*~*~*Vojislava Lukic*~*~* - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 10th, 2006, 10:07 AM   #61
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana&Jelena Fan
Next tournaments for Vojka is (probably, she is 11th alternative for Q) Rimini (50K) and after that she`ll go to China and play 25K challenger where she`ll be in MD. I hope she finished her satelites career. Good luck Vojka on this stronger tournaments! Ajde!
she's been on numerous entry lists over past few weeks and she is on the entry list for the 25k in alphen aan den rijn in holland, but wherever she plays good luck!
azdaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 24th, 2006, 03:00 PM   #62
country flag Ana&Jelena Fan

Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of
Nanjing 25K (Vojka`s 1st challenger after long time):

1st vs Tangphong 6:4, 6:1
2nd vs Lu 7:5, 2:6, 6:4

Well done, welcome to top400. Good luck in QF against Sema (6).

Jelena Jankovic

Vojislava Lukic

Good luck to: Davenport, Srebotnik, Kirilenko, Kostanic, Mirza and Serbian DC squad (Djokovic, Tipsarevic, Zimonjic, Bozoljac, Pashanski and Troicki)
Ana&Jelena Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2006, 05:10 PM   #63
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2006, 11:04 AM   #64

Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of
Vojka won in QF 7:5, 7:5. Good luck in SF against Xie (7).

Jelena Jankovic

Vojislava Lukic

Good luck to: Davenport, Srebotnik, Kirilenko, Kostanic, Mirza and Serbian DC squad (Djokovic, Tipsarevic, Zimonjic, Bozoljac, Pashanski and Troicki)
Old Aug 25th, 2006, 02:18 PM   #65
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute
Ajde Vojka!
Old Aug 25th, 2006, 06:41 PM   #66
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute
it would be awsome if she would win here. perhaps we will see her in a wta tournament or 2 next year?
Old Aug 26th, 2006, 12:22 PM   #67
country flag goxy_serbia

goxy_serbia is just really nice goxy_serbia is just really nice goxy_serbia is just really nice goxy_serbia is just really nice goxy_serbia is just really nice goxy_serbia is just really nice goxy_serbia is just really nice goxy_serbia is just really nice goxy_serbia is just really nice goxy_serbia is just really nice goxy_serbia is just really nice

Gooooooooooo Vojislava!!!!!

moust beautiful player is.......VOJISLAVA LUKIC!!!!

goxy_serbia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2006, 12:47 AM   #68
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute
When will she play her SF match ?
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2006, 09:25 AM   #69
country flag azdaja

she apparently lost in the semis. according to tbe's calculations she will be nr 359 in the world next week. now go for the top 300
Old Aug 28th, 2006, 05:11 AM   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdaja
she apparently lost in the semis. according to tbe's calculations she will be nr 359 in the world next week. now go for the top 300
But she is No408 on the new WTA list. They didn`t put her SF (or better) on new WTA list and she has to participate on next tournaments as No408 on WTA list. The worst thing is that next week wouldn`t be new WTA list because of US open, so her SF will count since middle September for early October tournaments.

Jelena Jankovic

Vojislava Lukic

Old Aug 28th, 2006, 05:41 PM   #71
country flag azdaja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana&Jelena Fan
But she is No408 on the new WTA list. They didn`t put her SF (or better) on new WTA list and she has to participate on next tournaments as No408 on WTA list. The worst thing is that next week wouldn`t be new WTA list because of US open, so her SF will count since middle September for early October tournaments.
well, events with 25k prize money and less are always processed a week later, so that's not surprising. it could affect her at just one tournament. right now she should be in guangzhou in china and after that she is on entry list for the 25k event in sofia where she will need to play in the qualies. but after the us open she will get points from both nanjing and guangzhou (where she will hopefully do well), so it should be a huge jump in rankings for her.

at the end of last year her ranking was 564. now it's more than 200 positions better and she could easily improve 100 more.

last time i checked her name was on entry lists for some 50k and 75k events as well (among alternates), so let's hope she will soon be able to play them.
Old Aug 30th, 2006, 03:36 AM   #72
country flag rada

rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute
she won the 1st round 62 60
well done

Good luck Jovana Jaksic, Sabine Lisick, and flavia pennetta

Monica Seles the real number one always
Good luck to all the Aussie girls Oi Oi Oi
rada is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2006, 06:20 PM   #73
country flag azdaja

she lost the first round in doubles:
LIU (CHN) / ZHANG (CHN) defeated LUKIC (SCG) / TCHALOVA (RUS) 26 64 62

it doesn't matter, though. her next match in singles could be difficult. she will play against zhang who has just won a tournament in nanjing. good luck!
Old Aug 31st, 2006, 04:59 AM   #74
country flag rada

rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by azdaja
she lost the first round in doubles:
LIU (CHN) / ZHANG (CHN) defeated LUKIC (SCG) / TCHALOVA (RUS) 26 64 62

it doesn't matter, though. her next match in singles could be difficult. she will play against zhang who has just won a tournament in nanjing. good luck!
i hope she wins

Good luck Jovana Jaksic, Sabine Lisick, and flavia pennetta

Monica Seles the real number one always
Good luck to all the Aussie girls Oi Oi Oi
rada is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2006, 09:22 AM   #75
country flag azdaja

Quote:
Originally Posted by rada
i hope she wins
she did, she did

3:6 6:3 6:2

her next match should be against chuang, but on itf site it says both lukic and breadmore are already in the semis perhaps their opponents have withdrawn?

her opponent in the semi will be either wu (ranked 918) or sun (ranked 398). she must reach the final here. ajde