Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 10th, 2005, 08:48 PM   #76
country flag andrewbroad
Team WTAworld

andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by !(Duiz™==false)
I don't understand why peopel say she is so pretty... I think she is just charming as a lot of girls...
Objectively beautiful (smooth-skinned &c.), but not my type.

I think she's a tremendous talent, though (even though she got beaten pretty badly when I watched her in French Open QF and Wimbledon 3r).

--
Dr. Andrew Broad
http://www.geocities.com/andrewbroad/
http://www.geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jeldani/
My Eternal Fanship: 1. Monica Seles; 2. Мария Шарапова (‘Maria Sharapova’); 3. Daniela Hantuchová; 4. Jelena Dokić; 5. Iva Majoli; 6. Karina Habšudová; 7. Вера Звонарёва (‘Vera Zvonarëva’); 8. Nicole Vaidišová; 9. Анна Чакветадзе (‘Anna Chakvetadze’); 10. Lucie Šafářová; 11. Ирода Туляганова (‘Iroda Tulyaganova’); 12. Magdaléna Rybáriková; 13. Sabine Lisicki
andrewbroad is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 10th, 2005, 09:23 PM   #77
country flag ezekiel

ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan the Assassin
I am from england mate
That's great. I am still sad she didn't do more at wimbledon or didn't play before that but believe me that she'll be a big time wimbledon contender in the future. I was somewhat surprised that she went far at the french and then disappointed at her match with Pierce at wimby because she has weapons right now to suit the grass, big serve and big forehand to make quick winners.

But on the other hand, I think that all of her bad losses this year came early in the day, Mauresmo, Pierce,Petrova and all of her big wins later in afternoon Mauresmo again and Kuznetsova so maybe she has to adjust her sleeping schedule or something
ezekiel is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 11th, 2005, 12:42 AM   #78
country flag ezekiel

ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewbroad

I think she's a tremendous talent, though (even though she got beaten pretty badly when I watched her in French Open QF and Wimbledon 3r).

--
Dr. Andrew Broad
http://www.geocities.com/andrewbroad/
http://www.geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jeldani/
Well thank you for making it clear it's your opinion.
Seeing your favourites except for queen Monica of course I feel very positive about the beauty aspect of Ana

And I am really sorry you got to see Ana in 2 of her worst matches this year but if it's any consolation, rest assured you'll be able to see her in future in much better form and results.
Old Jul 11th, 2005, 08:46 AM   #79
country flag Dan the Assassin

Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewbroad

--
Everone is entitled to their opinion, but you would hardly turn her down if you had an opportunity with her; got to be the finest women on the circuit in my eyes.
Putting her tennis into perspective: She is 17 and in the top 20-enough said!!!

Laugh your head off by clicking this link

Danimations

Dan the Assassin is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 11th, 2005, 11:52 AM   #80
country flag mandy7

mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute
Ana is pretty.
mandy7 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 11th, 2005, 02:50 PM   #81
country flag ezekiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by -the mandy-
Ana is pretty.
Those sleepy eyes are beautiful

Last edited by ezekiel : Jul 11th, 2005 at 04:00 PM.
Old Jul 12th, 2005, 03:40 AM   #82
country flag ezekiel

excuse the quality, these are not mine and I had to retouch them in photoshop

Last edited by ezekiel : Jul 12th, 2005 at 04:29 AM.
Old Jul 12th, 2005, 08:29 AM   #83

Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute
She is perfect. She is bootiful. She isn't bad at tennis either.

Danimations

Old Jul 12th, 2005, 12:57 PM   #84
country flag DuLeafs

DuLeafs has a reputation beyond repute DuLeafs has a reputation beyond repute DuLeafs has a reputation beyond repute DuLeafs has a reputation beyond repute DuLeafs has a reputation beyond repute DuLeafs has a reputation beyond repute DuLeafs has a reputation beyond repute DuLeafs has a reputation beyond repute DuLeafs has a reputation beyond repute DuLeafs has a reputation beyond repute DuLeafs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan the Assassin
She is perfect. She is bootiful. She isn't bad at tennis either.
Yeah, she can play some good tennis...

Though I doubt if she has got the looks of a model. I mean, she has her charms, she aint ugly, but a model
DuLeafs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 12th, 2005, 11:43 PM   #85
country flag ezekiel

These are from her website, I just removed watermarks

bonus pic

Last edited by ezekiel : Jul 12th, 2005 at 11:50 PM.
Old Jul 12th, 2005, 11:59 PM   #86
country flag matija-seles

matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future
Ezekiel,
STOP using my pictures which I got exclusively for my website (Ana RG from Claire). YOU DIDN'T ASK ME!!! I don't agree on using pics from website without asking or giving a credit by puting a link. You put me in a really uncomfortable situation, cause i don't want to sound like that but i just ask for MINIMAL understanding from you.
matija-seles is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 13th, 2005, 01:21 AM   #87
country flag ezekiel

These are not "your" pics, are they ?

Because they were definitelly not posted by you months ago when they were posted on these forums Proof
Why do you even come here? Continue spamming the main board with your bs website pretending to be exclusive or something . You have contributed nothing here, and when you do, then you can talk . As I told you many times already, learn some net etiquette, it will serve you good.

Last edited by ezekiel : Jul 13th, 2005 at 01:54 AM.
Old Jul 13th, 2005, 09:11 AM   #88

ooh la la

Danimations

Old Jul 13th, 2005, 09:40 AM   #89
country flag matija-seles

matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezekiel
These are not "your" pics, are they ?

Because they were definitelly not posted by you months ago when they were posted on these forums Proof
Why do you even come here? Continue spamming the main board with your bs website pretending to be exclusive or something . You have contributed nothing here, and when you do, then you can talk . As I told you many times already, learn some net etiquette, it will serve you good.
The proof you posted is a joke. Those are pics in a low resolution. Yes, I got those pics for my website and I had to make an agreement with Claire. Posting a link with those pics isn't that hard I guess. And about spamming, please read your posts in GM please. You are such a joke!
matija-seles is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 13th, 2005, 02:50 PM   #90
country flag ezekiel

I am guessing you are at most 15 years old. Anyway that's your mental age, you can't interact without insults. I try to improve images in photoshop before I post them and usually I succeed to make them decent.Consider this convo over , you are a troll who has contributed nothing here
Closed Thread