Davenport Def. Pastikova 2-6 6-2 6-2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 20th, 2005, 02:09 AM   #1
country flag jan.

jan. is a glorious beacon of light jan. is a glorious beacon of light jan. is a glorious beacon of light jan. is a glorious beacon of light jan. is a glorious beacon of light jan. is a glorious beacon of light jan. is a glorious beacon of light jan. is a glorious beacon of light jan. is a glorious beacon of light jan. is a glorious beacon of light jan. is a glorious beacon of light
Davenport Def. Pastikova 2-6 6-2 6-2

Good Win Lindsay, Whoo gave me a scare
jan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 20th, 2005, 02:11 AM   #2
country flag GoDominique

GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats!

Good effort Michaela.
GoDominique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2005, 02:12 AM   #3
country flag Just_lindsay

Just_lindsay is a splendid one to behold Just_lindsay is a splendid one to behold Just_lindsay is a splendid one to behold Just_lindsay is a splendid one to behold Just_lindsay is a splendid one to behold Just_lindsay is a splendid one to behold Just_lindsay is a splendid one to behold Just_lindsay is a splendid one to behold Just_lindsay is a splendid one to behold Just_lindsay is a splendid one to behold Just_lindsay is a splendid one to behold
Good show from Pastikova.

Mad props for Lindsay:
Just_lindsay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2005, 02:12 AM   #4
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold
I don't know what to think about this match. The first set was just strange. Lindsy was serving at 35% and had a -5 differential. If she plays like that, she'll lose next round.

But the second and third sets from Lindsay were that of a world number one. She only had one UE in the second set, was hitting amazingly hard and cleanly. It was like two different players. Playing like that, she wins.

Next match she needs to start much much better.
Old Jan 20th, 2005, 02:13 AM   #5
country flag LindsayRocks89

LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold
i just got home, saw the end, was Lindsay just not trying out there the first set?? i really hope she picks up her game
LindsayRocks89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2005, 02:16 AM   #6
country flag thelittlestelf

thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute
She really picked it up after that first set. Her serve really kicked in towards the end.

LINDSAYDAVENPORT MARTINAHINGIS SERENAWILLIAMS MONICASELES CHANDARUBIN DANIELAHANTUCHOVA JENNIFERCAPRIATI MARYPIERCE JELENADOKIC KIMCLIJSTERS ANNAKOURNIKOVA JILLCRAYBAS
thelittlestelf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2005, 02:18 AM   #7
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelittlestelf
She really picked it up after that first set. Her serve really kicked in towards the end.
Yes, Lindsay was serving like Superwoman at the end of the match.
Old Jan 20th, 2005, 02:18 AM   #8
country flag Ty-Ty

Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of
I think a little stumble here will help her in the long run...

Bam. Wham. Lindsay Davenport CHAMPION.
Ty-Ty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2005, 02:20 AM   #9
country flag LindsayRulez

LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of
yeah I only got to see the end of the 3rd set, and I was totally surprised she lost that first set 6-2...her overall numbers aren't that bad, so I don't know what happened! But she was serving really well at the end, so I was happy. She better get serious!
Old Jan 20th, 2005, 02:21 AM   #10
country flag LiliaLee-Frazier

LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Nice comeback Linds
LiliaLee-Frazier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2005, 02:24 AM   #11
country flag mamno_MARYFAN

mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all
Well done Lindsay...hopefully her 1st set hiccup is not really significant...

Good luck Lindsay in the 3rd round!!!!

...Daniela Hantuchova...my little angel...

Nadia Petrova...
Lindsay Davenport...
Jennifer Capriati...

Monica Seles...
Amelie Mauresmo...
mamno_MARYFAN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2005, 02:34 AM   #12
country flag ashwu

ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of
good luck lindsay~
ashwu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2005, 02:40 AM   #13
country flag hingis-seles

hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute
Davenport has never won a major after playing a three-set match in that tournament.
Old Jan 20th, 2005, 03:02 AM   #14
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hingis-seles
Davenport has never won a major after playing a three-set match in that tournament.
There's a first time for everything.
Old Jan 20th, 2005, 03:07 AM   #15
country flag Stephieva
Elena Dementieva Fan

Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute
phew Linds...
plz play better next rd k?