*~*~*Vojislava Lukic*~*~* - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 31st, 2006, 07:54 AM   #31
country flag Belco
TennisHaven

Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute
i hope so

Old May 19th, 2006, 06:18 AM   #32
country flag tango_ar

tango_ar is a glorious beacon of light tango_ar is a glorious beacon of light tango_ar is a glorious beacon of light tango_ar is a glorious beacon of light tango_ar is a glorious beacon of light tango_ar is a glorious beacon of light tango_ar is a glorious beacon of light tango_ar is a glorious beacon of light tango_ar is a glorious beacon of light tango_ar is a glorious beacon of light tango_ar is a glorious beacon of light
hot hot and hot!!

Dulko - Kirilenko - Hantuchova - Sharapova
Nalbandian - Coria - Acassuso - Calleri - Cañas - Gaudio - Chela
tango_ar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2006, 09:06 AM   #33
country flag tango_ar

tango_ar is a glorious beacon of light tango_ar is a glorious beacon of light tango_ar is a glorious beacon of light tango_ar is a glorious beacon of light tango_ar is a glorious beacon of light tango_ar is a glorious beacon of light tango_ar is a glorious beacon of light tango_ar is a glorious beacon of light tango_ar is a glorious beacon of light tango_ar is a glorious beacon of light tango_ar is a glorious beacon of light

Old May 19th, 2006, 04:04 PM   #34
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvppvc
I'd be so dissapointed if this girl doesn't succeed, she had all going for her until recently
It's still not too late for her though and she has the potential, so I still believe in her...

Anyway, why hasn't anyone posted any pics on her, here are some links with pictures I've found:

http://kfoto.tripod.com/kfotohtm/luk2849k.htm
http://community.webshots.com/album/185572686TSadAR
http://community.webshots.com/album/141446677mEqEqQ

My favorite

wow, that girl looks fine
azdaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2006, 01:30 AM   #35
country flag rada

rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute
well done now lets hope she can keep it up

Good luck Jovana Jaksic, Sabine Lisick, and flavia pennetta

Monica Seles the real number one always
Good luck to all the Aussie girls Oi Oi Oi
rada is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2006, 10:21 AM   #36
country flag tango_ar

GO LUKIC!!

Old Jun 18th, 2006, 10:21 PM   #37
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute
so, she won another tournament in romania and it doesn't even get a mention on her thread?

well, done!
Old Jun 19th, 2006, 06:29 AM   #38
country flag Ana&Jelena Fan

Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of
Vojka.

Wellcome to top500.

Jelena Jankovic

Vojislava Lukic

Good luck to: Davenport, Srebotnik, Kirilenko, Kostanic, Mirza and Serbian DC squad (Djokovic, Tipsarevic, Zimonjic, Bozoljac, Pashanski and Troicki)
Ana&Jelena Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2006, 10:24 AM   #39

Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of
Vojka in Romania:
1st: 6-1, 6-2
2nd: 6-1, 6-0
QF: 6-2, 6-0 (eight win in a row)

She`ll be in top450 for sure. Good luck in SF.

http://community.webshots.com/slides...686&key=TSadAR

Jelena Jankovic

Vojislava Lukic

Good luck to: Davenport, Srebotnik, Kirilenko, Kostanic, Mirza and Serbian DC squad (Djokovic, Tipsarevic, Zimonjic, Bozoljac, Pashanski and Troicki)
Old Jul 2nd, 2006, 07:05 PM   #40
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Ajde!

Camerin-Hlavačkova-Görges-Hradecka-Voracova
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2006, 12:30 PM   #41
country flag azdaja

she will be 427 next week. but she lost in the final of her last tournament and i heard she got slightly injured. is that true?

does anyone think she is ready for some bigger tournaments now? i need another serb to support until zoric grows up
Old Jul 6th, 2006, 04:57 AM   #42
country flag rada

rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute
i think popovic will be the next serb to step up

Good luck Jovana Jaksic, Sabine Lisick, and flavia pennetta

Monica Seles the real number one always
Good luck to all the Aussie girls Oi Oi Oi
rada is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2006, 07:23 AM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdaja
she will be 427 next week. but she lost in the final of her last tournament and i heard she got slightly injured. is that true?

does anyone think she is ready for some bigger tournaments now? i need another serb to support until zoric grows up
She injured her shoulder but I hope she`ll be ok soon. I hope she`ll soon start to play 25K tournaments.

Jelena Jankovic

Vojislava Lukic

Old Jul 6th, 2006, 03:01 PM   #44
country flag azdaja

Quote:
Originally Posted by rada
i think popovic will be the next serb to step up
never heard of her
Old Jul 8th, 2006, 07:57 PM   #45
country flag ezekiel

ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute
I have some pictures of this girl but not tennis pics but I have to find them , at least I think it's her, She was born in the same town I lived in for a little while, Subotica
ezekiel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote