Entry List? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 17th, 2005, 11:47 PM   #1
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
Entry List?

When this will be out?

Post here if you find it
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 18th, 2005, 02:50 AM   #2
country flag PointBlank
Team WTAworld

PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute
All theyll tell us is Tanasguran,Hingis,Martinez..
Old Jan 18th, 2005, 03:27 AM   #3
country flag kj-

kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future
bangkok post said, Hingis, Widjaja, Kremer, Nagyova and Damayanti

but i guess angie wont play since she's injured..

Akgul Amanmuradova Lindsay Davenport Elena Dementieva Justine Henin-Hardenne Martina Hingis Ana Ivanovic Michaella Krajicek Tamira Paszek Kveta Peschke Wynne Prakusya Francesca Schiavone Patty Schnyder Maria Sharapova Ai Sugiyama Romana Tedjakusuma Angelique Widjaja

PAW kj-

Career Titles: 4

Career Highlights: Winner - Tashkent 05, Tashkent 04, Japan Open 03, Doha 03. Semi Finalist- Forest Hills 04, Seoul 04, Tokyo 03. Quarter Finalist - Dubai 06, Rome 05, Doha 05, Japan Open 04, Quebec City 03, Canberra 03, Bali 02, New Haven 02, Montreal 02, Palermo 02, Rome 02.
kj- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2005, 03:38 AM   #4
country flag cadiac
Team WTAworld

cadiac has a brilliant future cadiac has a brilliant future cadiac has a brilliant future cadiac has a brilliant future cadiac has a brilliant future cadiac has a brilliant future cadiac has a brilliant future cadiac has a brilliant future cadiac has a brilliant future cadiac has a brilliant future cadiac has a brilliant future
I heard that Dulko and Li Na
Titles Singles : 3 Doubles : 5
Singles : 2005 : Amelia Island(II) 2004 : Auckland (IV),Canberra (V)
Doubles : 2006 : Guangzhou(Zheng) 2005 : Eastbourne, Berlin 2004 : Auckland , Canberra
cadiac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2005, 04:09 AM   #5
pierce0415

pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadiac
I heard that Dulko and Li Na
Where did you hear that Li Na would play?
pierce0415 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2005, 12:24 PM   #6
patricio

patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of
Capriati & Dulko in.
patricio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2005, 03:25 PM   #7
country flag St.Sebastian
Team WTAworld

St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by patricio
Capriati & Dulko in.
Capriati??
St.Sebastian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2005, 04:02 PM   #8
country flag Martian Melissa

Martian Melissa is just really nice Martian Melissa is just really nice Martian Melissa is just really nice Martian Melissa is just really nice Martian Melissa is just really nice Martian Melissa is just really nice Martian Melissa is just really nice Martian Melissa is just really nice Martian Melissa is just really nice Martian Melissa is just really nice Martian Melissa is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by patricio
Capriati & Dulko in.
Are you serious???

THE QUEEN OF TENNIS RETURNS!!

Martina Hingis
Martian Melissa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2005, 04:34 PM   #9
patricio

patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of
Yes, Jennifer to play Pattaya, confirmed by one of the fans on capriati.host.sk
patricio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2005, 06:05 PM   #10
country flag Kuti Kis&Monica

Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of
Kuti Kis&Monica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2005, 11:25 PM   #11
pierce0415

pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute
If an injured Jen passes up AO and show up in Pattya I will be very very surprised
pierce0415 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 02:40 PM   #12
country flag ma261988

ma261988 is a name known to all ma261988 is a name known to all ma261988 is a name known to all ma261988 is a name known to all ma261988 is a name known to all ma261988 is a name known to all ma261988 is a name known to all ma261988 is a name known to all ma261988 is a name known to all ma261988 is a name known to all ma261988 is a name known to all
Jennifer must be desprate to win to play a tier 4 tournament
ma261988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 02:50 PM   #13
country flag cadiac
Team WTAworld

cadiac has a brilliant future cadiac has a brilliant future cadiac has a brilliant future cadiac has a brilliant future cadiac has a brilliant future cadiac has a brilliant future cadiac has a brilliant future cadiac has a brilliant future cadiac has a brilliant future cadiac has a brilliant future cadiac has a brilliant future
Em...
Now this tour has $170,000
so it is a Tier III B not Tier IV
Titles Singles : 3 Doubles : 5
Singles : 2005 : Amelia Island(II) 2004 : Auckland (IV),Canberra (V)
Doubles : 2006 : Guangzhou(Zheng) 2005 : Eastbourne, Berlin 2004 : Auckland , Canberra
cadiac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 03:25 PM   #14
country flag Martian Melissa

Martian Melissa is just really nice Martian Melissa is just really nice Martian Melissa is just really nice Martian Melissa is just really nice Martian Melissa is just really nice Martian Melissa is just really nice Martian Melissa is just really nice Martian Melissa is just really nice Martian Melissa is just really nice Martian Melissa is just really nice Martian Melissa is just really nice
Omg i'd love Martina to kick her ass!!

THE QUEEN OF TENNIS RETURNS!!

Martina Hingis
Martian Melissa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 04:29 PM   #15
country flag Alex71

Alex71 is a jewel in the rough Alex71 is a jewel in the rough Alex71 is a jewel in the rough Alex71 is a jewel in the rough Alex71 is a jewel in the rough Alex71 is a jewel in the rough Alex71 is a jewel in the rough Alex71 is a jewel in the rough Alex71 is a jewel in the rough Alex71 is a jewel in the rough Alex71 is a jewel in the rough
Mara Santangelo will play in Pattaya!
Alex71 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote