FWTT : April Commitments - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 2nd, 2002, 04:05 AM   #1
country flag Alek

Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow FWTT : April Commitments

Rankings: http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.p...threadid=11916

Commitments.

April 1st, 2002
- Sarasota Open, USA - Surface Clay - Tier 4 -
(Main Draw players 14 divided by = 12 direct : 2 WC's : 2 Qualifiers : 4 players in Qualy draw)

- $25,000 San Luis Potosi, MEX - Surface Clay -
(16 players)

April 8th 2002
- Amelia Island, USA - Surface Clay - Tier 2 -
(Main Draw 16 players divided by = 14 : 2 qualifiers : 4 players in Qualy draw)

- Estoril, POR - Surface Clay - Tier 4 -
(Main Draw 16 players divided by = 14 : 2 qualifiers : 4 players in Qualy Draw)

April 15th 2002
- Charleston, USA - Surface Clay - Tier 1 -
(Main Draw 32 players divided by = 28 : 4 qualifiers : 16 in Qualy Draw : 2 WC'S in each section)
(REMEMBER IS THE MOST IMPORTANT EVENT IN THE FWTT)

April 22th 2002
- Fed Cup - (COMMIT ANYWAYS)

April 2th 2002
- Hamburg, GER - Surface Clay - Tier 2 -
(Main Draw 16 : 14 players : 2 qualifiers : 4 qualy draw)

- Cagnes-Sur-Mer, FRA 50K - Surface Clay -
(Main Draw 16)

COMMIT TO EVERYWHERE YOU WANT. YOU CAN ALSO USE THE "MDO" that means you wont play qualifying tournaments.

Please put the events you will play and if you only want to play main draw there then use MDO.

So it is easier for me in case you commit to 2 events and I have to choose one. So plase use the MDO.

MDO = Main Draw Only.

Thanks.
Alek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 2nd, 2002, 04:33 AM   #2
country flag wongqks
Team WTAworld

wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of
Jane Wong got millions of points to defend so she will have a gruelling schedule

April 1st, 2002
(Main Draw players 14 divided by = 12 direct : 2 WC's : 2 Qualifiers : 4 players in Qualy draw)

April 8th 2002
(Main Draw 16 players divided by = 14 : 2 qualifiers : 4 players in Qualy draw)

April 15th 2002
(Main Draw 32 players divided by = 28 : 4 qualifiers : 16 in Qualy Draw : 2 WC'S in each section)
(REMEMBER IS THE MOST IMPORTANT EVENT IN THE FWTT)

April 22th 2002

April 2th 2002

ALL MDO

MAry Wong want to ask for wildcard into these events

(16 players)

-April 22th 2002
- Fed Cup - (COMMIT ANYWAYS) (if require)

(Main Draw 16)

And MAry is working on getting a wildcard into French Open which is her ultimate dream
wongqks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2002, 04:59 AM   #3
country flag FLL

FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future
Larissa Liashenko commits to:

Amelia Island
Charleston
Fed Cup(I had an idea. Belarussia with Anna Kournikova-Elia and Anna Kroulikova if you want and if they want)
Hamburg

All MDO

Singles: 4-0

Titles: ASB Bank Classic

Doubles: 0-1

Hard: 110, Clay: 111, Grass: 102, Carpet: 100

FLL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2002, 05:03 AM   #4
country flag wongqks
Team WTAworld

wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of
For Fed Cup, JAne Wong sincerely ask Linsey Ann Sarile and Juzzy to join the team asia together with Zubir as well,
wongqks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2002, 05:59 AM   #5
country flag Mateo Mathieu
Aliasholic

Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute
Bryanne Applegate commit only Charleston! I knew no USA in the Federation Cup this April

Hi.
Mateo Mathieu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2002, 06:00 AM   #6
country flag Mateo Mathieu
Aliasholic

Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute
Oh, Catherine Pierce would love help her country (Australia) in the Federation Cup if the captain need her

Hi.
Mateo Mathieu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2002, 06:03 AM   #7
Tennisace

Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold
Elise Maurer

April 1st, 2002
MDO- Sarasota Open, USA - Surface Clay - Tier 4 -

April 8th 2002

April 15th 2002

April 22th 2002

April 2th 2002
(Main Draw 16)

Last edited by Tennisace : Mar 2nd, 2002 at 06:22 AM.
Tennisace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2002, 07:04 AM   #8
country flag spencercarlos
Sabatini lover Forever

spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute
Karla Herrera

MDO for all events so alx this means that if i have the ranking please put me in the Main Draw of the highest tier event as possible!!! tku

