Sun Tian Tian Cheering Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 19th, 2005, 01:40 PM   #1
country flag andrewC

andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future
Sun Tian Tian Cheering Thread

A little show of support on a small corner of the World Wide Web for the Chinese Number 4

Hoping she can get back into the top 100 in 2005, stay there and progress further

Not a good showing so far in Australia, but here's hoping she manages to find consistency instead of bagelling someone in one set then losing it in 3 haha

Good luck Tian2
andrewC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 19th, 2005, 07:43 PM   #2
country flag tom2791

tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all
Good luck Tian Tian
tom2791 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2005, 10:33 PM   #3
country flag andrewC

andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future
Tian Tian Beat Nemeckova 6-2 6-4 in 1st round of Hyderabad, rather convincing! Hope she keeps up good form for more than one match at a time in a tournament! Well done anyway! Dont let Li Ting catch you in the rankings hehe
Old Feb 8th, 2005, 10:54 PM   #4
country flag andrewC

Good luck against Tanasugarn in 2nd round in Hyderabad... Some good quality points to be had there if you can pull it off Tian2 after tammy, a good chance of progressign further too? hehe i won't tempt fate this time...
Old Feb 9th, 2005, 01:59 PM   #5
country flag andrewC

6-2 6-1 winner!! knew she could do it, but still can't quite believe she beat tanasugarn! Now kill ALG :P
Old Feb 10th, 2005, 09:06 PM   #6
country flag andrewC

7-6 (5) 6-3 loser today, but good show against ALG. encouraging! keep going Tian Tian hope you have a good go of the american hardcourts in the next few months
Old Feb 12th, 2005, 12:48 AM   #7
country flag andrewC

Sun/Li, hope you beat Zheng/Yan in the doubles final at hyderabad
Old Feb 12th, 2005, 04:44 PM   #8
country flag andrewC

dont want zheng and yan to take over as chinese number one, but well done for beating sun/li
Old Feb 19th, 2005, 06:37 PM   #9
country flag andrewC

Go Sun! beat Yan Zi today, 6-2 6-1, hopefully you'll qualify for main draw at Doha and pick up large points scared for you playing Sam Stosur next though!

Last edited by andrewC : Feb 19th, 2005 at 11:20 PM.
Old Feb 19th, 2005, 11:14 PM   #10
country flag andrewC

"And the Chinese government has made it clear that when their players succeed, they will be rewarded. When the women's doubles team won gold at Athens, Belleville said each received the equivalent of $300,000, two cars, a house and real estate."

Way to go Tian2!
article: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/..._itc_0202.html
Old Feb 20th, 2005, 05:32 PM   #11
country flag andrewC

Stosur - Sun 3-6 6-3 7-5
unlucky, good try though
Old Feb 23rd, 2005, 08:35 AM   #12
country flag andrewC

Tian Tian, you make it so hard for your supporters! Losing to Asagoe and Camerin in the first round of doubles at Doha
better luck in your next tournament, hopefully its dubai and hopefully you qualify for maindraw singles and have a good run in doubles
Old Feb 25th, 2005, 02:10 PM   #13
country flag andrewC

Sun v Sammy Stosur again in qualifying, this time in Dubai. Hopefully you'll manage to take the first set again and close it out in 2! Go Tian Tian!
Old Feb 26th, 2005, 09:25 PM   #14
country flag andrewC

aww Tian Tian so close
7-6, 5-7 6-7 loser to Sammy Stosur. Good to know you can hold your own with a power server, Better luck with the next tournament, hope you kick some major ass this year just keep up your confidence and your play like today

You still rule
Old Feb 28th, 2005, 08:26 PM   #15
country flag andrewC

hehe revenge on sammy stosur finally, Sun/Li beat Pratt/Stosur 6-2 6-2
too easy