:: Anastasiya Yakimova Cheering Thread :: - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 25th, 2009, 05:31 PM   #91
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute
Re: :: Anastasiya Yakimova Cheering Thread ::

Women Singles

1st round
Maria Sharapova (RUS) vs Anastasiya Yakimova (BLR)

Full Match
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 26th, 2009, 10:15 AM   #92
country flag edgars

edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light

yes, good efforts by Nastya on one of main courts against Mariya.

let's wish to Nastya now luck in doubles (along with P.Mayr)

P.S.
@dos santos:
thx a lot for link!
will now donload it!
edgars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 04:49 PM   #93
country flag edgars

edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light

Did Nastya withdraw from RG doubles?

I guess then it is wise decision: no need to risk with her health!

Last edited by edgars : May 26th, 2009 at 04:59 PM.
Old May 26th, 2009, 09:09 PM   #94
country flag edgars

listening to Russian commentator Dmitrieva: I did not know that Nastya has an older sister? And she had been also a tennis player.

Anna Yakimova? (http://www.itftennis.com/womens/play...ayer=100091216)

or someone else?
Old Jun 27th, 2009, 01:00 AM   #95
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

WIMBLEDON:

R1: Nadia Petrova (1O) def. Anastasiya Yakimova 6-1 6-1

Very bad luck in Grand Slam's first rounds
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2009, 10:09 PM   #96
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

Nastya is Back

WTA ISTANBUL

Istanbul Cup

Q1: def. Daniela Islamaj ALB 6-O 6-O

Q2: def. Manana Shapakidze GEO 6-3 6-2

Q3: def. Ekaterina Ivanova RUS 6-4 6-1

Main Draw:

R1: (Q) Anastasiya Yakimova BLR vs Anabel Medina-Garrigues ESP

* Garrigues defeated Nastya in Sydney this year.

GOOD LUCK
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
Old Jul 28th, 2009, 04:39 PM   #97
country flag JOCHEBEL

Medina Garrigues beat Yakimova 6-4 6-2
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 11:58 PM   #98
country flag JOCHEBEL

Nastya is playing ITF Astana($50,000) this week and she destroyed her first two oponents. At the quarters she will have to face rumanian Agnes Szatmari. It seems to be a good draw for Nastya, i hope she win her 3rd ITF title of the season (Cali, Saint-Gaudens)

GOOD LUCK!
Old Aug 8th, 2009, 12:12 AM   #99
country flag JOCHEBEL

Nastya in a new Final this year :

Q: Anastasiya Yakimova BLR def. Agnes Szatmari ROU 7-5 6-1

SF: Anastasiya Yakimova BLR def. (5) Yuliana Fedak UKR 6-3 6-O
Old Aug 8th, 2009, 12:14 AM   #100
country flag JOCHEBEL

ITF Astana, KAZ $50,000:

Final:

(1) Anastasiya Yakimova BLR

vs

Nikola Hofmanova AUT

Nastya will try to win the 3rd ITF of the year.. what a season! Good Luck my bielorusian lover !
Old Aug 8th, 2009, 03:36 PM   #101
country flag JOCHEBEL

3rd ITF TITLE TO YAKIMOVA!

ITF Astana ($50,000):

Final: (1)A.Yakimova def. Nikola Hofmanova AUT 6-0 6-4

Nastya did not lose any set in the tournament, defeating Postnikova, Piven, Szatamari, Fedak and Hofmanova achieved her 3rd Itf of the season (ITF Cali and ITF Saint-Gaudens).
Now, she is 95 in the list of WAT Ranking but she will advanced the next monday

CONGRATS AND CONTINUE LIKE THIS !
Old Aug 8th, 2009, 07:23 PM   #102
country flag edgars

not bad!

I hope that in next Grand Slam tournament she will be more lucky than in two previous ones

Old Aug 8th, 2009, 08:21 PM   #103
country flag Aleh

Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all

Congratulation Nastya!

The Official Belаrussian Ambassador of Vikaland
Aleh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 11:54 PM   #104
country flag Arina's_fan

Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future

Anastasiya in Istanbul, gallery by www.kk.rodionova.net

Anastasia Rodionova: no allies, no friends, no surrender!

Official Website - http://www.rodionova.com

Jelena Jankovic Karolina Sprem
Arina's_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2009, 01:41 AM   #105
country flag JOCHEBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arina's_fan View Post