April 22th 2002
- Fed Cup - (COMMIT With Carolina Spencer???)
Seasons in the top ten: Sabatini 10 Conchita 9
Straight Seasons in the top ten: Sabatini 10 Conchita 6
Seasons in the top 5: Sabatini 6 Conchita 5
Straight seasons in the top 5: Sabatini 6 Conchita 4
Tier II and above titles
Sabatini 24 Martinez 17
Record at the Masters
Sabatini has 2 titles 2 Runner up and 3 SF
Martinez has 0 titles, 0 RU, and 0 Sf
Record against the best players
Sabatini 40% Martinez 21%
Head to Head
Sabatini leads 9-6 over Martinez
FWTT Hard 111(111 + ny)Carpet 104(104 + ny)Clay 107(107 + 4) Grass 100(100 ny)
spencercarlos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2002, 07:06 AM   #9
martinafan

martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute
Marteena Huubere's committments:

Amelia Island
Charleston
FED CUP
Hamburg

Thanks!
martinafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2002, 07:51 AM   #10
country flag Jippo McScally

Jippo McScally is a glorious beacon of light Jippo McScally is a glorious beacon of light Jippo McScally is a glorious beacon of light Jippo McScally is a glorious beacon of light Jippo McScally is a glorious beacon of light Jippo McScally is a glorious beacon of light Jippo McScally is a glorious beacon of light Jippo McScally is a glorious beacon of light Jippo McScally is a glorious beacon of light Jippo McScally is a glorious beacon of light Jippo McScally is a glorious beacon of light
Sophia Sabatini

April 1st, 2002

Jippo McScally is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2002, 08:12 AM   #11
country flag jacs
Team WTAworld
TOP President

jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future
LINDSAY ANNE SARILE WILL COMMIT TO THE FF:

April 1st, 2002

(16 players)

* im hoping for sarasota but i guess that won't happen

April 8th 2002

* im hoping for Amelia Island but I guess that I guess that won't happen

April 15th 2002

April 22th 2002

- Fed Cup

Quote:
For Fed Cup, Jane Wong sincerely ask Lindsay Anne Sarile and Juzzy to join the team asia together with Zubir as well,
Lindsay Anne Sarile is happy to play with Jane, Riana and Juzzy for Team Asia! Go Team Asia!

April 2th 2002
(Main Draw 16)

* im hoping for hamburg but i guess it wont happen
It's not shyness I have. It's just that I'm not one of those people who loves to open a newspaper of magazine and see myself all the time. I don't like that at all. I prefer to play my tennis which I love, and with which I've been blessed.
LINDSAY DAVENPORT

BBT Belligerent Bliss on Twitter BBM Belligerent Bliss on Multiply
jacs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2002, 08:18 AM   #12
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute
Regla Torres

- Sarasota
- Amelia Island
- Charleston
- Fed Cup
- Hamburg

All MDO please!!!
Sam L is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2002, 08:23 AM   #13
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute
Fleur Delacour

- San Luis Potosi, MEX (MDO)
- Estoril
- Charleston
- Cagnes-Sur-Mer, FRA (MDO)

Also commits to Fed Cup for France

Last edited by Sam L : Mar 3rd, 2002 at 09:07 AM.
Sam L is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2002, 11:01 AM   #14
country flag Sonf@
agradecería con alegría que me comierais la ñocla.

Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute
Adriana González commits to:

April 1st, 2002

April 8th 2002

April 15th 2002

April 22th 2002
- Fed Cup -

April 2th 2002
our main preoccupation comes from the holy sky; when that blue roof starts falling smashing our worthless lives
we'd run undercover 'till the mankind finds evolution.
Sonf@ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2002, 11:10 AM   #15
Yak

Yak is just really nice Yak is just really nice Yak is just really nice Yak is just really nice Yak is just really nice Yak is just really nice Yak is just really nice Yak is just really nice Yak is just really nice Yak is just really nice Yak is just really nice
Anna Kroulikova in: Sarasota, Estoril, Charleston, Fedcup(good idea FLL), Hamburg

WTA: Anna Kournikova, Elena Bovina, Elena Dementieva, Barbara Schett, Anastasia Myskina, Maureen Drake, Marie-Ève Pelletier, Stephanie Dubois, Milagros Sequera

ATP: Marat Safin, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Fernando Gonzalez, Feliciano Lopez, Richard Gasquet, Arnaud Clément, Sébastien Grosjean, Daniel Nestor, Guillermo Coria, Frank Dancevic, Simon Larose, Rafael Nadal
Yak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote