Peng is a BEAUTY and EXCITING to watch! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 21st, 2005, 06:14 PM   #1
country flag SerialKiller#69

SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light
Peng is a BEAUTY and EXCITING to watch!

first off, i thought shuai would look like just the typical boring asian player but i was pleasantly surprised to see that she actually bothered to dress herself up at par with venus' fashion sense. she showed glimpses of what she's capable of. and by far one of the rare elegant players i've seen on court. like most asian players, her serve sucks though. just a little tweak here and there on her game, and top 20 is just near the corner.

.tatianagolovin.sesilkaratancheva.shuaipeng.

.lindsayDAVENPORT.kimCLIJSTERS.

"i don't wanna be your other half i believe that one and one make two."

alanis m.

SerialKiller#69 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2005, 06:15 PM   #2
country flag Grohl

Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute
personally I like the looks of Li better!
Saw her today and waaaaaaaauw!

Ditty Ivanovic Bacsinszky Feys Knapp Cibulkova

K Bondarenko Uhlirova Sugiyama Hantuchova Wickmayer Arvidsson
Grohl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2005, 06:18 PM   #3
country flag Darop.

Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute
I just saw the highlights, didnt think her serve was that bad, even hough it does lack variation....

Darop. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2005, 06:18 PM   #4
country flag tom2791

tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all
I like it how she is double handed off both sides which I think makes her very graceful!
tom2791 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2005, 06:21 PM   #5

SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light
i also love it how she wasn't afraid to stand her own in the match and argued with the umpire. not the typical meek asian girl.

alanis m.

Old Jan 21st, 2005, 06:24 PM   #6
country flag Almalyk

Almalyk has a reputation beyond repute Almalyk has a reputation beyond repute Almalyk has a reputation beyond repute Almalyk has a reputation beyond repute Almalyk has a reputation beyond repute Almalyk has a reputation beyond repute Almalyk has a reputation beyond repute Almalyk has a reputation beyond repute Almalyk has a reputation beyond repute Almalyk has a reputation beyond repute Almalyk has a reputation beyond repute
I think she has great potential too - out of all the Chinese girls - Peng impressed me most. I was really impressed with the way she took to some of Venus's first serves too!!

I can see her in the top twenty sometime next year - she has already beaten Myskina and Petrova, and pushed an in-form Molik

Martina Hingis - Anastasia Myskina - Ana Ivanovic - Marina Erakovic - Serena Williams
Almalyk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2005, 06:26 PM   #7
country flag Zhao

Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute
Does anyone also think she reminds u of Seles??
a better mover but less powerful seles??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1vkmxydrTY
Zhao is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2005, 06:27 PM   #8
country flag martirogi

martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute
i thought it looked like she had a bald spot, but i think it was just the visor
2011- KVITOVA???

Honorable Mention: GOLOVIN, SAFAROVA, CIRSTEA
martirogi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2005, 06:29 PM   #9
country flag Knizzle

Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerialKiller#69
i also love it how she wasn't afraid to stand her own in the match and argued with the umpire. not the typical meek asian girl.
"Typical meek asian girl"??

As opposed to the "Typical arrogant caucasian girl"??
Knizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2005, 06:29 PM   #10
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute
Pictures ?

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2005, 06:30 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knizzle
"Typical meek asian girl"??

As opposed to the "Typical arrogant caucasian girl"??

where did the word caucasian come from?

alanis m.

Old Jan 21st, 2005, 09:46 PM   #12
country flag mandy7

mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute

daniela wannabe

j/k
mandy7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote