Sun Tian Tian Cheering Thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 25th, 2005, 07:10 PM   #16
country flag andrewC

andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future
Good luck to Sun in the Chinese National Games... into the last 8 i believe in singles, but needs to win the play offs to get into the doubles championship cos her partner is not highly ranked. Hope her partner isn't a liability!
go Sun!
andrewC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 25th, 2005, 07:14 PM   #17
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Go Sun!
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2005, 11:58 PM   #18
country flag andrewC

andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future
Through to the semi's in the singles competition at the national games... keep going Tian2!

Last edited by andrewC : Mar 27th, 2005 at 02:21 PM.
Old Mar 27th, 2005, 06:32 PM   #19
country flag andrewC

Sun beat either Li Na or Zheng Jie to get into the finals but was beaten by Peng Shuai 6-1 6-1 in the final. Shame but good performance Sun! Kick some ass on the WTA tour now!
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 05:52 AM   #20
country flag Eiffel

Eiffel has disabled reputation

Ting and Tiantian are share the "Roland Garros" cake. Chinese team clay season will stay in Si Chuan. Maybe they won't play any tournament until Franch open.
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 06:43 PM   #21
country flag andrewC

I thought the chinese contingent were playing at Estoril in Portugal, just prior to Roland Garros? I'm sure they are on the acceptance lists...

But anyway, doesn't Tian Tian look cute lol
Old Apr 7th, 2005, 08:52 AM   #22
country flag andrewC

Tian2, runner up in national games, now chinese number 6 rank 166... li ting 164, liu nan nan 165. i guess its because shes not played any of the big american tournaments this year
win loads of matches on clay sun
Old Apr 7th, 2005, 11:18 AM   #23
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Oh my! Tiantian is really Chinese number 6 now! Oh well, that shouldn't last very long...
Old Apr 10th, 2005, 03:27 PM   #24
country flag andrewC

I can see Na, Zheng and Shuai playing in Estoril, Strasbourg and i think Rome too on the acceptance lists, to warm up for the French Open, but on some of the qualifying lists Tian Tian isn't named in the same tournaments.... She should play in these to carry on her good form from the National Games! Does anyone know why she's not playing?
By the way, does anyone know who she beat in the semi's, Zheng or Na, to play Shuai in the finals of the national games? Any answers appreciated!
Old Apr 12th, 2005, 09:49 AM   #25
country flag andrewC

well Tian2's only got 15.5 points to defend until the end of may from last year, so hopefully she doesn't drop down the rankings too much further... now 167 just hope she plays some tournaments before RG so she can get into qualifying...
Old Apr 14th, 2005, 07:32 AM   #26
country flag Pierre Montagne

Pierre Montagne is just really nice Pierre Montagne is just really nice Pierre Montagne is just really nice Pierre Montagne is just really nice Pierre Montagne is just really nice Pierre Montagne is just really nice Pierre Montagne is just really nice Pierre Montagne is just really nice Pierre Montagne is just really nice Pierre Montagne is just really nice Pierre Montagne is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewC
I can see Na, Zheng and Shuai playing in Estoril, Strasbourg and i think Rome too on the acceptance lists, to warm up for the French Open, but on some of the qualifying lists Tian Tian isn't named in the same tournaments.... She should play in these to carry on her good form from the National Games! Does anyone know why she's not playing?
By the way, does anyone know who she beat in the semi's, Zheng or Na, to play Shuai in the finals of the national games? Any answers appreciated!
She would have met Li Na or Zheng Jie in the semifinal(I don't remember which one), but her oppenent withdrew, so Tiantian advanced to the final.
Pierre Montagne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2005, 10:59 AM   #27
country flag andrewC

sun tian tian now ranked 172, and not on any entry lists for any european clay court tournaments...
:retard:
Old Apr 15th, 2005, 11:22 AM   #28
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

I wonder what's happening with her too... She really isn't participating in clay tournaments in Europe before RG?
Old Apr 15th, 2005, 02:47 PM   #29
country flag andrewC

I guess for Tian Tian, her nation comes first again, just like in the National Games qualification last month. She is playing in the fed cup, along with na, zheng and doubles partner ting, starting on the 18th April. Go Tian2! China has a good chance of making it to the world group II this year
Old Apr 22nd, 2005, 11:25 PM   #30
country flag andrewC

Go China, winners of Pool A in Asia/Oceania group I of Fed Cup!
Now, since Li Na has problems with her visa, now is the time for you to shine Tian Tian! You have a good record in Fed Cup, singles and doubles. Now get Stosur back for helping to put you in the low top 200!