:: Anastasiya Yakimova Cheering Thread :: - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 16th, 2009, 01:55 AM   #61
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of
Re: :: Anastasiya Yakimova Cheering Thread ::

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgars View Post
yes, great performance!

her next match could be watched on live TV feed - I hope she would keep winning
give me the links please..i wanna see her
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 17th, 2009, 07:54 AM   #62
country flag edgars

edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light

well at least this one will work for sure:
please register an account at www.bet365.com and there is "Live streaming"
(you don't have to deposit anything to watch live stream)

I see that they scheduled Nastya's match on 12.00 CET - I will watch

Good luck to her!

P.S.
you may also check such URL: www.atdhe.net - sometimes they also have tennis feeds
edgars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2009, 12:43 PM   #63
country flag edgars

edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light

well not a bad match, quite intensive rallies...

but unfortunately 3-6,3-6

let's hope in the next tournaments Nastya can go further
Old Apr 18th, 2009, 01:06 AM   #64
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

Yeah, edgars ..Nastya lost but it was a great tournament for her. She passed the Qualy winning 3 importants matches, one against Zec Peskiric (who defeated Kanepi in 1st round) and where only lost 4 games! in her last two matches. Then, in Main Draw Yakimova achieved a very nice victory against 8th seed Cirstea and later recovered from a 3-6 to won over Rybarikova 6-3 6-0. Roberta Vinci is playing really well, she was very near to defeat number 4 Jankovic last week in Marbella and this friday was more agressive and consistence than Yakimova.
I think this matches will be so usefull for Nastya in her next tournament on clay
She is now number 74° in WTA Ranking...and this monday she will be near 6O! GREAT!

Results:

Barcelona
Barcelona Ladies Open:

Q1: (1)Anastasiya Yakimova BLR def. Natalie Grandin RSA 6-3 6-7 6-3

Q2: (1)Anastasiya Yakimova BLR def. Eva Fernandez-Brugues ESP 6-O 6-1

Q3: (1)Anastasiya Yakimova BLR def. Masa Zec Peskiric SLO 6-3 6-O

R1: (Q)Anastasiya Yakimova BLR def. (8)Sorana Cirstea ROM 7-6 7-6

R2: (Q)Anastasiya Yakimova BLR def. Magdalena Rybarikova SVK 3-6 6-3 6-O

Q: Roberta Vinci ITA def. (Q)Anastasiya Yakimova BLR 6-3 6-3

2OO9 RECORD: 19-8
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
Old Apr 18th, 2009, 01:07 AM   #65
country flag JOCHEBEL

Next Tournament: ITF Cagnes-Sur-Mer, France $100,000
Old Apr 18th, 2009, 01:04 PM   #66
country flag edgars

With rank around 60-70 I guess she would be able to play mostly WTA tournaments without qualies.

Of course Barcelona has been a great achievement for Nastya.
Looking forward for similar results on next tourneys
Old Apr 18th, 2009, 09:38 PM   #67
country flag JOCHEBEL

Nastya is going to rest in Las Palmas this week...She told me she has a problem in her knee but its not nothing important.. but its better she stop playing to let her knee recover.
Old Apr 18th, 2009, 09:46 PM   #68
country flag edgars

yes I also saw on live feed that in the end of the first set she has injured her left knee (but I also hope it is was not very serious)

but of course it is better not take the risk and and rest some time
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 12:58 AM   #69
country flag JOCHEBEL

Nastya is playing in Womens Circuit Cagnes-Sur-Mer this week

ITF $100,000 Cagnes-Sur-Mer

R1: (4)Anastasiya Yakimova BLR vs Viktoriya Kutuzova UKR

good luck nastya :9
Old Apr 29th, 2009, 12:05 AM   #70
country flag edgars

a bit surprising loss
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...=375825&page=8

Viktoria Kutuzova (UKR) d. (4)Anastasia Yakimova (BLR) 61 61

@JOCHEBEL:
Interestingly: Vika decided not to fly to Argentina to help Ukrainian team to defeat your girls
But now she made a bad deed: destroyed your (and mine) fave
Old Apr 29th, 2009, 04:17 AM   #71
country flag JOCHEBEL

Quote:
a bit surprising loss
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...=375825&page=8

Viktoria Kutuzova (UKR) d. (4)Anastasia Yakimova (BLR) 61 61

@JOCHEBEL:
Interestingly: Vika decided not to fly to Argentina to help Ukrainian team to defeat your girls
But now she made a bad deed: destroyed your (and mine) fave
i hat Kutuzova, she is playing very well in the last weeks! 6-1 6-1 its a very contundent result, dont you think?
well, we have to wait for a new tournament ...this was very short for Nastya's expectations.

Cagnes-Sur-Mer

R1: Viktoriya Kutuzova UKR def. (4)Anastasiya Yakimova BLR 6-1 6-1
Old Apr 29th, 2009, 05:26 PM   #72
country flag edgars

well, I hope that at least there was no injury involved.

yes, let's wait until tournament
Old Apr 29th, 2009, 08:42 PM   #73
country flag JOCHEBEL

Quote:
well, I hope that at least there was no injury involved.

yes, let's wait until tournament
yeah, pass me your email edagrs!
Old May 3rd, 2009, 06:51 PM   #74
country flag JOCHEBEL

WTA ESTORIL
Estoril Open

Q1: (1)Anastasiya Yakimova BLR def. Lina Stanciute LTU 6-1 6-1

Q2: Eva Fernandez-Brugues ESP def. (1)Anastasiya Yakimova BLR 6-3 7-5

What a surprise! but this was the 3rd meeting this year between these two players and Eva maybe learn how to win over Nastya.

good luck my nastya in the next tournaments
Old May 3rd, 2009, 09:16 PM   #75
country flag edgars

yes, unexpected loss to number 279 in WTA ranking

now no chance to meet her country mate Katya DZEHALEVICH in qualie final

well, in next WTA tournaments I hope Nastya would play directly in main draw, though I see her next tournament is probably Saint-Gaudens? (France, ITF-50K, 11 May to 17 May 2009)

Last edited by edgars : May 3rd, 2009 at 09:25 PM.