Latest news about Jelena Dokic - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 19th, 2005, 07:29 PM   #1
country flag ©@®eLess

©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute
Latest news about Jelena Dokic

She seems to be getting married on fall to Tino. He is not her coach anymore. She contacted Goran Prpric to coach her, and she is expected to get back on court at late february!!!

Jankovic suffers from severe Chinese syndrome! Only God can help her!
©@®eLess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 19th, 2005, 07:33 PM   #2
country flag Grohl

Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute
she is actually playing in antwerp from 14 - 20 febr.
Kirsten flipkens was offered a wildcart, but she's still injured on her back, so dokic got the wildcart!

Ditty Ivanovic Bacsinszky Feys Knapp Cibulkova

K Bondarenko Uhlirova Sugiyama Hantuchova Wickmayer Arvidsson
Grohl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 07:34 PM   #3
country flag jimbo mack

jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute
where did u get this info from?

i thought she was playing in pattaya
jimbo mack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 07:34 PM   #4
country flag ©@®eLess

©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotic
she is actually playing in antwerp from 14 - 20 febr.
Kirsten flipkens was offered a wildcart, but she's still injured on her back, so dokic got the wildcart!

yeah but she is missing Pattaya and Hyderabad

Old Jan 19th, 2005, 07:35 PM   #5
country flag ©@®eLess

http://marijanacdusan.on.neobee.net/s-vesti.htm

it's on serbia

Old Jan 19th, 2005, 07:37 PM   #6
country flag Consigliere

Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold
Is Damir still squeezing juice?
Consigliere is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 07:38 PM   #7
country flag jimbo mack

jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute
i thought playing smaller tournies would have been a good thing for jelena.

i dont think she's gonna be ready to win matches in the big ones like antwerp yet (unless she gets a mega lucky draw!)
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 07:39 PM   #8
country flag Cam'ron Giles
Snitch

Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotic
dokic got the wildcart!
What will she be doing with a wildcart? sell peanuts?

JK

Will you be there?
Cam'ron Giles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 07:39 PM   #9
country flag jimbo mack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam'ron Giles

JK
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 07:40 PM   #10
country flag Consigliere

Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold Consigliere is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam'ron Giles

JK
No she'll be wheeling Damir's juice to the shops and back.
Consigliere is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 09:38 PM   #11
jbone_0307

jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of
If I was Damir, I would kick her ass. He may be going to easy on her. I mean she goes back home and acts like she wants to reconcile with her family, but only went back to renew her passport. Anybody have a pic of the dude she is marrying??? He is probably ugly!

Last edited by Sonja : Jan 20th, 2005 at 01:24 AM.
jbone_0307 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 10:49 PM   #12
martinafan

martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute
She sooooo should not come back at Antwerp...Pattaya then Hyderabad were much smarter tournaments for her to start at!!!
martinafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 10:56 PM   #13
country flag GoDominique

GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute
Everything that helps keeping her out of top 60 until March is good news for me.
GoDominique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 11:20 PM   #14
country flag Rtael
Team WTAworld

Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbone_0307
If I was Damir, I would kick her ass. He may be going to easy on her. I mean she goes back home and acts like she wants to reconcile with her family, but only went back to renew her passport. Anybody have a pic of the dude she is marrying??? He is probably ugly!
I certainly *do* hope you are joking. But then again, I'm rather sure you're not.

"You Worry About Your Jump Rope and Yourself!" -Coral on Battle of the Sexes 2

Running for the cliff again...

Last edited by Sonja : Jan 20th, 2005 at 01:25 AM.
Rtael is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 11:27 PM   #15
country flag Cam'ron Giles
Snitch

Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtael
I certainly *do* hope you are joking. But then again, I'm rather sure you're not.
Jbone is :retard: best to ignore him

Will you be there?
Cam'ron Giles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote