:: Anastasiya Yakimova Cheering Thread :: - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 12th, 2009, 01:12 AM   #76
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of
Re: :: Anastasiya Yakimova Cheering Thread ::

ITF Saint-Gaudens $5O,OOO:

R1: (1)Anastasiya Yakimova BLR vs (Q)Natalie Grandin RSA

C'MON MY NASTYA!
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 13th, 2009, 08:54 PM   #77
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

R1: Yakimova def. Natalie Grandin 6-2 6-1

R2: (1)Anastasiya Yakimova BLR vs (LL)Zuzana Ondraskova CZE

keep going Nastya!
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
Old May 13th, 2009, 11:16 PM   #78
country flag edgars

edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light

yes, score in the match of the 1st round is convincing
edgars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2009, 07:48 AM   #79
country flag JOCHEBEL

Yakimos is shinning in Saint-Gaudens's clay

Yesterday, Nastya defeated Qualifier and dangerous Julia Vakulenko to reach the semifinals, where she is going to play against lucky loser Mandy Minella.

Here are the results:

R1: Yakimova def. Grandin 6-2 6-1

R2: Yakimova def. Ondraskova 6-2 6-1

Q: Yakimova def. Vakulenko O-6 6-2 7-6

SF: Yakimova vs Minella

LETS GO NASTYA!
Old May 17th, 2009, 02:06 AM   #80
country flag JOCHEBEL

Nastya reached the final!!!

Yakimova is playing another final this year. After winning over lucky loser Mandy Minella , she become the first Saint-Gaudens final. Particularly, 2OO9 is being a wonderful year for her : She won ITF Cali, reached Miami's thrid round (defeated Bartoli), arrived at WTA Barcelona's quarters and now playing the final in Saint-Gaudens.

Yakimova defeated important player this 2009 like Zakopalova, Cirstea, Rybarikova, Bartoli and Masa Zec Peskiric. She passed the qualification in 4 of 5 tournaments, she lost in Estoril.

Last year, she was beaten in the 2nd round of Sain-Gaudens Open (lost win Manasieva) so she is going to advance in Wta Ranking.

Her next oponent in the final is going to be Yanina Wickmayer from Belgium, a player who i like so much and she is on fire in the last weeks.She won Itf Surprise title and she has won WTA Estoril recently, his first Wta tour title when she is only 19 years and she won 11 matches consecutively. This could be a very difficult match for Nastya, but it's very important to face this kind of players to arrive prepared at Roland Garros.

Yakimova: 7O°
Wickmayer: 64°

Saint Gaudens Final:

(1)Anastasiya Yakimova BLR
vs
(4) Yanina Wickmayer BEL
Old May 17th, 2009, 06:27 PM   #81
country flag JOCHEBEL

Saint-Gaudens

Final:

(1) Anastasiya Yakimova BLR def. (4)Yanina Wickmayer BEL 7-5 7-6 (0)

GREAT WEEK FOR NASTYA! She won very taugh matches and this will be usefull for Roland Garros

Next Tournament: WTA STRASBOURG

2ND ITF TITLE OF THE YEAR. YEAH!
Old May 17th, 2009, 06:37 PM   #82
country flag JOCHEBEL

WTA STRASBOURG

Internationaux de Strasbourg

R1: Anastasiya Yakimova BLR vs Maret Ani EST

Nastya, you can win it
Old May 17th, 2009, 06:40 PM   #83
country flag edgars

edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light

wow!

honestly I was not really sure whether Nastya could beat Yanina, but turned out Nastya demonstrated great play under pressure. Especially tiebreak score is very convincing.

good that Nastya would further climb up in the ranking
Old May 17th, 2009, 08:35 PM   #84
country flag Aleh

Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all

Nastya!!!

Good luck in Strasbourg!

The Official Belаrussian Ambassador of Vikaland
Aleh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2009, 08:41 PM   #85
country flag JOCHEBEL

R1: Yakimova def. Maret Ani EST 6-3 7-5

Another convicing victory...definitely Nastya is on fire

Next Oponent: Aravane Rezai FRA

Nastya is now the 64° in WTA Ranking...best ranking: 49° in 2OO6...not so far
Old May 19th, 2009, 10:12 PM   #86
country flag edgars

cool!
I checked today wtatour.com and they wrote initialy that Nastya lost!

great that she won in reality!
Old May 20th, 2009, 08:39 PM   #87
country flag JOCHEBEL

R2: Rezai def. Yakimova 6-4 6-1

Well, Nastya lost but its better because she could arrive at Paris with more trainning's time..so be ready for the important ...the Roland Garros
Old May 20th, 2009, 11:06 PM   #88
country flag edgars

yes, why not try to win at least couple rounds at RG?
Old May 25th, 2009, 12:07 AM   #89
country flag JOCHEBEL

ROLAND GARROS

R1: Anastasiya Yakimova BLR vs Maria Sharapova RUS

Nastya is playing at 2nd turn of the Court 1 !
C'mon Nastya, show all you have
Old May 25th, 2009, 05:05 PM   #90
country flag JOCHEBEL

R1: Maria Sharapova def. Anastasiya Yakimova BLR 3-6 6-1 6-2

very good job Nastya anyway...I saw the match and Nastya played really agressive all the match, her backhand shines! but when she was 6-3 1-4 the problems in the back didnt let her service as she want...thats why she made 6 or 7 double faults. She never give up but Maria's shots were very fast and heavy!

I love Nastya's pink clothes

Good Luck in next tournaments..im proud of you Yaki!