tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute
I am indeed
tennisIlove09 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2005, 07:34 PM   #3
country flag Joana

Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute
Good for me!
Joana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2005, 08:02 PM   #4
country flag Majo
Team WTAworld

Majo has a brilliant future Majo has a brilliant future Majo has a brilliant future Majo has a brilliant future Majo has a brilliant future Majo has a brilliant future Majo has a brilliant future Majo has a brilliant future Majo has a brilliant future Majo has a brilliant future Majo has a brilliant future
I thought her sister had fucked the guy

Nolle in causa est; non posse praetenditur.
~Seneca~
Majo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2005, 08:19 PM   #5
country flag chapel

chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold
phew! ....... i thought the sister's dating the guy or something
chapel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2005, 08:47 PM   #6
country flag Mariangelina

Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of
I thought she was dating the guy or something too. It's funny, because once you read it it makes perfect sense in a psychopathic way, but it never crossed my mind. I'd make a really crappy psychopath- among other things, I can't tell a lie to save my ass. This test doesn't surprise me.
And I buy the bar a double round of crown
And everybody's getting down
And this town ain't never gonna be the same.
Cause I saddle up my horse and I ride into the city
I make a lot of noise
Cause the girls, they are so pretty...

All
ez Amélie!

"My coach told me I had to expect, you know, some long rallies and stuff. So, you know, I was ready for this."
--Amelie Mauresmo breaking down the intricate nature of Team Mauresmo coaching strategies.
Mariangelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2005, 09:04 PM   #7
country flag Denise4925
Her Grace, The Duchess of Williamsburg

Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute
I thought it was because her sister got on her fucking nerves.
Denise4925 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2005, 09:33 PM   #8
country flag !<blocparty>!
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.

!<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute
This has been posted before and I didnt get it that time

I'm not mad

Go Rafa.

!<blocparty>! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2005, 10:23 PM   #9
country flag alexusjonesfan

alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future
Didn't get it right...but I'm sure that's not enough to prove that I'm not a psychopath
Old Jan 21st, 2005, 10:26 PM   #10
country flag Mase
In my new place!!

Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute
Im just dumb, I didnt come up with anything!! HAHAHA!

Mase is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2005, 10:28 PM   #11
country flag QuicKyMonSter
Team WTAworld
Official Stalker

QuicKyMonSter has disabled reputation
omg, i am a psychopath lol
QuicKyMonSter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2005, 10:33 PM   #12
country flag satori

satori is a glorious beacon of light satori is a glorious beacon of light satori is a glorious beacon of light satori is a glorious beacon of light satori is a glorious beacon of light satori is a glorious beacon of light satori is a glorious beacon of light satori is a glorious beacon of light satori is a glorious beacon of light satori is a glorious beacon of light satori is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise4925
I thought it was because her sister got on her fucking nerves.
Bwaahaaaahaaaaa :notworthy:

i totally thought the guy was her sister's husband
satori is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2005, 10:48 PM   #13
Kart

Kart is an unknown quantity at this point
I didn't get it last time it was posted but I remembered the answer this time. I guess that means I could be a psychopath if someone showed me how :retard:.
Kart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2005, 11:31 PM   #14
country flag flyingmachine

flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majo
I thought her sister had fucked the guy
I thought of that too.

Smells like Kvitova spirit

Allez Forever!

Amelie Mauresmo: Wimbledon Champion 2006
flyingmachine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2005, 12:15 AM   #15
Volcana

Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seles
Answer: She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again.
I didn't even think of that. Which, to be honest, kind of bugs me. It's completely straightforwarded reasoning. A is associated with B. If A happens again, B is likely to happen again.

I'll bet Bill Gates got that right.