Serena-fans should go to bed ... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 21st, 2005, 02:03 AM   #1
country flag GoDominique

GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute
Serena-fans should go to bed ...

...or do something else because the Gaudio vs. Hrbaty match isn't going to end anytime soon.
GoDominique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2005, 02:04 AM   #2
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute
Isn't it time for you also ?

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2005, 02:05 AM   #3
Serendy Willick

Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of
Oh gawd, I'll just look for the scores tommarow
Serendy Willick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2005, 02:05 AM   #4
country flag Almalyk

Almalyk has a reputation beyond repute Almalyk has a reputation beyond repute Almalyk has a reputation beyond repute Almalyk has a reputation beyond repute Almalyk has a reputation beyond repute Almalyk has a reputation beyond repute Almalyk has a reputation beyond repute Almalyk has a reputation beyond repute Almalyk has a reputation beyond repute Almalyk has a reputation beyond repute Almalyk has a reputation beyond repute
I really hope they show Serena's match - rather than Federer's - they might overlap!

Martina Hingis - Anastasia Myskina - Ana Ivanovic - Marina Erakovic - Serena Williams
Almalyk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2005, 02:12 AM   #5
country flag jdog3008

jdog3008 has much to be proud of jdog3008 has much to be proud of jdog3008 has much to be proud of jdog3008 has much to be proud of jdog3008 has much to be proud of jdog3008 has much to be proud of jdog3008 has much to be proud of jdog3008 has much to be proud of jdog3008 has much to be proud of jdog3008 has much to be proud of jdog3008 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDominique
...or do something else because the Gaudio vs. Hrbaty match isn't going to end anytime soon.
WTF is with Gaudio winning matches on hard courts

Arantxa Sanchez Vicario
jdog3008 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2005, 02:12 AM   #6
venusfan

venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of
ESPN would show Serena match over Federer so not even worried if both are on court at the same time.
"I told her, `You don't want to get into a hitting battle with Sharapova, because it would be uneven for Sharapova, because Sharapova only has one good side and that's her backhand,"'. "`You don't want to get into that for the simple reason you would win. So try to hit some balls to her strong side, to her backhand, and that would help you with your match for tomorrow

Sir Richard Williams
venusfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2005, 02:18 AM   #7
country flag GoDominique

GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian CFC
Isn't it time for you also ?
I'm no Serena-fan.
Old Jan 21st, 2005, 02:20 AM   #8
Serendy Willick

Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by venusfan
ESPN would show Serena match over Federer so not even worried if both are on court at the same time.
Are ya sure about that ? With the way they've been up Federer's arse at this tourney. I dont know.
Old Jan 21st, 2005, 02:21 AM   #9
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDominique
I'm no Serena-fan.
Where are ya from then Monami fan ?

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2005, 02:23 AM   #10
venusfan

venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of
Federer maybe #1 but we not in switzerland so I doubt ESPN would show him over Serena. If it was roddickhead or agassi then I would say so long Serena
"I told her, `You don't want to get into a hitting battle with Sharapova, because it would be uneven for Sharapova, because Sharapova only has one good side and that's her backhand,"'. "`You don't want to get into that for the simple reason you would win. So try to hit some balls to her strong side, to her backhand, and that would help you with your match for tomorrow

Sir Richard Williams
venusfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2005, 02:24 AM   #11
country flag LindsayRulez

LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of
but Svetlana still has to play before Serena does...c'mon Gaston, win the 4th set 6-0 (even though I like Dominik more ) I guess I'll just look for the score tomorrow as well...
Old Jan 21st, 2005, 02:25 AM   #12
country flag jdog3008

jdog3008 has much to be proud of jdog3008 has much to be proud of jdog3008 has much to be proud of jdog3008 has much to be proud of jdog3008 has much to be proud of jdog3008 has much to be proud of jdog3008 has much to be proud of jdog3008 has much to be proud of jdog3008 has much to be proud of jdog3008 has much to be proud of jdog3008 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendy Willick
Are ya sure about that ? With the way they've been up Federer's arse at this tourney. I dont know.
I think that you are confusing ESPN with Patty McEnroe.

Arantxa Sanchez Vicario
jdog3008 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2005, 02:29 AM   #13
country flag geoepee
Team WTAworld

geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute
OMG! So far the first three sets went to tiebreaks, GRRRRR....
lliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenus
WilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVen
usWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsV
enusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliam

Good Luck to Venus Williams in 2006!
Official Alchemist of the Royal Court

WGTA - A. Stevenson (5) - S5 Australian Open Champion [GS]
WITT - A. Stevenson (6) - S1 Mexican Open Champion [T2]
LTT - A. Stevenson (25)
UTT - A. Stevenson (16)
geoepee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2005, 02:31 AM   #14
Serendy Willick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdog3008
I think that you are confusing ESPN with Patty McEnroe.
Its not just him, Cliff Drysdale, Chris Fowler, Mary "I'm such the expert but I"ve never done anything in my career" Carillo (and you know Dick Enberg is gonna get in on it soon ) There was so much arse kissing in his first round match that I had to turn to something else.
Old Jan 21st, 2005, 02:37 AM   #15
country flag GoDominique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian CFC
Where are ya from then Monami fan ?
Germany.