*~*~*Vojislava Lukic*~*~* - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 31st, 2006, 10:48 AM   #76
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute
Well done Vojka! Keep going!
Advertisement

Old Aug 31st, 2006, 11:31 AM   #77
country flag Ana&Jelena Fan

Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by azdaja
she did, she did

3:6 6:3 6:2

her next match should be against chuang, but on itf site it says both lukic and breadmore are already in the semis perhaps their opponents have withdrawn?

her opponent in the semi will be either wu (ranked 918) or sun (ranked 398). she must reach the final here. ajde
If she wins and reach final she`ll be in top300. In March she was No635. Great results in last few months.

Jelena Jankovic

Vojislava Lukic

Good luck to: Davenport, Srebotnik, Kirilenko, Kostanic, Mirza and Serbian DC squad (Djokovic, Tipsarevic, Zimonjic, Bozoljac, Pashanski and Troicki)
Ana&Jelena Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2006, 04:37 AM   #78
country flag rada

rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute
yeah she is playing really well well done lukic

Good luck Jovana Jaksic, Sabine Lisick, and flavia pennetta

Monica Seles the real number one always
Good luck to all the Aussie girls Oi Oi Oi
rada is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2006, 11:11 AM   #79
country flag **Jelica**

**Jelica** has a brilliant future **Jelica** has a brilliant future **Jelica** has a brilliant future **Jelica** has a brilliant future **Jelica** has a brilliant future **Jelica** has a brilliant future **Jelica** has a brilliant future **Jelica** has a brilliant future **Jelica** has a brilliant future **Jelica** has a brilliant future **Jelica** has a brilliant future
I'm glad she's gotten over her mini-slump

ALLEZ JUSTINE!

Јелена Јанковић Keep it going!
**Jelica** is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 11:41 AM   #80
country flag Leopold Stotch

Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold
Cam someone explain the 115.5 in the third column. Surely that's a mistake.

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=236674&page=1
"If I were to be sufficiently fortunate to bring about at least some of my ideas it would be for the benefit of all humanity. If these hopes one day become a reality my greatest joy would spring from the fact that this work would be the work of a Serb." Nikola Tesla, Belgrade 1892
Leopold Stotch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 04:06 PM   #81
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute
yeah, it's a mistake. she won 15.5 points for reaching the semis.

someone said she lost in the semis and thus won't enter the top 300 yet, but she will be ranked around 320th place which is a huge jump anyway. right now she has 67 points and she will need over 130 to get to the top 200. if she keeps on reaching the semis of 25k and 50k events she could make it until the end of the year.

but let's see how well she will do in sofia, which should be her next tournament.
azdaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2006, 08:34 AM   #82
country flag Ana&Jelena Fan

Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of
100 places improved ranking in two weeks. Vojka made great job in China. Good luck in Europe.

Jelena Jankovic

Vojislava Lukic

Good luck to: Davenport, Srebotnik, Kirilenko, Kostanic, Mirza and Serbian DC squad (Djokovic, Tipsarevic, Zimonjic, Bozoljac, Pashanski and Troicki)
Ana&Jelena Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2006, 07:43 PM   #83
country flag goxy_serbia

goxy_serbia is just really nice goxy_serbia is just really nice goxy_serbia is just really nice goxy_serbia is just really nice goxy_serbia is just really nice goxy_serbia is just really nice goxy_serbia is just really nice goxy_serbia is just really nice goxy_serbia is just really nice goxy_serbia is just really nice goxy_serbia is just really nice
Vojislava ti si najbolja!!!!!

SERBIA~SERBIA~SERBIA~SERBIA
goxy_serbia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2006, 06:37 AM   #84
country flag rada

rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute
she is now 318

Old Sep 4th, 2006, 07:18 AM   #85
country flag rada

she is playing really good i'm happy to see her do well and it's about time to

Old Sep 9th, 2006, 02:01 AM   #86
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone here like Vojislava Lukic? Next week she'll be playing in the 25k Sofia. Come and support them by entering into the first ever Pick the Finalist Event (PTF) and then cheering for her during the week.
Heres a link here http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=261385
Please send me your team of 8 in asap because as soon as the Singles main draw starts I wont accept anymore teams until the next week.
All Entry lists up there, and pictures and live updated will be posted during the week.
Any questions? Click on my username and send me a message.
Cheers
Old Sep 9th, 2006, 07:48 AM   #87
country flag Belco
TennisHaven

Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute
shes doing mighty fine it seems keep rocking girl..

wanna see u at aussie open
Old Sep 11th, 2006, 01:57 AM   #88
country flag rada

go lukic

Old Sep 11th, 2006, 07:57 AM   #89
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute
Play will begin in Sofia at 10am on Tuesday. This is equivalent to 8am on Tuesday in London, 3am on Tuesday in Toronto, 5pm on Tuesday in Canberra, 7pm on Tuesday in Auckland and 1am on Tuesday in a place called Tegucigalpa

Please make sure your picks are in before this deadline for the first ever PTF

I have no idea when the main draw for the singles will be made, im hoping within the next few hours but I really have no clue yet. It should become available on tenniseurope.org first.

P.S. You may wanna pick Lukic in your picks

Thanks for your picks btw Rada #1 Serbian
Old Sep 28th, 2006, 10:38 PM   #90
country flag Tenis Srbija

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute
SOOON! ! ! INTEVIEW WITH HOTTEST SERBIAN (AND IN WHOLE WORLD) TENNIS PLAYER - VOJISLAVA LUKIĆ! ! !

Only on www.tenissrbija.co.nr
Tenis Srbija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote