Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 30th, 2005, 08:09 AM   #46
country flag mandy7

mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute

Paris, France: After winning the match of her life, Ana Ivanovic talked to the press about defeating world No.3 and French favorite Amelie Mauresmo on her home turf.
mandy7 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 5th, 2005, 07:30 PM   #47
country flag GoCAm

GoCAm is a name known to all GoCAm is a name known to all GoCAm is a name known to all GoCAm is a name known to all GoCAm is a name known to all GoCAm is a name known to all GoCAm is a name known to all GoCAm is a name known to all GoCAm is a name known to all GoCAm is a name known to all GoCAm is a name known to all
Here are some pics taken by a friend in RG

ADJE ANA!!

My Novak Djokovic's Website: www.noledjokovic.com
GoCAm is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 6th, 2005, 08:51 AM   #48
country flag paulhc

paulhc has a brilliant future paulhc has a brilliant future paulhc has a brilliant future paulhc has a brilliant future paulhc has a brilliant future paulhc has a brilliant future paulhc has a brilliant future paulhc has a brilliant future paulhc has a brilliant future paulhc has a brilliant future paulhc has a brilliant future
My pics during a practice session :

paulhc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 6th, 2005, 09:41 AM   #49
country flag JuanRodriguez

JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of
wow... great pics!
JuanRodriguez is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 6th, 2005, 01:18 PM   #50
country flag mandy7

mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute
1st of all..
PAUL!

2nd:

Old Jun 17th, 2005, 08:39 PM   #51
country flag Natasha250688

Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of
a wallpaper made by me...

Elena Dementieva Anna Chakvetadze Tsvetana Pironkova Daniela Hantuchova Flavia Pennetta Maria Kirilenko Karolina Šprem Serena Williams Sanja Ančić
Natasha250688 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 08:41 PM   #52
country flag Calliope.
Martina&Roger <3

Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future
Beautiful

Larcher de Brito | Giorgi | Bouchard | Goerges | Stephens

Kirilenko | Sharapova | Kvitova | Pennetta | Garcia | Burnett
Azarenka | Wozniacki | McHale | Keys | Puig | Bencic | Italians
Calliope. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 18th, 2005, 12:42 PM   #53
country flag mandy7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natasha250688
a wallpaper made by me...

if it was bigger (wallpaper size) i'd actually use it on my computer
Old Jun 21st, 2005, 08:06 PM   #54
country flag Natasha250688

Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandy7

if it was bigger (wallpaper size) i'd actually use it on my computer
I'm glad u like it
I couldnt get it bigger because tinypic.com resizes pics that are too big. I can send it to u by mail if u want. It's 1024x768

Elena Dementieva Anna Chakvetadze Tsvetana Pironkova Daniela Hantuchova Flavia Pennetta Maria Kirilenko Karolina Šprem Serena Williams Sanja Ančić
Natasha250688 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 22nd, 2005, 02:13 PM   #55
country flag bubbliscious

bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all

bubbliscious is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 22nd, 2005, 04:50 PM   #56
country flag !!!--Duiz™--!!!
Team WTAworld

!!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute
I don't understand why peopel say she is so pretty... I think she is just charming as a lot of girls...

Supernova Sharapova

0009..Eternal Follower of Golden Girl
The Official Violin Player in Kirlenko's Orchestra
!!!--Duiz™--!!! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 23rd, 2005, 10:10 AM   #57
country flag mandy7

Old Jun 24th, 2005, 08:41 AM   #58

bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all

Old Jun 24th, 2005, 08:51 AM   #59

Old Jun 24th, 2005, 02:39 PM   #60
country flag boffaloraa

boffaloraa has a reputation beyond repute boffaloraa has a reputation beyond repute boffaloraa has a reputation beyond repute boffaloraa has a reputation beyond repute boffaloraa has a reputation beyond repute boffaloraa has a reputation beyond repute boffaloraa has a reputation beyond repute boffaloraa has a reputation beyond repute boffaloraa has a reputation beyond repute boffaloraa has a reputation beyond repute boffaloraa has a reputation beyond repute

Tatiana Golovin FC
Ana Ivanovic FC
Nicole Vaidisova FC
boffaloraa is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread