:: Anastasiya Yakimova Cheering Thread :: - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 27th, 2009, 10:42 PM   #46
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of
Re: :: Anastasiya Yakimova Cheering Thread ::

YEAH! WHAT A SURPRISE! YAKIMOVA DEFEATED NUMBER 12º SEED BARTOLI!!!

MIAMI:

R2: (Q) Anastasiya Yakimova BLR def. (12) Marion Bartoli 6-4 6-3!!

Amazing performance of Nastya...she won 4 consecutives matches..(2 in Qualy) i hope she conserve this concentration!

Next Rounda: Alisa Kleybanova RUS
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 28th, 2009, 08:27 AM   #47
country flag ArturoAce.
Chip 'n Charge

ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute

ArturoAce. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 08:27 AM   #48
country flag ArturoAce.
Chip 'n Charge

ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute

congrats nastya
ArturoAce. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 02:30 PM   #49
country flag edgars

edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light

Great win for Nastya!

I hope that her next match vs. KLEYBANOVA would be shown on TV

Nastya please win one more
edgars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 11:02 PM   #50
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

im the only Yaki's fan so ...dont send her good luck because you never posts here again..im very dissapointed of you.

R3: (Q) Anastasiya Yakimova BLR vs Alisa Kleybanova RUS

GOOD LUCK MI PRINCESA!
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 11:57 PM   #51
country flag edgars

edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry pal, if I were as young as you, then I guess I would have had more spare time to post here

actually I had luck to watch Nastya "live" on couple tournaments and and was able even to wish her a good luck in person

I respect her ability to work hard during practice and her ability to fight on the court until the last moment. Well today it was a great fight and she barely missed 4-th round

So I join you and do wish her solid tennis achievments in 2009!

P.S. If I do not post here it does not mean that I do not follow all her tennis matches results in singles and in doubles )
Old Apr 5th, 2009, 08:06 PM   #52
country flag JOCHEBEL

MARBELLA:

R1: Anastasiya Yakimova BLR vs Anabel Medina-Garrigues ESP

difficult debut!
Old Apr 11th, 2009, 07:08 AM   #53
country flag JOCHEBEL

MARBELLA:

R1: Medina-Garrigues def. Yakimova 6-1 6-3

Nastya lost in a very hard match...Anabel is in the Semifinals now.

*But Nastya continues her activity in Barcelona next week :

BARCELONA
Barcelona Ladies Open

Q1: (1) Anastasiya Yakimova BLR vs Natalie Grandin RSA

c'mon Yaki!
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 11:44 PM   #54
country flag JOCHEBEL

BARCELONA
Barcelona Ladies Open

Q1: (1) Anastasiya Yakimova BLR def. Natalie Grandin RSA 6-3 6-7 6-3

Q2: (1) Anastasiya Yakimova BLR def. Eva Fernandez-Brugues ESP 6-O 6-1

Q3: (1) Anastasiya Yakimova BLR vs (6) Masa Zec Peskiric SLO
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 11:45 PM   #55
country flag JOCHEBEL

Good Luck Nastya !!
Old Apr 13th, 2009, 12:10 PM   #56
country flag JOCHEBEL

BARCELONA
Barcelona Ladies Open:

Q3: (1) Anastasiya Yakimova BLR def. (6) Masa Zec Peskiric SLO 6-3 6-O

Nastya in Main Draw !!!
Old Apr 13th, 2009, 09:45 PM   #57
country flag JOCHEBEL

BARCELONA
Barcelona Ladies Open

Amazing performance of Nastya

Q1: def. Grandin 6-3 6-7 6-3
Q2: def. Fernandez-Brugues 6-O 6-1
Q3: def. Zec-Peskiric 6-3 6-O

R1: (Q) Anastasiya Yakimova BLR vs (8)Sorana Cirstea ROM

-First Meeting
Old Apr 14th, 2009, 06:19 PM   #58
country flag JOCHEBEL

Nastya keep going and defeated number 8° seed Sorana!

BARCELONA

Barcelona Ladies Open

R1: (Q) Anastasiya Yakimova BLR def. (8) Sorana Cirstea ROM 7-6 7-6

Next Oponent: Magdalena Rybarikova SVK
Old Apr 15th, 2009, 08:25 PM   #59
country flag JOCHEBEL

THE BEST PEROFORMANCE OF THE YEAR FOR NASTYA!!!

Barcelona
Barcelona Ladies Open

R2: (Q) Anastasiya Yakimova def. Magdalena Rybarikova SVK 3-6 6-3 6-O

GREAT!!!! i hope you continue like this Yaki!

Next Oponent: Roberta Vinci ITA
Old Apr 15th, 2009, 11:41 PM   #60
country flag edgars

yes, great performance!

her next match could be watched on live TV feed - I hope she would keep winning