Cheering thread for Magüi Serna! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 10th, 2005, 09:13 AM   #1
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future
Cheering thread for Magüi Serna!

Hi all!

Surprising late season start for Magüi, but hopefully she'll have had plenty of time to prepare well the saeson. Let's hope for a nice draw.

¡¡¡VAMOS MAGÜI!!!
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2005, 09:30 PM   #2
country flag Pdm1987

Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of
What an interesting name for a thread MS, better than my boring title for Canberra

Anyway, good luck Magui, hope you can get a win here, although i think / is more likely!

VAMOS
Pdm1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2005, 02:44 PM   #3
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Vamos Magüi!! Good luck with the draw!! (NO seeds in R1!!)

btw, Do she have any dubs partner in 2005?

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2005, 04:43 PM   #4
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Parra? thanks MS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn
btw, Do she have any dubs partner in 2005?

Old Jan 11th, 2005, 05:37 PM   #5
country flag Pdm1987

Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of
PARRA???? The same Parra who recently lost 6-0 6-0???

They should make a good pair
Pdm1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2005, 06:45 AM   #6
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future
Parra for this tournament, I don't know for the others, in theory Magüi isn't going to play much in doubles this year, but who knows?
Old Jan 12th, 2005, 03:55 PM   #7
country flag *Jean*

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute
I haven't seen Magui in the qualifying draw,neither in the acceptance list !
RU '08 Sydney, New Haven '09 Monterrey '10 Wimbledon
Doubles WR '07 Fes, Forest Hills, Luxembourg '08 Amelia Island, Rome '09 Barcelona, Tashkent '10 Memphis, Moscow '11 Australian Open, Bastad '12 Paris '13 Sydney
RU '08 Miami, Moscow '09 Estoril '10 Eastbourne, Stanford, US Open '12 Montreal '14 Wimbledon
*Jean* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2005, 04:13 PM   #8
country flag MS

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnJohn
I haven't seen Magui in the qualifying draw,neither in the acceptance list !
She doesn't need to play qualies, she enters the main draw, so don't worry!!
Old Jan 12th, 2005, 06:48 PM   #9
country flag *Jean*

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MS
She doesn't need to play qualies, she enters the main draw, so don't worry!!
Hummm !! I didn't know she was good enough ranked...
RU '08 Sydney, New Haven '09 Monterrey '10 Wimbledon
Doubles WR '07 Fes, Forest Hills, Luxembourg '08 Amelia Island, Rome '09 Barcelona, Tashkent '10 Memphis, Moscow '11 Australian Open, Bastad '12 Paris '13 Sydney
RU '08 Miami, Moscow '09 Estoril '10 Eastbourne, Stanford, US Open '12 Montreal '14 Wimbledon
*Jean* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2005, 06:12 PM   #10
country flag Caz

Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of
Heres hoping Magûi will break her losing streak and (finally! ) win a match in Australia!

¡¡Vamos Magüi!!

JOIN THE CHURCH OF PAM ~
Worship the comedy that is tennis!
Caz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2005, 06:28 PM   #11
country flag MS

Tonight is the draw, let's see if Magüi avoids the seeds and has to play a rival she can beat.

BTW, last year was the first time in her career that she lost 1st round at the AO.
Old Jan 14th, 2005, 01:32 AM   #12
country flag HectorMagnus

HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute
good luck Magui against Maggie Chokeva , everything is possible
HectorMagnus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2005, 06:16 AM   #13
country flag MS

Pfff, she had to play a seed..........

Anyway, good luck against Maleeva!!!.

BTW, when does this part of the draw play?. Monday or Tuesday?
Old Jan 14th, 2005, 01:28 PM   #14
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Maggie a tough draw!!

Go Magüi!!

I dunno if she plays Monday or Tuesdag....

Old Jan 14th, 2005, 01:33 PM   #15
country flag New_balls_please

New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck Magui. I think u beat maggie It's quite difficult, but everthing is possible.