Dumb or what? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 19th, 2005, 01:26 PM   #1
country flag Helas

Helas is a name known to all Helas is a name known to all Helas is a name known to all Helas is a name known to all Helas is a name known to all Helas is a name known to all Helas is a name known to all Helas is a name known to all Helas is a name known to all Helas is a name known to all Helas is a name known to all
Dumb or what?

US Open champion Russia’s Svetlana Kuznetsova was tested positive for ephedrine

http://www.gamblinggates.com/News/17...ova343081.html

Daniela Hantuchova

Tatiana Golovin

Hens Love Roosters

Geese Love Ganders

Everyone else loves Ned Flanders
Helas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 19th, 2005, 01:32 PM   #2
country flag bmxbandit
Team WTAworld

bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of
Lol
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 01:35 PM   #3
country flag MinnyGophers

MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute
that's what i call "marketing Sharapova everywhere, anywhere"
MARIA SHARAPOVA: "Amélie, you know it doesn't really matter at this point. I mean, I'd love to, I mean, Amélie is No. 1 in the world. She's playing great tennis. You know, I love that challenge of going out there and competing against the best in the world."
You'd love to what, Maria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
This Amelie bashing gets more ludicrous by the day! What do you want her to do, crawl back to the chair???? For heavens sake who gives a toss how she gets back to the chair!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Marie

Amelie FINALLY won two slams I mean let the woman RUN to her fucking chair.
MinnyGophers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2005, 06:23 PM   #4
country flag Z Commando

Z Commando is just really nice Z Commando is just really nice Z Commando is just really nice Z Commando is just really nice Z Commando is just really nice Z Commando is just really nice Z Commando is just really nice Z Commando is just really nice Z Commando is just really nice Z Commando is just really nice Z Commando is just really nice
Z Commando is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2005, 06:27 PM   #5
country flag soos n the sis

soos n the sis is just really nice soos n the sis is just really nice soos n the sis is just really nice soos n the sis is just really nice soos n the sis is just really nice soos n the sis is just really nice soos n the sis is just really nice soos n the sis is just really nice soos n the sis is just really nice soos n the sis is just really nice soos n the sis is just really nice
Q:"Dumb or what?"

Dumb
soos n the sis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2005, 06:31 PM   #6
country flag TartarVicario

TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future
You know,Sveta has had face surgery
TartarVicario is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2005, 06:31 PM   #7
country flag Martian KC

Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute
It looks like she was sniffing too.
[Svetlana Kuznetsova] [Ai Sugiyama] [Su-Wei Hsieh] [Gisela Dulko]

[Maja Matezvic] [Karolina Sprem] [Eleni Daniilidou] [Maria Kirilenko] [Jelena Jankovic]
[Tathiana Garbin] [Timea Bacsinszky] [Kaia Kanepi] [Na Li] [Vera Douchevina]

The Pompous Member Of The Justine Philistines' Society™
Martian 4 Life
Martian KC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2005, 06:33 PM   #8
country flag vertigo

vertigo has a brilliant future vertigo has a brilliant future vertigo has a brilliant future vertigo has a brilliant future vertigo has a brilliant future vertigo has a brilliant future vertigo has a brilliant future vertigo has a brilliant future vertigo has a brilliant future vertigo has a brilliant future vertigo has a brilliant future
Really dumb!Poor Svetlana- she can't even get her own picture printed next to her story!
vertigo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2005, 06:53 PM   #9
country flag SelesFan70

SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute

Liberals: Hard on the unborn, soft on terrorists

Man-made climate change is a LIE

COUNTDOWN!
SelesFan70 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2005, 07:01 PM   #10
country flag 2ace2

2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of
Well, if everyone thinks she looks like this, they won't be so hard on her...