What is ESPN showing now? Agassi or Sharapova? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 21st, 2005, 06:02 PM   #1
pierce0415

pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute
Question What is ESPN showing now? Agassi or Sharapova?

Can someone who has access to ESPN2 let me know what they are showing right now? I need to decide whether to sneak home to see the Sharapova match
pierce0415 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2005, 06:09 PM   #2
country flag LindsayRulez

LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of
they're showing Sharapova right now
Old Jan 21st, 2005, 06:09 PM   #3
barmaid

barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future
I'm watching a repeat of last night's Federer match followed by Serena which of course I already saw around midnight ...this is the Canadian feed. I suppose Maria's match wasn't too competitive at least Serena had a bit of opposition in the last set..but it would have been nice to see different matches .... golf to follow!!!

barmaid
barmaid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2005, 06:10 PM   #4
pierce0415

pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayRulez
they're showing Sharapova right now
Thanks
pierce0415 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote