Commitments from the website - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 3rd, 2005, 11:09 AM   #61
country flag Shonami Slam

Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute
do you know if shahar will have to withdraw should she reach the semi-finals (or hopefully better!) in pattaya?
that would be so nasty...
just when she starts defending points for real for the first time!
in the meanwhile she's 5th, dokic might withdraw (due to her injury) and maybe sania will get a MDwc
but i really hope she gets to the main draw and win!!
if you have nothing important to say, please do so in non-tennis forum. if you have something you think is important, but is actually rubbish regarding anything other than tennis - please do so in the non-tennis forum. if you have something tennis related to say, but it's actually "OMG, X player is so h0t!1" or "who has the biggest boobs on the wtatour" please do so in menstennisforum, under "wta forum". if you have something important, tennis-related and interesting to say please do so. No one in the world can understand how much tennis means to someone, except another fan.
Shonami Slam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 3rd, 2005, 01:05 PM   #62
country flag St.Sebastian
Team WTAworld

St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute St.Sebastian has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shonami Slam
do you know if shahar will have to withdraw should she reach the semi-finals (or hopefully better!) in pattaya?
that would be so nasty...
just when she starts defending points for real for the first time!
in the meanwhile she's 5th, dokic might withdraw (due to her injury) and maybe sania will get a MDwc
but i really hope she gets to the main draw and win!!
They could always make her first round match on Sunday. But I think it might not be so easy to travel from Pattaya to Hyderabad. I don't think there are any direct flights.
St.Sebastian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2005, 01:11 PM   #63
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielrosario
Kveta Peschke has a spot in the main draw, but her name isn't in the commitments list. The same is the case with Tessy van de Ven who has a spot reserved for her in the Qualies. Will they show up or will these spots go to other players?
kveta will play gaz de france qualiy.

come on Li Na
Old Feb 3rd, 2005, 01:11 PM   #64

Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute
i really hope shahar makes it
by the way
did you guys hear about the katmandu coup?
my mum's there at this very moment, i hope she stays there longer.,, lol
but hyderabad is like the capitol of the lower parts in india, i think (god my geography stinks) while katmandu is some sort of asia's switzerand -
in the middle of evrything, with alot of money safely sealed for the crooks...
and very nice people!
god, they really are simular.
but they don't have two #1s in tennis...
if you have nothing important to say, please do so in non-tennis forum. if you have something you think is important, but is actually rubbish regarding anything other than tennis - please do so in the non-tennis forum. if you have something tennis related to say, but it's actually "OMG, X player is so h0t!1" or "who has the biggest boobs on the wtatour" please do so in menstennisforum, under "wta forum". if you have something important, tennis-related and interesting to say please do so. No one in the world can understand how much tennis means to someone, except another fan.
Old Feb 3rd, 2005, 01:26 PM   #65
country flag jayakris

jayakris is a name known to all jayakris is a name known to all jayakris is a name known to all jayakris is a name known to all jayakris is a name known to all jayakris is a name known to all jayakris is a name known to all jayakris is a name known to all jayakris is a name known to all jayakris is a name known to all jayakris is a name known to all
Not really, Shanomi. Chennai is the biggest city in the south of India. Bangalore and Hyderabad are also big cities in the southern half of India (well, technically Mumbai is also in the southern half of India, just below the middle, to the west).

Jay
jayakris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2005, 03:32 PM   #66
pierce0415

pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute
Shaugnessy OUT
Uberoi IN

Mirza NEXT IN
pierce0415 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2005, 06:46 PM   #67
country flag oren987

oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of
Well, I think that Shahar will start in the main draw, cause of her high ranking, so it sould'nt be a problem if she'll get to the semi final in Pattaya.
But first, Let's hope she WILL get to the semi

good luck to all the Israeli girls

Shahar, Its time to have a good year
oren987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2005, 01:00 AM   #68
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute
If mirza doesnt get direct in remember she has already been given a wildcard!

also Emily Hewson is out of qualies replaced by Bhambri

hope someone else withdraws so Sandy Gumulya can get in!

I thought dokic was playing in gaz de france
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2005, 10:38 AM   #69
country flag firehorse

firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of
sandy is already in...pls see the their website.
firehorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2005, 02:25 PM   #70
pierce0415

pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute
Ankita Bhambri gets WC
pierce0415 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2005, 02:33 PM   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayakris
Not really, Shanomi. Chennai is the biggest city in the south of India. Bangalore and Hyderabad are also big cities in the southern half of India (well, technically Mumbai is also in the southern half of India, just below the middle, to the west).

Jay
oh, i see.
well, i admit i don't know much about the whole area, but i try.
thankies.
Old Feb 4th, 2005, 03:13 PM   #72
country flag nitsansh

nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shonami Slam
while katmandu is some sort of asia's switzerand -
in the middle of everything, with alot of money safely sealed for the crooks...
and very nice people!
god, they really are simular.
but they don't have two #1s in tennis...
They have a lot more differences... the money issue, to name just one...
2007 race to the championship: 26, 293 pts, 8 tournaments
Year-end Ranking: 2006 - 46, 2005 - 8, 2004 - 63, 2003 - 146

Career Highlights:
Winner: 2006 - Beijing, 2005 - Sydney, Budapest, Hasselt
Runner-up: 2006 - Prague, 2005 - Hyderabad, Forest Hills, Los Angeles YEC
Semifinal: 2006 - Paris, Bogota, 2004 - Sopot
Quarterfinal: 2005 - Prague, Modena, 2004 - Indian Wells, Stockholm, Seoul, Filderstadt
nitsansh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2005, 03:48 PM   #73
country flag Vut
Team WTAworld

Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute
Go! Tanasugarn , Li , Tangphong and Vittayaviroj